PDA

View Full Version : Valley of Dragons!

redxiiii
12-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey guys I need some help here because I get to a part of the valley were there is a switch but I can't get to it and I don't know how to get to the top of the valley because of this. Can anyone help?

ThroneofDravaris
12-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I think you’re going to have to be more specific…

redxiiii
12-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Okay am not sure how to explain, erm... okay i have left Galuf's castle and arrived at a place called the valley of dragons, I managed to get Golem and the bone mail and I continued up the mountain to were their is a tunnel which leads into a room with two floors I'am on the top floor and on the bottom floor I can see a switch I don't know how to get to the switch could you help? is that specific enough?

Shin Gouken
12-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Okay am not sure how to explain, erm... okay i have left Galuf's castle and arrived at a place called the valley of dragons, I managed to get Golem and the bone mail and I continued up the mountain to were their is a tunnel which leads into a room with two floors I'am on the top floor and on the bottom floor I can see a switch I don't know how to get to the switch could you help? is that specific enough?

press the action button around the floor (like your searching the floor) theres a trap door there. pretty simple but easy to miss

:)

edit. oh yes i should be a little more specific. its in the room where you can see the switch on the lower level. and you are on the upper level

:)

redxiiii
12-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Thanx.

Shin Gouken
12-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Thanx.

your welcome my little information hungry princess :spin:

redxiiii
12-23-2005, 07:58 PM
your welcome my little information hungry princess :spin:
Princess? Oh and could you be more specific about where on the floor I should look?

Shin Gouken
12-23-2005, 08:10 PM
Princess? Oh and could you be more specific about where on the floor I should look?

yes pumpkin i will try. its to the right in the room with the switch. you will be on the top layer and will see the switch on the bottem layer. its a pretty small room so just press the action button everywhere. when your on the right square, a trap door will open and you'll fall and land in the room below. errrrrm thats all there is to tell sugar :kiss:

redxiiii
12-23-2005, 08:16 PM
:sweatdrop okay.........