PDA

View Full Version : Namingway's Hood

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Is there anyone else from my gang even posting in here? Well, only one way to find out.

Anyway, BoB smells.

Oh, and due to a very big slip of the tongue on my part, Monkey is a member of this gang. Anyone want to do me a favor by killing her off? plzkthx

Yamaneko
12-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Is she even posting?

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 05:40 PM
I doubt it, which is why she can be killed off. :p

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 05:41 PM
The Namingway thread was merged with the Turk thread after Shauna pledged allegiance.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Shauna's posted? Well that's one member.

Namingway, though small, deserves its own thread. >=o

But allies are good.

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Shauna and Raistlin have both at some point claimed some sort of leadership of this gang. It will be interesting to see how Shauna reacts to the new upstart.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 05:44 PM
I haven't claimed any leadership. >=o

Though I will now. Namingway requires strong leadership to be able to survive among the larger gangs!

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Then poor Raist, why would you be a good candidate?

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 05:51 PM
:mad2:

One day, Namingway's will be more powerful than the Turks. Mark my words!

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 05:52 PM
I hear Raistlin has Monkey, and therefore the immigrant supply, in his back pocket.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 05:53 PM
xD

Yeah, beware Namingway's army of Knee-High Asians!

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 06:08 PM
The Turks support Shauna as the leader of the Namingway's.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 06:09 PM
xD

Back-stabber!

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 06:12 PM
We have always done so.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Newsflash: Namingway's formaly aligns with the Judges, breaking off its allegiance with the Turks. The Turks have PiP to blame, and are advised to have someone else continue diplomatic relations.

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 06:17 PM
You don't have the power to do this.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Of course I do. :pimp:

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 06:18 PM
We won't be fooled by you. The Turks shall support Shauna's campaign for leadership of the Namingways.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Shauna's campaign has been shattered! <i>I</i>, and I alone, have access to the army of Knee-High Asians (trademark pending)!

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 06:19 PM
We don't want to send a strike team now, do we?

Madonna
12-22-2005, 06:20 PM
The Judges would like to extend a hand to Raist in support of his candidancy. We won't stand for the Turks using another gang as a puppet.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Shauna defaulted her position as leader when she merged with the Turks. Namingway's is and always will be an independent gang!

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 06:25 PM
The Turks will do whatever it takes to support Shauna in the campaign against Raistlin, even if it takes full force.

MecaKane
12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
This seems like a good group that doesn't have 1000 members spamming up its thread making it too lazy for me to read! >:O

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah, unless those evil Turks come to spam it up with their bravado.

Rainecloud
12-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Not that bloody pimp again. *sigh*

I used to be a fan of The PimpŠ, but you guys have abused it. Abused it, I tells ya!

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Not that bloody pimp again. *sigh*

I used to be a fan of The PimpŠ, but you guys have abused it. Abused it, I tells ya!
Yeah, I'm intentionally doing that now to irritate BoB and Leeza. xD

Rainecloud
12-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I'm intentionally doing that now to irritate BoB and Leeza. xD

Ah. Understood.

Please continue this fine, fine work. You're doing more to help the world than any Religion or Charity could possibly hope to achieve.

Shoden
12-22-2005, 07:12 PM
go Raistlin!

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 07:14 PM
It's okay, Raistlin's posts are annoying by default, so it doesn't really make much difference.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:15 PM
BoB smells, but the cooking of the Fat Chocobos makes up for it.

Rainecloud
12-22-2005, 07:15 PM
It's okay, Raistlin's posts are annoying by default, so it doesn't really make much difference.

With a total count of one fall to two (with Namingway's Hood in the lead), the bout continues.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Well, it's not my fault you weren't here! >=E I claimed leadership after nobody was around! I did what was best for the group! 5 (2 really) people cannot pass as a strong group! :mad2:

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Go Shauna!

*sets up turks at certain positions to get a clear view of Raistlin in cases of uprising*

Shoden
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
This Gang is nuts, well they have Raistlin what do you expect?

*runs*

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Well, it's not my fault you weren't here! >=E I claimed leadership after nobody was around! I did what was best for the group! 5 (2 really) people cannot pass as a strong group! :mad2:
But Namingway's can grow strong, and I will not tolerate being simply merged with another group!

So therefore, I took control and allied with the Turks enemies, the Judges, who supported me as leader.

-N-
12-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Haha, the Namingways. Come by Fat Chocobo's anytime - we'll welcome your business once you get things sorted out amongst yourselves.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 07:21 PM
We're not merged, we're allied. :p

I already took control! Previously! And, the Namingway's are with the Turks.

rubah
12-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Maybe the namingways need a schism.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:24 PM
The Namingway's are not with the traitorous Turks (nice ring to it, eh?)! I claim right to leadership by seniority and support of the Judges!

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Turks and Namingway's allied, and Shauna's clearly the leader. Gone with you, backstabbing Raistlin! =o

*has men take aim at Raistlin*

Shoden
12-22-2005, 07:27 PM
Raistlin owns the Namingways like it or not, anyway the pimp smiley gets an auto win.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Namingway's resents this interference by the Turks and their <i>former</i> dominance of the gang.

