PDA

View Full Version : Where can I weapons and armor for my Mystic Knight in FF III?

Crossblades
12-22-2005, 05:30 PM
I just defeated Kraken in the Cave of Water and Elia gave the latest jobs. I transformed my Knight into a Mystic Knight but had to transform him back because the town of Amur did not have any stuff for the Mystic Knight. So where can I get weapons and armor for him?

KoShiatar
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
I think you have to take a good look at the map screen (which, in Final Fantasy III, is very complicated). The stuff for the Mystic Knight is in a very small village that is not compulsory in the storyline and is pretty hard to find. I can't help you any better now, sorry. However, I think you can get there if you have the Nautilus. A lot of good stuff for the Mystic Knight is also found in dungeons later on.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-22-2005, 10:13 PM
The village (Falgabard) is actually blocked by mountains, so you won't be able to get there until you have the Invincible.

Crossblades
12-22-2005, 10:27 PM
When do I get the invincible?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Uh, if you've just finished the Elia section of the game, you have quite a way to go until you acquire the Invincible.

KoShiatar
12-23-2005, 10:11 PM
The village (Falgabard) is actually blocked by mountains, so you won't be able to get there until you have the Invincible.

Oh, well, I knew it was hard to find for a reason...Anyway, there should be stuff for the Mystic Knight in the dungeon in the back of the village, and in the shops too.
Meantime, keep your Knight the way it is. The only places where you will desperately need Mystic Knight are said dungeon and the Dark Dungeon much later on, because if you don't kill monsters in one blow, they will spawn other monsters, unless you're a Mystic Knight.

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Not to be a bug, but they're called Magic Knights. Mystic Knights use Black Magic and infuse it in their blade so it's like if one casted Fire on its own blade it would be a Flame Sword.

Err, yeah, I cannot believe Paladins cannot even equip Cloth or Leather armor, or even a knife...

Crossblades
04-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Not to be a bug, but they're called Magic Knights. Mystic Knights use Black Magic and infuse it in their blade so it's like if one casted Fire on its own blade it would be a Flame Sword.

In the ROM I played in, they're called Mystic Knights

Paul
04-07-2006, 01:24 AM
i'm up to the same part! in the rom i played, they're called MKnights. i haven't decided what to do with the new jobs yet... i want to use a conjurer just because

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-07-2006, 09:46 PM
M. Knights? That should stand for Magic Knights, which are Paladins. I just call them Paladins.

Right, I would go with a Thief, because the Thief can get REALLY good equipment, (which you can find free in the village after the water crystal) and I would just stick with a Knight, Thief, Black Mage, and White Mage, so your party will be balanced. Also, where you're going next, Thieves will be necessary...

Crossblades
04-08-2006, 11:21 PM
M. Knights? That should stand for Magic Knights, which are Paladins. I just call them Paladins.

Right, I would go with a Thief, because the Thief can get REALLY good equipment, (which you can find free in the village after the water crystal) and I would just stick with a Knight, Thief, Black Mage, and White Mage, so your party will be balanced. Also, where you're going next, Thieves will be necessary...

Yeah, well, I beat the game months ago. And I made this thread months ago......

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Dear Slam Dancin' Moogle,

Your enthusiasm for FFIII is appreciated, but all the same, you're not allowed to dredge up ancient threads.

Love,
The Kish