PDA

View Full Version : Low level Tifa challenge VS. Weapons

Randgris
12-21-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm going to do this level 7 Tifa challenge that I saw in a thread a month ago. I'm somewhat disappointed, my Tifa is at level 8 when I got her. I thought Tifa was just level 7? Hmm.. I wonder why? Anyway managed to get Aeris and I'm now fighting Aps. This should be a piece of cake even with two characters alive eh? Right now my timer is more than one hour. It took me longer cause my PC is kinda iffy. It's somewhat slow. Even if everything (Battle Speed, Battle MSG, etc.) configured to fast. And the graphic sucks. I'll keep you all updated when I have the time.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-21-2005, 01:37 PM
can we get the details of this challenge? is it just to complete the game with a lv7 tifa in tow?

Shin Gouken
12-21-2005, 11:44 PM
can we get the details of this challenge? is it just to complete the game with a lv7 tifa in tow?

clue is in the thread title. level 7 tifa verses the WEAPONS

Randgris
12-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh sorry if it took me longer to reply. I'm having a problem getting the Wizard Staff, the event where Cloud falls from the railways and have to push left or right then circle repetitively? I can't seem to get it in the PC version. How come? I'm getting frustrated.

BTW. I only use two characters. Tifa is dead until Weapon time... :D

Edited:
OMG!!! There's something wrong. Everytime the flashback in Corel Prison Starts the game automatically shuts down. I don't know what's wrong... An error always occurs. I've tried again and again for 2 hours and I'm still stuck in Corel Prison. I'll continue this thread when I get a new FFVII for PC or an emulator. Till then, this thread is suspended...