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 07:32 PM
We will not stand idly by, there are no judges helping you, face it, you cannot get away with this.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Measures are being taken as we speak. If this does not help, we shall resort to extreme measures towards Raistlin.

You have been warned :mog:

Shauna
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
The Turks do not have dominance over the Namingway's! They only offer protection when we need it! I still make the decisions!

Shoden
12-22-2005, 07:35 PM
well I am on my own so I can mess up any party at will!!

*comes out of hiding to crash the party*

Hello Turkey nuggets!

MecaKane
12-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Turks suck I'm going with Raist! >:O

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:38 PM
The Turks do not have dominance over the Namingway's! They only offer protection when we need it! I still make the decisions!
The Turks are a bunch of thugs - as proven by their aggression on Namingway territory. They do not deserve Namingway alliance!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Aggression? What aggression? They've been nothing but nice to the Namingway's!

Shoden
12-22-2005, 07:39 PM
The Turks just want more Power but none of the gangs see this.

Strider
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
* Strider offers another sample of Turkish Delight to Shauna
Strider > Come on, Shauna
Amdu|Mixin > TAM-CHEWW oui cilg y mud, oui ymfyoc cyo dra tispacd drehkc
Shauna > Where's the temptation for the Judges?
Shauna > do like Turkish Delights~<3
Arche > I feel like Chicken Tonight
WarZidane> You spoony bard!
* Amdu|Mixin is now known as Ysticeyc
Ysticeyc> that is my name in albhed
Tasura> since im broed
allie> Tonight, tonight
Strider> Do we have an agreement, Shauna?
* Tasura makes a Judges sig
Ysticeyc> Tasura
allie> there's only you tonight
allie> I saw you and the boards went away~
Ysticeyc> how is the music?
Tasura> <.<
Tasura> i havent had time to lsiten yet
Ysticeyc> ah
Ysticeyc> ok
allie> Today, all day I had the feeling, a spamfest was gonna happen
allie> I know now I was riiiight
Maxicow> GRRAAAM!
Shauna> xD
Ysticeyc> www.allie.com
Strider> rubah!
Shauna> ...if the Judges have no objections to this...?
* Strider looks around patiently
Shauna> Then I might just have to say
allie> okay i can't make up an ew line
allie> hi stri
allie> khaki
allie> plz
Strider> xD
Shauna> that I accept the protection of the...
Strider> I'll see what I can do
* allie changes topic to '#eoff - www.eyesonff.com | That's you! | BoB's Challenge: http://www.livejournal.com/users/loony_bob/383214.html | Gang Wars are ON, sorta!'
Shauna> pfft. The Judges clearly don't care! They're not even trying to stop me!
Strider> So we're good?
Azar> Strider
Shauna> I'm in Stri~
* Strider extends an hand in agreement
Justanotherguy> SWCB! SWCB!
WarZidane>
* Shauna shakes hand
Strider> Welcome aboard, Namingway's Hood
allie> kk
Shauna> thank you
Strider> As a representative of the clearly superior to the Judges Turks
Strider> You have our protection
* Strider hands Shauna a platter of Turkish Delight

RAISTLIN IS A LIAR AND A MANIPULATOR!

MecaKane
12-22-2005, 07:41 PM
and raist is the leader too or something. >:O

Madonna
12-22-2005, 07:42 PM
I ask that the Turks please leave this between Shauna and Raist; let other gang's regulate and take care of themselves. Your interference is offensive, unwarranted, and I disapprove.

You win: http://akusui.net/_lynxius/_leech/eoff-judges_cardspin-yellow.gif

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:43 PM
The Turks bribed Shauna during a period when the Judges were more concerned with the Turkss assassination of one of their members! The Turks are an evil, greedy, manipulative gang who are a disgrace to Namingway honor!

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:44 PM
We are merely pointing out Raistlin's lies. And since the Turks protect Shauna and her followers, we WILL go against Raistlin with everything we have in case he causes an uprising against her. :fencing:

Shoden
12-22-2005, 07:45 PM
That's the spirit Raistlin!
All you need to do is claim war and heads will fly!

Strider
12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
There was no bribe involved! Who says two leaders can't talk over a little Turkish Delight? I am offended by such lies.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Namingway is not a province of the Turks - they have no authority to interfere with Namingway's politics. The Turks are a bunch of thugs, and the Judges have lended us honorable support.

The Turks wish to subjugate Namingway's, and I will not allow it!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Well, Bladen should leave too, then!

