PDA

View Full Version : I hope Sora is more customizable in II

LunarWeaver
12-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I loved how they had you pick a Shield, Sword, or Staff in the first one. I've played the game as an fighter, a mage, a sentinel (uh, I guess?), a summoner, and even used only items (chemist? I dunno haha) once.

For II I hope that returns, but with greater options. I wanted to eventually be a pure spellcaster when I chose the staff and ditched the sword, but you had to either whack or get whacked to refill your MP. I was hoping for Osmose or MP Stroll agh. I hope it's much more of a defined class sort of thing, which abilities and spells exclusive to a choice rather then just learned at different levels.

I have a weird sort of thing for playing healers, hmm... A healer type with the cures, life, protect, shell, Holy, and maybe time spells (haste would be awesome in this game) would be fun for me :D You could have MP refill when Donald and Goofy get hit!

Speaking of customizing, I hope I can choose how Donald and Goofy act a bit more. Donald's always casting Gravity on bosses and Goofy uses items never on In Emergency and like they're free on Frequently :p... Not that it matters once you get Cure I guess, then you can take items off them completely for the rest of the game.

On a completely unrelated and out of nowhere matter, I recently played the first again and it only dawned on me the third time going through it Sora never mentions the other three kids or, ya know, his parents when his island disappears. His mom loses out to Riku and Kairi , ouch :chuckle:

Rocket Edge
12-22-2005, 10:07 PM
i have to agree with you on the customising area. id love if the junction system used in 8 came back with the triple triad game and then the card mod refine. but im dreaming, more customisation the better tho.

dragon_slayer789
12-22-2005, 11:27 PM
q?: when is kingdom hearts 2 comin out cus the gba 1 sucked

Rocket Edge
12-23-2005, 01:18 AM
q?:gba 1 sucked agreed. not sure to be exact, summer i think:confused:

Lord Xehanort
12-23-2005, 01:51 PM
03/03/06

Not too long now...

On topic: are you saying you want the FFT system integrated into KHII?

BTW, how do you play with items only? I never found an attack item...

karatehero
12-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Umm, if I have to draw out magic for hours again I'll not be pleased.

Also, if I have to play one more stupid triple triad game with random I swear I'll go postal. That was the WORST mini game that was EVER created.

i have to agree with you on the customising area. id love if the junction system used in 8 came back with the triple triad game and then the card mod refine. but im dreaming, more customisation the better tho.

Pheesh
12-23-2005, 03:26 PM
i loved triple triad. I was t3h master.

Stay Essential
EE

Lord Xehanort
12-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah, TT was easy, and you could prevent the Random Rule from occuring if you wanted... unless you wanted the Laguna Card...

Tetra Master, on the other hand... :mad2: :Oo: :crying: :frust: :kaoangry:

Rocket Edge
12-24-2005, 12:35 AM
tetra master i hated, triple triad i loved
... kingdom hearts 2 needs a mini-game

Psydekick
12-24-2005, 10:02 AM
tetra master i hated, triple triad i loved
... kingdom hearts 2 needs a mini-game
How about pin the Keyblade on Sora!:D

Rocket Edge
12-25-2005, 01:51 AM