PDA

View Full Version : FFIV Adv - The Blacksmith is a cow! T_T

Alexander
12-21-2005, 02:09 PM
I mean, I've taken the damn Adamantite and my Sword of Legend to him. He started to work. Well, I went down and it still isn't ready. I've left the house and re-entered it, and he still was working. I went to the overworld, and came back... and he is still doing the damn Excalibur. I've even went to Baron, defeated Odin, and came back! AND HE IS STILL SAYING "Hey, give me some time! Don't rush me!"

I remember clearly that I didn't have to do a thing to get my Excalibur in the SNES version. What have I done wrong? Or should I do something that I didn't do?

(By the storyline, I just edefeated Demon Wall and was backstabbed by Kain, and got my drill, did Yang's sidequest, etc etc)

ThroneofDravaris
12-21-2005, 03:07 PM
I had the same problem. After I had gotten the Knife of Yang’s Wife, he finally finished making the Excalibur.

Alexander
12-21-2005, 04:21 PM
I had the same problem. After I had gotten the Knife of Yang’s Wife, he finally finished making the Excalibur.

I had it already. Anyway, he gave me the Excalibur after I got that whale. -_-

Dignified Pauper
12-21-2005, 06:40 PM
he didn't give me any problems.

KentaRawr!
12-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Me neither. He must only make Exacliburs for REAL hero's, like me. n_n

Fireblade13
12-21-2005, 08:44 PM
I think turtle would be more appropriate to "cow"

Necronopticous
12-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I had the same problem... I think you may have to wait until after the Giant of Babil. Also, they took out the secret passage right of the stairs in Kokkol's house. ;[

Crossblades
12-22-2005, 12:46 AM
You have to go to the moon first then return to earth to pick up Excalibur

Alexander
12-22-2005, 01:27 AM
You have to go to the moon first then return to earth to pick up Excalibur

I just noticed. -___-'