* Strider offers another sample of Turkish Delight to Shauna
Strider > Come on, Shauna
Amdu|Mixin > TAM-CHEWW oui cilg y mud, oui ymfyoc cyo dra tispacd drehkc
Shauna > Where's the temptation for the Judges?
Shauna > do like Turkish Delights~<3
Arche > I feel like Chicken Tonight
WarZidane> You spoony bard!
* Amdu|Mixin is now known as Ysticeyc
Ysticeyc> that is my name in albhed
Tasura> since im broed
allie> Tonight, tonight
Strider> Do we have an agreement, Shauna?
* Tasura makes a Judges sig
Ysticeyc> Tasura
allie> there's only you tonight
allie> I saw you and the boards went away~
Ysticeyc> how is the music?
Tasura> <.<
Tasura> i havent had time to lsiten yet
Ysticeyc> ah
Ysticeyc> ok
allie> Today, all day I had the feeling, a spamfest was gonna happen
allie> I know now I was riiiight
Maxicow> GRRAAAM!
Shauna> xD
Ysticeyc> www.allie.com
Strider> rubah!
Shauna> ...if the Judges have no objections to this...?
* Strider looks around patiently
Shauna> Then I might just have to say
allie> okay i can't make up an ew line
allie> hi stri
allie> khaki
allie> plz
Strider> xD
Shauna> that I accept the protection of the...
Strider> I'll see what I can do
* allie changes topic to '#eoff - www.eyesonff.com | That's you! | BoB's Challenge: http://www.livejournal.com/users/loony_bob/383214.html | Gang Wars are ON, sorta!'
Shauna> pfft. The Judges clearly don't care! They're not even trying to stop me!
Strider> So we're good?
Azar> Strider
Shauna> I'm in Stri~
* Strider extends an hand in agreement
Justanotherguy> SWCB! SWCB!
WarZidane>
* Shauna shakes hand
Strider> Welcome aboard, Namingway's Hood
allie> kk
Shauna> thank you
Strider> As a representative of the clearly superior to the Judges Turks
Strider> You have our protection
* Strider hands Shauna a platter of Turkish Delight

So, Yeah, I agreed to this before you were even here. You cannot go back on a previous agreement! Regardless of whether I am going to be overthrown... I agreed whilst I was leader, and that cannot be changed!

rubah
12-22-2005, 07:47 PM
As someone who saw the discussion while it was taking place, I can affirm teh validity of the transaction.

Madonna
12-22-2005, 07:48 PM
We are merely pointing out Raistlin's lies.Raistlin may as he wish; I dislike lying, but it's nothing I'm going to kill him over.

And since the Turks protect Shauna and her followers, we WILL go against Raistlin with everything we have in case he causes an uprising against her. :fencing:Technically, by your own view, Raistlin is one of her followers; I do not see why you need to go against him in any way. Besides, when have you become the shepard of Shauna's gang, if that is what it really is?

You Turks disgust me. Please leave Namingway's Hood alone.

WarZidane
But overthrown, you won't be. :D

Raistlin
I can go back on a previous arrangement made without my authority! The Turks have shown themselves to be dishonorable and only interested in subjugating Namingway's, as shown by their brutish aggression in Namingway territory. Therefore, I align Namingway's with Judges, declaring war on the Turks!

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Technically, by your own view, Raistlin is one of her followers; I do not see why you need to go against him in any way. Besides, when have you become the shepard of Shauna's gang, if that is what it really is?

You Turks disgust me. Please leave Namingway's Hood alone.

If Raistlin causes an uprising against Shauna, we won't consider him a follower. And we became their protectors when she agreed to that, and allied with us.

themagicroundabout
12-22-2005, 07:49 PM
oh dear oh dear :(
is there nothing i can do? :confused:

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:51 PM
"Protectors," eh? Dictators more like it! See? The Turks are greedy brutes, interested in nothing but their own power! They are interfering with Namingway's politics in order to maintain their control over us!

Namingway's will be independet, not under Turk control.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Again, Raistlin is twisting words and lying. We are in no way dictators, and we do not wish to control other gangs. We simply wish to ally with them.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Then stay out of our politics, which you have no right to interfere in!

Strider
12-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Authority is not yours to be had, Wesley! If you would risk such defiance and undermine your organization's authority, rest assured this will not be taken lightly by the true friends of the Namingways.

We're not in the business of disrupting politics. We're in the business of making friend.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 07:54 PM
We shall support Shauna, who has made an alliance with us before you even cared about the Namingway's Hood!

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:54 PM
This unacceptable interference into Namingway politics proves the Turks' true motives.

Miriel
12-22-2005, 07:55 PM
*gouges Raistlin's eyes out with a lit cigarette*

Shauna
12-22-2005, 07:58 PM
You can't go back on an agreement, not without the leader's consent! Which is me.

I don't need your authority, as I assumed the position of leader! The Turks are here on the Namingway's behalf! An agreement was made, and it must be kept!

I do not agree to this alignment with the Judges. You have torn our group in half! If anyone has disgraced the Namingway's its you Raist! I was the original leader, I took control in the absense of all the gang, and made a logical decision. If you don't like it, you may as well leave the Namingway's.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Logical? You made us servants of the Turks! Therefore, I rebelled against you - in the best interest of Namingway's!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 08:01 PM
We are not servants! We still have our freedom! The Turks are there to protect us, whenever we may need it!

