PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Fans?

B-dup
12-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Anybody here really big fans of inuyasha like i am? It's my favorite show and the movies are good as well, the 3rd is my favorite

crashNUMBERS
12-23-2005, 12:07 AM
It's pretty cool, but it can be rather stupid at times...

Marshall Banana
12-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Yes, actually, Inuyasha is my favorite anime also. I've only seen two of the four movies, though.

I try to keep up with the manga since the anime ended, but I always get behind.

Shoden
12-23-2005, 12:08 AM
I have 53 eps in my HDD, it don't show here in the UK so I dload it.

Black Angel
12-23-2005, 12:10 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Inuyasha is the best there is!!! They were just getting to the good parts in the series, but then they cancelled it!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :whimper: *sniff*

crashNUMBERS
12-23-2005, 12:15 AM
What good parts?? That damn show has been passing for 3-4 years and yet they're still not on the final episode which is like 192 or something...

Marshall Banana
12-23-2005, 12:33 AM
Inuyasha does have quite a few filler episodes, but the anime has reached its end. The final two episodes (166 & 167) aired in Japan sometime last year, I think. It's just that not all the episodes have been dubbed in English yet (that I know of, I don't watch the dubbed version anymore). The manga is still going, though. XD

And the final episodes are some of the best in the series.

Ooh! Did I mention before how much I love the music? Kaoru Wada is <3

Venom
12-23-2005, 01:00 AM
Not really...

kikimm
12-23-2005, 01:17 AM
I don't really like it all that much. But watching it on Adult Swim is an okay way of passing the time to get to the shows after it. :)

Shoeberto
12-23-2005, 01:19 AM
This show is so lame. I can't stand to watch it.

XxSephirothxX
12-23-2005, 01:23 AM
Can't say I like it much. At all.

Venom
12-23-2005, 01:26 AM
I dont like alot of anime's on adult swim.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-23-2005, 01:43 AM
I don't really like this series. I read the first two manga, and it didn't do anything for me. Reading up on the basic premise, it still failed to appeal to me utterly. There are many, many other anime of far higher quality, I don't really find Inuyasha appealing in light of that fact.

Ishin Ookami
12-23-2005, 05:13 AM
Its takahashi mixing horror with her typical martial arts action and wacky romantic hijinx. If you dont like takahashi, you wont like this series.

But personally, I wouldnt blame anyone who has only seen the english language version for hating the show. So many voices were hideously miscast, and so many lines were mistranslated. That and the sound quality on the dub is so bad that the music is washed out. Listen to the english track in one scene, then listen to the japanese track and you will hear a world of difference in the acting and sound quality.

That said, the anime itself had its issues. kikyo was portrayed as a real bitch for a while, whereas in the manga she was far more sympathetic and you understood inu yasha's lingering feelings, yet could see his perfferrence for kagome. and Though I respect takahashi's writing, certain characters in IY are just utterly lame *COUGH*Kouga*COUGH*. I think what happened is that this is the first time she's written an ongoing storyline for so long that she has made a few missteps. The manga so far has picked up, and there's been some really good character development. I like IY and think its a worthy series and takahashi's greatest gift is that she has this ability to make you laugh and make you cry (in a good way) at the same time, as well as writing a large and varied cast of characters each with their own voice and feel.

Samuraid
12-23-2005, 06:37 AM
In general the show is good, but it is a long series and some of the episodes are not worth it.

B-dup
12-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Well to the fans i was thinking this earlier for no reason at all, Inuyasha loves ramon more than anything, what does Sesshomaru eat; not other demons i hope.

Coop
12-27-2005, 07:26 PM
i dont think he does eat and i like inuyasha but it does get repedaive sometimes

Samuraid
12-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Well to the fans i was thinking this earlier for no reason at all, Inuyasha loves ramon more than anything, what does Sesshomaru eat; not other demons i hope.

I thought Naruto was the one who loved Ramen so much...

Inuyasha, on the other hand, like bashing things with Kaze No Kizu a lot.

And Miroku likes asking every woman he meets to bear his children...
Miroku is obviously the best character in the show. :p

Skarr
12-27-2005, 11:50 PM
I don't like it all that much. Great way to pass the time though.

Angst
12-28-2005, 01:54 AM
inuyasha is the same throughout the series, sure it was grat when you didn't know what to expect butnow it is really boring. i am still a huge fan though and have seen all the movies and like the third best.

Christmas
04-04-2022, 04:56 AM
Read its manga and find it quite enjoyable initially. But it gets quite repetitive with their endless encounter with that bandit turned monster abomination villian in the middle and I stopped. Also, it lacks the humor from Ranma (same author). :(