PDA

View Full Version : Cyan in the end (Spoilers most likely)

Kittay
12-23-2005, 03:14 AM
Well I haven't posted in a while, but I've been reading and catching up, and I have some questions.

I beat FFVI months ago, and to refresh my memory I read through some spoiler threads, and after reading the Shadow one, I realized that he died in the end. But in a different thread, the Terra mating one, I believe, someone mentioned that Cyan dies as well. Is this true? Or maybe I was reading into the wording wrong? If I'm wrong, is there anyone else that follows Shadow's actions? If I'm right, can someone just explain what happened? It's been a few months and my brain is quite foggy.

Thanks! :choc:

Crossblades
12-23-2005, 03:19 AM
Cyan doesn't die, neither does Shadow. Shadow only dies if you don't wait for him in the Floating Continent

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-23-2005, 03:19 AM
You must have read something wrong. Cayenne's scene in the ending amounts to "My ship works better when I kick it." He doesn't die.
Shadow only dies if you don't wait for him in the Floating ContinentEven if you wait for him and recruit him in the World of Ruin, he dies in the ending.

Kittay
12-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Okay sorry, I'm sort of dumb. :erm: Just making sure I wasn't missing anything. ;)

Crossblades
12-23-2005, 03:24 AM
Even if you wait for him and recruit him in the World of Ruin, he dies in the ending.

What? I don't remember that:confused:

chaos9071
12-23-2005, 03:59 AM
We never see him die so it brings up the age old question... if shadow eludes to killing himself and no one is around to see it does he still die?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-23-2005, 04:01 AM
This thread is prettymuch wrapped up. Shadow talk goes in the Shadow thread.