PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Question!

conan
12-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Hello everyone, I have a challenge for you. When you save your game into slot1, then you go into the memory card screen on the playstation, the icon will be Ramza. Now, if you save your game 15 times over all the memory card slots, what are all the icons of all the characters?

Tempest
12-23-2005, 04:31 AM
In no particular order, Delita, Ovelia, Alma, Agrias, Zalbag, and Ramza's eldest brother, I'm not even going to try to spell his name. I think Mustadio too. That's all I can think of off hand.

Angel of Death
12-23-2005, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't know. The last time I actually checked the data on my memory card to specifically make space for another PS1 game was pretty recent, but in the case of FFT's data, not recent at all. I'm glad I played through it again though. :)

FireFox113
12-23-2005, 03:32 PM
HA! I KNOW THIS ONE!!! well, acualy I know that Ovelia, Delita, Dycedarg(ACK!), Zalbag, Weigraf, Alma, Mustadio, Agrias, and Gafrian are in there somewhere after Ramza, but after that, they go the bombs, and goblins. Basicly monsters after they run out of people... the lazy ppl... XD

Angel of Death
12-23-2005, 11:53 PM
What's wrong with Dycedarg? I think he's pretty badass. How many villains do you know of who wear pajamas no matter what they do? (They look like pajamas, so that's what I'll call them)

Sure, everybody besides Ramza/Delita/Maybe somebody I forgot wears the same clothes, but pajamas! You can't beat that! :love:

conan
12-24-2005, 03:09 PM
The correct answer, you fools, is Ramza, Altima, Alma, Agrias, Gafgarion, Dycedarg, Zalbag, Delita, Elmdor, Larg, Teta, Simon, Algus, bomb, chocobo.