I have always done things in the best interest of Namingway's. You are stubborn and just can't see that I did what was best for the group!

Shoden
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
sparks are flying in this thread. *comes out of hiding to wreak hell*

Shauna
12-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Hmm... in this moment, I declare that Namingway's will stop any alliances with the Judges. We have an agreement with the Turks, and I shall uphold this agreement, as I take the position of leader! ...Which I already had.

Shoden
12-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

themagicroundabout
12-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Good for you, Shauna. :)
I think i speak on behalf of all Turks when i say we will be with you every step of the way :spin:
or something like that any way :greenie:

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Monkey has sent Namingways' Hood a few members. The first to arrive is Caspian.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Shauna's disgrace has made Namingway's nothing but a Turk state. She has gone back on her responsibilities as leader in order to make things easier. I rebel against her, do not recognize her right to throw away Namingway independence, and am committed to overthrowing her unjust rule as a pawn of the Turks.

EDIT: yay, more members from Monkey! My immigrant army grows to overthrow Shauna.

Shauna
Welcome to the Hood, my friends!

You've disgraced the Namingway's Raist! You've made this into a war-zone! I allied with the Turks, with Namingway's best interests at heart! They offered protection, and I accepted, as I knew that our group would need the protection against the bigger gangs! At least, at the moment we do!

I have thrown nothing away. We still have independance. I just accepted the protection of the Turks! Once our gang has become stronger, than we may not need the protection of the Turks! But, right now we do, as we have a small group.

I am no pawn. You just fail to realise that The Turks and Namingway's have a friendly agreement. They are not attempting to take anything over. BoB himself said that gangs can't take over other gangs, only ally with them. The sooner you realise this, the sooner you will see that I did what I did for the best of the Namingway's Hood!

-N-
I believe this all to be a grand mistake. In the interest of good business, competition is healthier than monopoly. And reducing Namingway's to an arm of the Turks is not in line with such an interest. Besides, if you were meant to be nothing more than Turk pawns, wouldn't BoB have just put you all in the Turks?

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Thank you, Neel!

Do I take it that the Fat Chocobos recognize me as the Namingway leader, in the interest of having strong, independent gangs?

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 08:44 PM
lionx joins the ranks.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Are these people active, or just random ones you pick, BoB? :p

Strider
12-22-2005, 08:46 PM
So you think you need strength in arms to prove yourself a worthy leader? Please. The Turks will have none of it.

Madonna
12-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Why do you care so much about outside endorsement, Weasley? That's like Shauna having the Turks threaten you, having other gangs back up your running.

I will repeat that I find it best that Shauna and Raist quarrel more amongst themselves and their gang members instead of having other gangs fight their wars. That's all I've been after since the beginning.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:48 PM
I was hoping that if enough gangs put pressure on the Turks, they'd back off. :p

I agree with that, as I firmly believe that the members of Namingway's desire independence!

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Hmmm, can we get Miriel in here to actually kill Raist instead of just injuring him? :D?

Raistlin
Again, Turk interference into Namingway issues! Will the injustice never cease?

Psychotic
If Shauna wants to be under the influence and power of the Turks, then why doesn't she just leave Namingways and join the Turks, and leave the Namingways to it?

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:50 PM
If Shauna wants to be under the influence and power of the Turks, then why doesn't she just leave Namingways and join the Turks, and leave the Namingways to it?
1. Because BoB won't let people transfer unless he finds it interesting. :p

2. Because she's greedy and unwilling to relinquish power over something she obviously doesn't desire, as she was willing to become a pawn of the Turks.

Strider
12-22-2005, 08:51 PM
A pawn? Please. Listen to yourself, becoming a pawn of the Judges!

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 08:51 PM
No, Shauna is no pawn, only an ally.
In fact, it looks more like Raistlin wants to be a pawn of the judgers
How about THAT?

Shauna
12-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Lies. I was leader first, if anyone should leave, it's Raist. He's tearing Namingway's apart. I made a decision, to gain some protection for us.
Like I said in my last post!

You've disgraced the Namingway's Raist! You've made this into a war-zone! I allied with the Turks, with Namingway's best interests at heart! They offered protection, and I accepted, as I knew that our group would need the protection against the bigger gangs! At least, at the moment we do!

I have thrown nothing away. We still have independance. I just accepted the protection of the Turks! Once our gang has become stronger, than we may not need the protection of the Turks! But, right now we do, as we have a small group.

I am no pawn. You just fail to realise that The Turks and Namingway's have a friendly agreement. They are not attempting to take anything over. BoB himself said that gangs can't take over other gangs, only ally with them. The sooner you realise this, the sooner you will see that I did what I did for the best of the Namingway's Hood!

Madonna
12-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I admit that I do bear a friendship with Raistlin, but that does not affect my decision regarding this. I was ignoring al of this until Raist brought to my attention of the Turks' bullying and entanglement in NH's affairs.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Lies. I was leader first, if anyone should leave, it's Raist. He's tearing Namingway's apart. I made a decision, to gain some protection for us.
Like I said in my last post!
We don't need protection - we need independence!

And I'm no pawn of Judges, as its proven by Lynx coming in here and demanding everyone else stay out of Namingway's business. I allied with Judges because they are truly interested in Namingway independece and our mutual benefit!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 08:55 PM
The Turks have not bullied me in anyway, the Judges bullied me, after my decision to ally with the Turks. I stand my ground. The Turks are our allies.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:56 PM
PiP bullied you - and he's a Turk now!

Look in this thread - Turks, threatening, trying to push Namingway around. Threats of invasion, force! That is brutish and unjust and not in the interest of Namingway. If you cannot see that, you do not deserve to lead.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 08:56 PM
And I'm now pawn of Judges

I find this amusing.

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 08:57 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!
A yacht exploded last night and two Namingway's Hood members' bodies have been found floating in the water. While it has been confirmed that there were explosives planted in the boat, it has not been confirmed who organised the attack.

Strider
12-22-2005, 08:57 PM
No, we're not pressuring the organization, we're pressuring you, Raistlin. You who would serve to disrupt ongoing friendship.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Turk meddling! :mad2:

Miriel
12-22-2005, 08:59 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!
A yacht exploded last night and two Namingway's Hood members' bodies have been found floating in the water. While it has been confirmed that there were explosives planted in the boat, it has not been confirmed who organised the attack.

It was me biznatches! Yeah, how do you like them apples?

Shauna
We don't need protection - we need independence!

And I'm now pawn of Judges - as its proven by Lynx coming in here and demanding everyone else stay out of Namingway's business. I allied with Judges because they are truly interested in Namingway independece and our mutual benefit!

We may need independance, but with only 5 members, not much was going to happen! Until our forces are strong enough, we could have been easily taken out by some of the enemy gangs!

A pawn of the Judges is no Namingway. The Judges don't care about us. They have shown that in the chat log! They didn't even try and put up any arguement to stop me joining the Turks. They both offered equal protection, but the Judges stopped trying to get me to choose them. Is that not proof enough that they are not looking for the best of our gang?

Strider
Well, well, well. Now *that's* aggression.

You'd do alright for yourself to stop accusing us, Wes.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:01 PM
No, we're not pressuring the organization, we're pressuring you, Raistlin. You who would serve to disrupt ongoing friendship.
That is an unjust interference with Namingway politics. If we were truly allies - not merely a Turk territory - we should be allowed to go about our business. But we are treated as subordinates, a "protectorate," and we are independent! We should be free of Turk pressure and bullying!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:01 PM
PiP bullied you - and he's a Turk now!

Look in this thread - Turks, threatening, trying to push Namingway around. Threats of invasion, force! That is brutish and unjust and not in the interest of Namingway. If you cannot see that, you do not deserve to lead.

Yes, but he bullies me no longer. Now that he is a Turk.

They're threatening you! Trying to push you around! If you cannot see that I have always had the best interests of our gang in everything I do, then you are not fit to lead either!

-N-
12-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Which members, may I ask?

I have unconfirmed reports that this was a Turk attempt at killing Raistlin. If this turns out to be true, then Fat Chocobos will officially disapprove of Turk involvement in Namingway's affairs.

Strider
You're the only problem in the organization! You step in, claim authority as yours, side with the Judges and generally muck things up... and you talk about unjust interference.

I'll take my business up with Shauna, thanks.

Madonna
I do apologize if it seems like bullying Shauna; it was not my intent to pressure you to step down. Rather, it was my hope that you would say something more than, "Turk turks turkalurka turks."

I know it's mean, but it does sound as if you're a puppet of the Turks.

But do as you will; the Judges have no quarrel with you.

Loony BoB
NEWS UPDATE: The yacht has been confirmed to belong to Raistlin, who was not on board.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Yes, but he bullies me no longer. Now that he is a Turk.

They're threatening you! Trying to push you around! If you cannot see that I have always had the best interests of our gang in everything I do, then you are not fit to lead either!
How is throwing away our independence in our best interest? You serve only the Turks' interests!

In fact, you and the Turks just conspired to kill me in the boat!

I told you I was going out on a fishing trip, but then I couldn't make it due to this whole business, so Killy and Black Mage went without me on the boat, who were killed instantly when it exploded. YOU told the Turks who tried to kill me!

Not only are you a pawn of the Turks, but you conspired to murder members of your own gang! You should be hanged, and are an enemy of Namingway's. As are the Turks.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:05 PM
That is an unjust interference with Namingway politics. If we were truly allies - not merely a Turk territory - we should be allowed to go about our business. But we are treated as subordinates, a "protectorate," and we are independent! We should be free of Turk pressure and bullying!

We are allowed to go about our business. You messed everything up, we were fine before this! We are independant. We are simply getting protection until we have enough people to stand on our own two feet. Right now, the very foundations of this gang are wavering, and I wouldn't be surprised if something happened.

We have no Turk pressure or bullying! You fail to see this.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:06 PM
No Turk pressure? What do you call attempted murder?

