PDA

View Full Version : In the end of the game

Nick Schovitz
12-23-2005, 07:35 PM
This is my first time playing this and now I'm at the point in the game where I'm in the North Cave fighting sephirohp, I lost to him quickly and I need suggestions, I've just only discovered the barrier materias since, I was too stingy to buy them back then. Can any of you help me and that Jenova thing before Sephiroph how do you beat it quickly, I'm talking about the one where you use 2 parties to fight.

I've also found Ultima Weapon, when I fight it it just keeps running away, what's the solution to this?

Dinnova
12-23-2005, 08:27 PM
This is my first time playing this and now I'm at the point in the game where I'm in the North Cave fighting sephirohp, I lost to him quickly and I need suggestions, I've just only discovered the barrier materias since, I was too stingy to buy them back then. Can any of you help me and that Jenova thing before Sephiroph how do you beat it quickly, I'm talking about the one where you use 2 parties to fight.

I've also found Ultima Weapon, when I fight it it just keeps running away, what's the solution to this?
-What level are you?
-usualy I dont use the other party and just focus on one strong one in that battle.
-as for Ultima Weapon, just follow him around till he stops. You'll have to fight him a bunch of times. Eventualy he'll stop near Cosmo Canyon, and thats the last fight.
-It's also a good idea to have your main characters ultimate weapons

Nick Schovitz
12-23-2005, 08:47 PM
I don't know where to get them and what's the order for killing the Jenova?

Anniexo
12-23-2005, 11:22 PM
make sure you get the Kotr that helped me big time after i got it (jenova and the 1st sephiroth when down with one hit of Kotr the 2nd sephiroth needs a bit more fight put in to it and the the 3rd sephiroth man all you need is one attack and he goes down)

Nick Schovitz
12-23-2005, 11:26 PM
What's a Kotr?

TheSpoonyBard
12-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Knights of the Round. Its a powerful summon found on Round Island, accessible only with a Gold Chocobo.

chronic_Maniac
12-24-2005, 01:20 AM
You should really look up side quest on the net if he heals more then you damage. Anyways, put your best players in your first party. Just take time and equip them with powerfull things. Hit him as fast as possible (mostly in the center where he gets healed) and never change party members. You don't have to kill the core at all!!!! Just the center torso. Use your powerful spells, summons, and hopfully you have regen if you do use it on yourself.

Sephitachi7
12-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Dude, I suggest you try to beat it the way you are now, just level up a little more (get at least over level 60 and by level up I mean your materia also). Then play the game with the side quests. You'll see that Bizarro Sephiroth and Safer Sephiroth are NOTHING compared to the weapons.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Here's what I did (though i only beat it once and I never saw the ending so don't spoil it for me please)
Regen on everyone! (always have "all" on "restore")
Summon like crazy
keep slapping it with magic and attacks
and keep and all on heal just in case

I was pretty lucky that it worked out actually...

O and if you don't know the order for the bizzaro, it's arm-thingies, core, A--then the head will take care of itself