PDA

View Full Version : I found 2 FAQs at the official site of Square Enix!

lockecole
12-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Where can I find the White SeeD ship?
The White SeeD ship is located inside of the inlet of an island located near Edea's orphanage. From the orphanage, take the Garden north and you will come to an island shaped like a deformed letter "C". The ship is inside the inlet of that island. You actually have to go inside of the inlet to be able to see it. Once you find it, just take the Garden right up to it and you will board the ship.

How do I beat Sorceress Adel on Disc 4?
Defeating Sorceress Adel would be simple except for one thing: She's got Rinoa strapped to her chest. There are 2 ways you can lose this battle: Adel will kill your characters or if you damage Rinoa too much. Avoid using GF's, as they will likely kill Rinoa rather quickly as well as hit Adel. Adel draining life from Rinoa every turn makes things even more difficult. Follow these steps and Adel will go down easily.

· Have "Full Life" junctioned to your characters' HP, and "Meteor" or "Flare" junctioned to their STR.
· At the beginning of the battle, cast "Regen" on Rinoa to offset the HP that Adel is taking off of her. Cast "Haste", "Protect" and "Shell" on your party to protect against Adel's attacks.
· Either keep Squall low on HP or cast "Aura" on him, and have him use his limit break attack as your main means of offense. Irvine's limit break, Shot, used with AP ammo is also very effective. Other party members should concentrate on protective or curative spells and abilities for the party, and throw in the occasional physical attack on Adel as well, depending on how things are going during the battle.

raskerino
12-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Usually at this site you wait for people to ask a question before you answer.

Also I must note that the reason people usually get stuck at Adel is because they didn't understand the junction system and don't have those spells.

Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
12-20-2005, 05:53 PM
In regards of Adel, I just junction Auto-Haste and Quake on Elem-Def on everyone, then, max out my party's HP to 9999 and STR to 255, if possible. Beside killing off Rinoa by accident, the last thing I want to happen during VS Adel is Gilgamesh, showing up.

As for the White SeeD ship, thanks.