Strider
12-22-2005, 09:06 PM
You didn't just see Miriel claim responsibilty?

We don't conspire against anyone, and if you say otherwise you're a fool!

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Let's not jump to conclusions now, Raistlin. Miriel claimed the attack.

Raistlin
Miriel's just claiming all havoc.

And even if she did do it, she had no way of knowing about it unless Shauna told her!

Shauna
How is throwing away our independence in our best interest? You serve only the Turks' interests!

In fact, you and the Turks just conspired to kill me in the boat!

I told you I was going out on a fishing trip, but then I couldn't make it due to this whole business, so Killy and Black Mage went without me on the boat, who were killed instantly when it exploded. YOU told the Turks who tried to kill me!

Not only are you a pawn of the Turks, but you conspired to murder members of your own gang! You should be hanged, and are an enemy of Namingway's. As are the Turks.

I am throwing away NO independance! We are still Namingway's Hood, no matter what.

What? I did no such thing! There is no proof that it was the Turks! The Turks only wish to protect us!

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:09 PM
The Turks only wish is to have more power, by controlling us!

You were the only one I told about the boating trip, Shauna! You either told the Turks, who rigged the boat themselves, or you hired Miriel to do it for you! Either way, you're a pawn of the Turks and everyone outside of the Turks can see it!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:10 PM
No. They don't control us.

Or, maybe Miriel just decided to be manic and blow up boats?

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:12 PM
And it just <i>happened</i> to be my boat when you and the Turks just <i>happened</i> to think I'd be on board, right? That's laughable!

And how do we have indepence when the Turks can threaten invasion if we don't stay allied with them, and YOU can keep supporting them? That's appalling!

Strider
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Who threatened invasion, huh? If we're going to invade, it will be for you, not for the Namingways.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:15 PM
When did they threaten invasion? ..If this is true...

Miriel isn't a Turk. She's just been running around killing people. Or maybe there was a spy from another gang listening in to our conversation?

We may have our differences right now, but I'd never want to harm one of my own team mates.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:15 PM
You're threatening to invade Namingway if we stop allying ourselves with you! That's using your power to bully us around - which harms our independence and is not in the best interest of Namingway.

If Judges treated Namingway in this appalling fashion, I'm fight them, too!

EDIT: PiP and the other Turk who posted a lot in the beginning of this thread threatened invasion and the use of force.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:17 PM
You're threatening to invade Namingway if we stop allying ourselves with you! That's using your power to bully us around - which harms our independence and is not in the best interest of Namingway.

Where was this stated? WHERE?

EDIT: *reads beginning of thread*

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:19 PM
All quotes from the first two pages, all by Turks:

We don't want to send a strike team now, do we?

The Turks will do whatever it takes to support Shauna in the campaign against Raistlin, even if it takes full force.

*sets up turks at certain positions to get a clear view of Raistlin in cases of uprising*

*has men take aim at Raistlin*

We will not stand idly by, there are no judges helping you, face it, you cannot get away with this.

Measures are being taken as we speak. If this does not help, we shall resort to extreme measures towards Raistlin.

You have been warned

we WILL go against Raistlin with everything we have in case he causes an uprising against her.

Bullying!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:20 PM
That's bullying you. Not me. Not Namingway's.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:21 PM
It's bullying in an attempt to interfere with Namingway politics and foreign policy, and is a perfect example of the Turks trying to control Namingway!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:24 PM
They're protecting Namingway, like they said they would. I did not ask them to aid me in this. They are trying to protect the Namingway's and themselves from the accusations being directed at them.

Shoden
12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Among the roofs a familar figure wanders, a loud gunshot is heard and someone just got owned, while the shooter got the reward, what do you expect? it's what hitmen do, lucky sod.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:28 PM
They're protecting Namingway, like they said they would. I did not ask them to aid me in this. They are trying to protect the Namingway's and themselves from the accusations being directed at them.
They weren't protecting anything! They threatened to invade, you supported them - THEN I heaped the very justified accusations!

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:32 PM
I supported no invasion. At that time, I was trying to protect my status as leader of Namingway's Hood. And, they were trying to protect Namingway's Hood.

I stick by what I said in the other thread. We should be independant, from both of the larger gangs. Ally with the other gangs. I really do see this as the only way to end our discussion.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:34 PM
There is another way - resign from your self-proclaimed leadership. You can have whatever status you want within the gang, but if we break off with Judges, there would be nothing stopping the Turks from a ruthless invasion, making us a pawn by force. The Judges will not interfere with the internal politics of Namingway, and will not stop us if we wish to break of the alliance at any future point - I have this from the Judges leader himself.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 09:39 PM
The Turks will never start an invasion without getting attacked first. And if Shauna decides that Namingway shouldn't be allied to the Turks anymore, we will respect that decision.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Yes, but... being allied with the Judges, would mean conflict with the Turks. If we kept well out of the way of both those gangs, then we will be independant, and not have as much danger of getting attacked by either of them. It would also stop any harsh feelings towards us from the Turk side. If we allied with the Judges now, the Turks would have even more want to kill Namingway's, both you and I alike.

