PDA

View Full Version : Countdown until X-Mas!

KentaRawr!
12-20-2005, 04:34 PM
The day Santa breaks into our homes is nearly upon us. When everyone puts dead and/or plastic trees into their homes, and socks on the fire place. Why we do this, we have no idea, but the day is nearly here!

In this topic we will share memories, old or new, and countdown until Christmas day.

Day counter:

2 days until Christmas!

I only have one memory that can be considered "Special" from Christmas, really. o_o When the first snow of the winter was on Christmas. :p

What about you folks?

Shoden
12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
I had a massive snowball fight and kicked arse before getting owned big time by one snowball...

Rainecloud
12-20-2005, 04:48 PM
I was attacked by snowball throwing children at Christmas last year. :(

Curse the little sods.

KentaRawr!
12-20-2005, 05:11 PM
I was attacked by snowball throwing children at Christmas last year. :(

Curse the little sods.

o_o I have never been attacked by snowballs. Of course, I never leave my house, so it makes sense. :p

edczxcvbnm
12-20-2005, 06:45 PM
If you never leave your house then how do you get food and stuff?

Shlup
12-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I don't know what "snow" is.

I'm looking forward to Christmas though. I broke the bank buying gifts I think my loved ones will really like.

Rye
12-20-2005, 08:08 PM
I can't believe it's only 5 days away! :)

KuRt
12-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Just been thinking, why do parents _LIE_ to kids? they make them believe there actually IS a santa claus. and when the parents tell there isnīt any 800 year old fat man in red just giving presents away for his own good will, they get shocked. I think Iīll never teach my kids about santa claus. It may be harsh but I donīt wanna lie to them.

Sergeant Hartman
12-20-2005, 09:01 PM
It's all lies!

KentaRawr!
12-21-2005, 05:33 AM
4 Days until X-Mas people! :eek:

KuRt, this is why parents lie to their Children:

One day, there was a Mom, and a tree, and a child. The child asked why her Mom killed the tree, put it into her home, and dropped presents under it. So the Mommy told her child a story...

The end.