PDA

View Full Version : ff8 fOrUm fAnFiC...

YunieRin
12-20-2005, 02:04 AM
:choc: So i had this weird idea that maybe i could start a "forum fanfic" and well...i really dont know what to expect! But like i could start with something and people would kind of "add-on" to it ya know? I mean if everyone came up with good stuff than it could get really interesting, otherwise i would kinda suck.. anywho i would like to give it a shot! Waddya think guys? alright...so here it goes..(*i'm just going to start off with a little tiny beginning*:p literally)

:moomba: So it was a nice and rainy day when Selphie Tillmett woke up from the long party the night before. Irvine was laying with his back facing her and was still in sweet slumber. [Wow...i can't even remember much of last night?! i wonder how much went on? and did Kasy ever dance with Daveren? Uhh...my head hurts...] Selphie looked over and eyed the soft raindrops falling outside...Timber seemed to get rain almost every week nowadays. She turned on her side and layed her hand on Irvine's bare back..."hey baby? Irvy? are you still sleeping?"
Irvine was just *out*. "Alright. I guess i'll go take a shower then. No problemo! *sigh* I wonder if the others are awake yet." She pulled her covers off revealing her cute feminine "pink-with-orange-polka dots" tank top and shorts and walked over to the edge of the bed where her luggage still lay wide open. Clothes were falling out of it everywhere. She picked up a cute blue top and some faded jeans and walked to the bathroom door. Just as she quietly shut it closed, Irvine slowly awoke from his sleep and turned over on his back. He looked to his left and realized that the white sheets seemed rather...*empty*[..of course, sephie must be the one in the shower...] He reached over to grab her pillow and stuffed it under his own. [i'll get up in an hour or so...she won't mind..*and had a slight grin on his face] In a few hours, they would have to meet up with Delvin, another Balamb SeeD, and Macie, Sephie's friend. From there they would have to head towards Deling City and meet up with Squall and Rinoa. This was going to be a long day...::p *So it's not too exciting, but then again it's just a beginning...it'll get *somewhere*! i promise! haha....so let's see what YoU gUyS come up with okay? :mog:

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 04:05 PM
No offence but I personally think this is a rubbish idea.