Well, the last part is void now, really, but it could still stand.

themagicroundabout
12-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah, hey, i dont think us Turks really have much of a motive for invading you Namingways. :spin:

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Then control your brutish members. Or kill them, preferably.

I stake my claim as leader of Namingway, as Shauna led us into becoming a pawn of the Turks, which it would still be without me taking over.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:48 PM
I am still leader. You just didn't know in the first place.

I think we can be joint leaders though, only if we break it off with both the Turks and the Judges. And, once one of them proves that they are indeed trustworthy, and I see it also, we could ally with them.

So, basically, neutrality, until either of them shows that they definetly have our best interests at heart.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
I will not betray my allies, the Judges, who have done nothing to warrant the betrayal.

I will not agree to a joint-leadership with a person who sold out Namingway for "protection." I will agree to allow you to remain in a high position, but, in the best interest of Namingway, cannot allow you to remain as leader.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Neel is correct

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Neel is correct
Are you sure you mean that? Neel expressed disapproval of Shauna and extreme disapproval of the attempted assassination against me. :p

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 09:55 PM
You see, we ARE interfering in Namingway politics, in favour of Shauna.

WarZidane
12-22-2005, 09:56 PM
His last post was correct, but that seems to have vanished.
He mentioned this won't end at this rate, anyway.

Loony BoB
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
NEWSFLASH!!!
Shauna was shot early this morning by an unknown assassin while shopping in an adult store. She survived a riddling of bullets miraculously, but is now under high security in a city central prison. To make matters worse for Shauna, she's in a coma from falling onto a, er, pointy object of some sort.

-N-
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Oh yeah, sorry, something weird happened there.

I said something along the lines of this being bad for business and I don't see it ending anytime soon.

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 09:58 PM
:eek:

The assasin must be apprehended!

The Judges are about stirring trouble again clearly.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I claim full leadership of Namingway, and mobilize to the threat of a Turk invasion. Namingway formally aligns with the Judges.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 09:59 PM
This is not a betrayal. I need to see that the Judges are definetly for the best of the gang. I am willing to end the alliance with the Turks, so the Judges have a chance to be seen in a better light in my eyes. Like I said earlier, they didn't try to stop me joining the Turks in the first place. I see this as a fair way to ally with a group. Not just me choosing one, not just you choosing one. We can both, discuss the good points and bad points of each of the groups, until we come up with a suitable answer. I only say break it off with the Judges for the time being, so we can try to decide without biased views.

If I redeemed myself, would I be able to be a joint leader with you? I am technically the original leader anyway. Truthfully, I joined the Turks in the best interest of Namingway. I really did. I saw them as the way forward. But, everyone can make mistakes, and I'm hoping, with the breaking off of both of the gangs, we can choose a suitable gang to ally with. It's all I ask. Just until something has been decided.

Shoden
Raistlin the gang is yours.

themagicroundabout
damn those pesky judges! :monocle:

WarZidane
This is clearly the work of the Judges and their pawn Raistlin!

I shall get to the bottom of this.

Primus Inter Pares
12-22-2005, 10:01 PM
The Judges are scheming again.

Turks! Arm yourselves.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 10:03 PM
If I don't smother you while you're in your coma, I'll consider not exiling you to your Turkish friends. But the masses are angry at you throwing away their independence, and I will not risk my own assassination by granting you leader again. However, I am willing to put my foot down and give you a high position in Namingway.

EDIT: And no, neither the judges nor I had any part in this.

-N-
12-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Well, it looks like things are going to settle down at last. Perhaps Namingway's is willing to conduct a little trading? We just had a fire over at Fat Chocobo's and need our chocobo egg supply replenished.

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 10:13 PM
Namingway is more than willing to trade with the Fat Chocobos.

Miriel
12-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Dude, do you even have any members in your gang?

Shauna
12-22-2005, 10:27 PM
xDDD The only ones that have posted have been him and I. *coma*

Raistlin
12-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Miriel: like, two. Inactive ones.

Anyway, I must leave for a couple of hours. Diplomatic relations with non-allied peoples (everyone-but-Judges), with the exception of the trading rights granted the Fat Chocobos, have been suspended, since there's no one that's conscious for me to give powers to until I get back. :p

In the case war breaks out, Judges have Namingway's full support.

Miriel
12-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Man, what kind of weed are you smokin'? There is no Namingways. Namingways went comatose when Shuana turned into a vegetable.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah. :D The Namingway's are now dead. Raist is gone, and I'm in a coma... there is no Namingway!

Black Mage
12-22-2005, 10:48 PM
I believe I have died, but not even death will stop me from expressing my approval of Namingway's new leadership. Somehow.

EDIT: Uh, I may be late in expressing that.

