PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck Season 3 Finale........Tonight !

Dreddz
12-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Like, holy moley, this is like the biggest Tv event ever......for me that is.
Ive looked at the previews of tonights episode, and I can safely say that this is going to be awesome.
Theres only I thing that any Nip/Tuck wants to know, who the heck is the carver. It is all going to be reveiled tonight. I am slightly worried though, it seems all the hot contenders have gone, Sean, Christian, Quentin, Kimber and probably Liz ( Im just assuming from the preview ). There is still a host of other people that could be him though, such as Bobo, Jude or even Ava.
My general view of this season is definately high, it has been so good in so many ways. I found this season to not be as great as Season 1, but definately on par with Season 2. This season has yet again matured the show. Especially with the carver ( a serial rapist ) to be the centre of attention ( well, only a few of the episodes ). I found him used less than I would of thought so. Ryan claimed he was going to be the focus of this season, but Seans FBI work, resulting in a new love affair, Christians wedding, Matts freaky gothy friend and Quentins affair with Julia made him take a back seat somewhat. But he clearly seems the focus of tonights double episode finale. He seems to have kidnapped both Christian and Sean from what it looks like in the previews. It seems that he is also torturing Sean as well :cry:
Anyways, Im not sure who is going to watch this, I know of a few people that definately will. Even if you have never watched Nip/Tuck before, Im sure tonights episode ( which is both written and directed by Ryan ) will change your mind.

Little Miss Awesome
12-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I love Nip/Tuck but I haven't been following it for a while. I saw the end of one, which could well have been the end, and if it was, it was a very good end to the series, it was nice.
Also, I am getting series one for Christmas, I'm so excited!

Dreddz
12-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Series 1 is the best, hands down......

Craig
12-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Isn't the TV show that went from being about a couple of plastic surgeons, one of which had marital problems. To a show about people running around in masks killing/raping eachother?

Dreddz
12-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Yep :p

SammieBabe
12-21-2005, 12:06 AM
I'm at work until midnight, so I'm going to miss the first showing. However, thank gods for DVR's! After an episode a couple weeks ago they flashed an ad showing that the carver has a myspace page. I have been following that and it is creepy as hell....But, I am really excited to see it tonight!

Leeza
12-21-2005, 12:27 AM
I didn't realize that it was already the Season finale. Definitely looking forward to it. For me it will be on Saturday though so I guess I'll have to keep out of this thread to avoid spoilers. :cat:

Dreddz
12-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Indeed, spoiling N/T is horrible, and with a spoiler like the carvers identity, oh lord....