PDA

View Full Version : Wraith?!

Laugh at face of Danger
12-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry if i'm being stupid/blind/ignorant/idiotic etc but i've been playing through my new game and i got to the farplane in Guadosalam. Just as i got to the farplane Tidus experienced a ten second scene where he was stading alone against a black background and Wraith twirled around him and he shivered.

Now last time i played i didn't remember seeing this, so i might just be being more vigilant, so can someone please tell me if i just missed it before?

Sain Cai
12-22-2005, 12:11 AM
You probably were doing something else, or hit the buttons fast.

blackmage_nuke
12-22-2005, 05:30 AM
Hey, what a coincidnece, i think i missed that scene first play thorough as well then the second time i noticed it.

Renmiri
12-22-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm sorry if i'm being stupid/blind/ignorant/idiotic etc but i've been playing through my new game and i got to the farplane in Guadosalam. Just as i got to the farplane Tidus experienced a ten second scene where he was stading alone against a black background and Wraith twirled around him and he shivered.

Now last time i played i didn't remember seeing this, so i might just be being more vigilant, so can someone please tell me if i just missed it before?
On his first visit to the Farplane on this new game ? Or the second one where he sees Seymour's buttler ?

The Farplane has a couple of scenes that you only trigger if you talk to some people, like Lulu, Wakka, etc.. Maybe this is one of them ?

Namelessfengir
12-22-2005, 01:58 PM
nah, this is a standard scene. tidus runs up and says 'question!' then asks about the farplane and says 'so do dead people live there?' then we see his messed up view of the farplane. we then see him alone in the dark and hear otherworldly moaning then wraiths come flying in. the scene ends and wakka says 'you thinking those funny thoughts again?' ;)

Psydekick
12-22-2005, 05:14 PM
essfengir]nah, this is a standard scene. tidus runs up and says 'question!' then asks about the farplane and says 'so do dead people live there?' then we see his messed up view of the farplane. we then see him alone in the dark and hear otherworldly moaning then wraiths come flying in. the scene ends and wakka says 'you thinking those funny thoughts again?' ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah thats what happens

Laugh at face of Danger
12-24-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks everybody, thought i was going crazy back there :D

Markus. D
12-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I remember it....

Ilyn
12-27-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't! You're not alone. XD