Shauna
12-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Yes, very late. *coma*

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:26 AM
hi nammingways!
I am boris no no, leader of the whores within the turks :D
i would like to offer you our services, of drinks and delights all for a discount price for one of our favourite gangs
all we ask is for protection once we are within your lands and to be allowed to bring one of our own men in (not once we start outr work ;) ) and all the delights of the turks whores can be yours! :D
we are very good company too, fully trained for social events and whatnot
:D
thankyou! *walks in a sexy manner*

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, like we said, there's nobody here. *coma*

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Yeah, like we said, there's nobody here. *coma*
then we shall whore oursleves!

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:33 AM
And, also, I don't think the 'leader' would like Turks being here. *coma*

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:37 AM
And, also, I don't think the 'leader' would like Turks being here. *coma*
i'm slow and didnt realise that you hated us now! :(

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:38 AM
I was all for being allied with you, but I was shot and put in a coma. So, my control was lost, and Raist allied with the Judges.

Raistlin
12-23-2005, 12:40 AM
hi nammingways!
I am boris no no, leader of the whores within the turks :D
i would like to offer you our services, of drinks and delights all for a discount price for one of our favourite gangs
all we ask is for protection once we are within your lands and to be allowed to bring one of our own men in (not once we start outr work ;) ) and all the delights of the turks whores can be yours! :D
we are very good company too, fully trained for social events and whatnot
:D
thankyou! *walks in a sexy manner*
No deals with the evil Turks. >=o

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Exactly what I said, in my comatose state! :D

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:42 AM
No deals with the evil Turks. >=o
*throws STDs*

Raistlin
12-23-2005, 12:43 AM
See? The Turks all have STDs.

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:43 AM
*gasp* How awful! I do believe you were right, Raist! :D

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:44 AM
See? The Turks all have STDs.
only in bombs B) now you all have herpes

Raistlin
12-23-2005, 12:44 AM
The Turks are trying to infect everyone with their horrible diseases. But it won't work! *immune*

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:45 AM
That is just awful! Why would I ever consider becoming re-allied with people that try to give us STDs!?

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Its only because Ras said mean things ;___;
i offered our CLEAN sexing but noooo :'( my ladiez of the night were not good enough

Raistlin
12-23-2005, 12:48 AM
Your fellow Turks bullied us and threatened invasion! Sorry, but because of that, we have placed an embargo on the Turks - no trading with them.

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:50 AM
Your fellow Turks bullied us and threatened invasion! Sorry, but because of that, we have placed an embargo on the Turks - no trading with them.
pfffft all you want is our sexing and you know it
you;ll come crawling back...i know it!

-N-
12-23-2005, 12:50 AM
Sorry about ordering Shauna sniped and having her put in a coma. I hope she wakes up. ;)

*dies again*

Raistlin
12-23-2005, 12:51 AM
The Judges have BETTER sexing, boris. BETTER

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:52 AM
Oh, it's alright. I'm still alive, I should be happy for that? *coma*

boris no no
12-23-2005, 12:53 AM
The Judges have BETTER sexing, boris. BETTER
They dont have their own sexing clan within the gang :P

Raistlin
12-23-2005, 12:54 AM
No, but their whores are much better. We also have an agreement with Corneo's. Not really. But it'd be nice.

Shauna
12-23-2005, 12:55 AM
I tried to extend a hand of friendship to those Corneo's. But, they never got back to me. :(

Shoden
12-23-2005, 01:13 AM
Raistlin got pwned.

boris no no
12-23-2005, 01:18 AM
*waves*

Shauna
12-23-2005, 01:19 AM
*waves* :D

Shoden
12-23-2005, 01:23 AM
*stares*

boris no no
12-23-2005, 01:26 AM
i dont mean any harm
anyways you know that you are small :P and we big!
and i need more whoring channels and ladiez of the night *waves at shauna* :D

Shlup
12-23-2005, 02:54 AM
On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.

Del Snizz
12-23-2005, 02:56 AM
On the second day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Khaotic
12-23-2005, 02:56 AM
On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Del Snizz
12-23-2005, 02:58 AM
On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Shlup
12-23-2005, 02:58 AM
On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Khaotic
12-23-2005, 02:59 AM
On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Shlup
12-23-2005, 02:59 AM
On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Del Snizz
12-23-2005, 03:00 AM
On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Khaotic
12-23-2005, 03:00 AM
On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Shlup
12-23-2005, 03:01 AM
On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Del Snizz
12-23-2005, 03:02 AM
On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,

Khaotic
12-23-2005, 03:03 AM
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

rubah
12-23-2005, 03:14 AM
is this a sign that you want to be friendly with bards?

'cause we like singing and stuffs~

Loony BoB
12-23-2005, 03:16 AM
Shortly after Corneo's Gang left, roughly seven of the Judges ran in, tore apart the headquarters of Namingway's Gang and captured the three remaining members.

Shoden
12-23-2005, 01:27 PM
I HAVE A BOMB!

Shauna
12-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Really? Now how do you plan to use it now that you're dead? :D

Loony BoB
12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
These kind of threads are not tolerated in Feedback. They have nothing to do with feedback, actually. *closes*