PDA

View Full Version : KHII/Ansem's Report/ Ansem had . . . disciples?! (SPOILERS)

Ansem/Sephy
12-23-2005, 03:21 AM
Here are some tranlations that are weird/kewl beyond reason . . .

I've made a huge mistake.

I started from small, modest experiments into psychology (literally, heart study). But my studies into the darkness of the heart quickly became more important.

My youngest disciple's (I'm not sure about the name) passionate words and mindset persuaded me to set up a large laboratory underneath the castle.

After that, 6 of my disciples assembled most of my test subjects (actual people, mind). Experiments about the darkness in hearts started like this.

I let my disciples know that if we stopped now, all our research up to now would be wasted.

Inside these 6 loyal disciples' hearts, I wondered, what was happening?

As I continued to pursue the darkness of the heart, was I becoming lost in it myself?

However, no matter how bad, I had done the first experiment.

If I had had the reasons below (?), I would not have fiddled with other people's hearts.

Now my fate is sealed.

The person who broke my confidence (unsure about this) was someone from another world.

His name was Mickey. He was a small king, with the legendary key of worlds in his hand.

That, keeping the worlds separate, yet linked, was the "Keyblade".

He had much intelligent conversation, and we spent much time together in laughter and contentment.

With his guiding words, I went down to my underground lab and proceeded to erase all the data.

That's when I came upon the "Ansem Report".

My name was at the top, next to the number 0.

Following that, there were numbers 1 to 8, with the names of victorious men next to them.

I who once was the silly experimentor, had become the experimented.

Psydekick
12-23-2005, 09:46 AM
Cool

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-23-2005, 04:30 PM
im not reading it jus saying "damm theres ansems reports in kh2:(" i dont like ansems reports tht much

Cruise Control
12-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Why not?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-23-2005, 05:03 PM
i found it unneccessary

RaidenWeb17
12-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Thats pretty cool

Psydekick
12-24-2005, 09:47 AM
i found it unneccessary