PDA

View Full Version : Wall Market??

chronic_Maniac
12-22-2005, 11:35 PM
How do you know who gets picked in wall market? Is there a certain way no matter what it works? If so please tell me.

X-Dragon
12-23-2005, 01:59 AM
picked when

chronic_Maniac
12-23-2005, 02:23 AM
When don decides who is his best match.

Paninipower123
12-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Depends on how many things you have found around the Wall Market that Cloud can wear. You can find extravagant clothes for him and with these Don will pick you.

NemesisX
12-23-2005, 04:45 AM
if you found all of the best items cloud will get picked. If you haven't then i think it is random between tifa and aeris.

Randgris
12-23-2005, 09:12 AM
This should help...

- He'll pick Cloud if you're wearing the Silk Dress, Blonde Wig, and
have the 'best' extra items (the Diamond Tiara, Sexy Cologne, and
Lingerie or Bikini briefs.
- He'll pick Aeris if you're wearing the Silk Dress, the Blonde Wig,
the Lingerie and the Sexy Cologne (in addition to anything else you
may have).
- He'll pick Tifa if you're wearing the Silk Dress, Blonde Wig, and one
or two of the extra items not mentioned above (or anything worse than
that).

Deathchant
12-29-2005, 12:44 PM
real FF7 gamers and fans read the storyline :)
i guess you know, you need to have all things you can get at Wallmarket. (Wig, dress, parfume etc)

KoShiatar
12-29-2005, 10:09 PM
What happens if he chooses either Aeris or Tifa?

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 10:13 PM
You get trapped in a room with several creepy who wish to "Have a good time", you beat the crap out of them, and then you save the other two.

Memoria
12-30-2005, 07:05 PM
It's funny to have Cloud get picked for that, which is rather easy. Aquire 210 gil that you won't spend. Yes, it will cost to get Cloud everything he needs to be SEXAY!

Randgris
01-02-2006, 12:57 AM
It's funny to have Cloud get picked for that, which is rather easy. Aquire 210 gil that you won't spend. Yes, it will cost to get Cloud everything he needs to be SEXAY!
I got bored and tried to make Cloud kiss Corneo... :love:

Then the girls came and thought that Cloud is, well you know... :lol:

Desert Wolf
01-02-2006, 01:09 AM
You get the dress and the wig anyway so heres how to get the other items:

First go to the restraunt and after you eat it say it was ok and you'll get a coupon.Next go to the chemist and exchange it for medicine.Now go up a screen and into the bar.Now go to the toilet and open the door.You'll find a woman getting sick.Give her the medicine.She'll reward you with the sexy cologne.

After all that go the the shop north east of the restraunt.Theres a man lieing on the counter in there.Agree to go to the inn for him and buy something from the machine.Sleep there and buy the most expensive one and bring it back to him.He will then give you the tiara.

AFter you have the dress but not the wig yet go the the bottom right of the first screen to see a man walking back and forth.He'll give you the members card to the honey bee inn.Go right and enter the place.It doesnt really matter what room you pick cause either item will do.After you have the lingerie or the bikini go to the room at the very top.Go all they way to the end and ask the last girl to put make-up on you.

After that get the wig from the gym and thats that.

I didnt get this from a guide so i hope im being clear about it.If inm not just tell me.

Christmas
05-28-2022, 01:59 PM
You get trapped in a room with several creepy who wish to "Have a good time", you beat the crap out of them, and then you save the other two.

I wonder if we can just choose to have a good time with them instead of violence. :bigsmile: