PDA

View Full Version : More caracter is hard

Zanarkand_dream
12-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Well,is like this,i heard and read that the main characters of FFX,were not so great like the predecessors,but think about a little,all the time yuna think that she would die just to give a little time of peace for her people,tidus is almost the all time knowing that he had to fight is dad,and as that wasn't enough,is realise he's nothing but a dream ,and he is going to disappear,even though he never hesitate,and go forward leaving is love and die.
And what about Jecht,willing to sacrifice him self and is son.
Well what more do you want from a character?
But this is my opinion .... What is yours?

Venom
12-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Well,is like this,i eard and read that the main caracters of FFX,were not so great like the predecessors,but tink abaut a litle,all the time yuna think that she would die just to give a litle time of peace for her people,tidus is almost the all time knowing that he had to fight is dad,and as that wasn't enough,is realise he's nothing but a dream:cry: ,and he is going to disapear,even though he never hesitate,and go foward laeving is love and die.
And what abaout Jecht,willing to sacrifice him self and is son.
Well what more do you want from a caracter?
But this is my opinion....What is yours

Can you translate this to English?

Zanarkand_dream
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Can you translate this to English?
What do you don't understand?
And sorry I'm Portuguese and English is not my native language:rolleyes2
well better now?Sometimes I'm a little lazy in my own language

rubah
12-20-2005, 11:54 PM
Here, an easier to read translation:

Well, it's like this. I had heard and read that the main characters of FFX were not as good as the previous FF characters, but I don't think that's fair. Consider these facts: Yuna went through her entire journey knowing that she was going to die, and her death would only give the residents of Spira a short time free from sin; tidus is aware that eventually he is going to have to fight his dad, and if that wasn't enough to be burdened with, he comes to realize that he is not a real person at all, and when this is over, he's going to stop existing. However, he does not let that fact get to him, and he persistently carries on, looking to defeat sin, and to leave behind nothing but his love for yuna. Even Jecht is willing to sacrifice himself and his son.

What more could you want from these noble characters? But that's only what I think. What about you guys?

I thought the ffx characters were rather good; especially auron and rikku.

Little Blue
12-21-2005, 12:25 AM
I felt Kimahri could have done with a bit more development, but otherwise they were all pretty nifty

Khaotic
12-21-2005, 12:28 AM
*clap clap* good job rubby.

As for the topic, I dont really understand the question, you're pretty much stating the obvious facts throughout the game, how can we disagree? Some people say they're bad and everything because they care too much about voice actors, I'll admit, though, I hated the laughing scene. I think the characters were fine in terms of story line, attitudes, etc. I personally liked Auron, and Seymour(yes, seymour). The rest of the main characters were fine, but too cheerful, too kind hearted.

BG-57
12-21-2005, 01:28 AM
I thought the characters were nicely balanced: three goofy and cheerful characters (Tidus, Wakka, Rikku), three brooding and serious characters (Lulu, Auron, Kimahri) and Yuna was a mixture of both.

Minor issues with voice acting aside, I found the characters interesting and engaging.

fushibai99
12-21-2005, 01:53 AM
i think the ffx story line is cinda crazy