PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming back o.O

Akebeth
12-21-2005, 11:48 PM
I get to return to FFXI after playing WoW for a while, still keeping WoW but I wanted to get FFXI again because each of them are lacking things the other has. So now what race/class/server...ugh, before I could never decide on a class/race to stick with, I have to choose this time, I must hit 30! :-) So any suggestions? I do like rdm, but for level 30 I was thinking heading into bard, summoner, and ninja. So I'm lost. Tarutaru is probably my favorite race, not sure if I would like one as a fighting type though....dragoon too....another awesome class. I need help deciding :mad:

Vaprice
12-22-2005, 03:20 AM
welcome back.

If you want to be a tarutaru a mage job would probably prove worthy over other jobs. But don't let the melee jobs be ruled outjust yet. Play any job you have a fancy to taking up. Have fun!

And you should play and on midgardsormr.

Akebeth
12-22-2005, 03:25 AM
At the moment I'm downloading all the updates o.O I think I have my old whm still left surprisingly, I thought they get deleted in a few months? If I still have her then I'm heading straight to 30 from 18 heh :p But I do think I gave away everything to my linkshell before I left... oh well start anew I suppose.

Edit:Oh and what's the economy link on Midgardsormr?

Rostum
12-22-2005, 04:50 AM
Welcome back to FFXI. ;D

Markus. D
12-22-2005, 07:24 AM
Phoenix is best.

dont listen to others saying Midgardsormr is better, its not, tis a scam, scam it is.