PDA

View Full Version : Tidus fan club!!!

vinnie's mini's
12-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Hi everyone!!!! Well this is for all you people who just love that little blitz ball player Tidus!!!!!!!! So say what you like about him, or say what you don't. My best friend loves everything about him and this is the reason why I made this! I don't know if there are anyothers like this out there but Im sorry if there are. :kaodrop: So please say what you like!!

Venom
12-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Do you got one for Lulu?

vinnie's mini's
12-23-2005, 11:22 PM
no i don not, sorry!

ffxfreak93
12-24-2005, 12:23 AM
1)this is [!]gay[/!] Not good (i hate tidus)

2)how could you not have one for lulu?

There are other adjectives you can use that are less offensive.

~Void

SKS_InFaMoUs
12-24-2005, 12:39 AM
I couldn't agree anymore with ffxfreak93.:p

ffxfreak93
12-24-2005, 12:43 AM
:thumb:

vinnie's mini's
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Well if you don't like him then at least say what you don't like about him. Please don't be mean coz I did this for my best friend........

I don't have one for Lulu because I don't like her in that way so if you want one for Lulu then make one.:eep:

Don't double post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Renmiri
12-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Parts of my Wedding Bells at Bevelle Fan Fic about FFX2

Chapter 2 - Yuna misses Tidus yet again..
Lunch at Lulu's was delicious, much better than the usual barkeep's fare they had at the spaceship. Yuna and the girls told Wakka and Lulu their plan to sneak up on Leblanc's chateau as soon as they pilfered some syndicate uniforms. The nerve of that thief to swipe a sphere from the Celsius! Motherhood suited Lulu well: Smiling and jovial Lulu was a far cry from the short fused sermon granting guardian she had been in Yuna's pilgrimage. Wakka was his usual self: a warm hearted bear hugging befuddled loyal friend, obsessing about his latest challenge - imminent fatherhood - and moving cheerfully around.

Yuna closed her eyes and just listened to the excited voices around her. Besaid would always be her home. This is where she settled in after her father died fighting Sin when she was merely 7, this was the place he had chosen for her to grow up. Ever since Kimahri brought her to Besaid all those years ago she had had Lulu and Wakka beside her. Despite being born in Bevelle, and currently being traveling all around Spira on the Celsius, this is where her home was. In Besaid the dull ache that was Tidus absence didn't bother her as much. Unlike the rest of Spira, which they crossed together, here she had many other happy memories that didn't include him. Still, the sight of a blitzball ball always made her heart race, regardless of where she was, and Wakka had his, and the Tournament Trophy he and Tidus conquered hanging on the wall behind her. Tidus and Wakka were so proud of that trophy!

The memories came rushing into Yuna's mind, of Tidus on the boat to Kilika practicing his Jecht shot, of the Luca Goers harassing Tidus and Wakka about the Aurochs endless losing streak, about her getting so mad at the Goers players she wanted to punch them… And there was that lump on her throat back, the longing that came with any memory of her time with Tidus, the urge to yell and laugh madly, like she and Tidus had done on the stairs of Luca and Kilika.

Yuna rushed outside before anyone noticed the tears welling up on her eyes, looking for a place to be alone with her sadness. She definitely didn't want to hear another pep talk from Rikku or another sermon telling her to "let go" from Lulu and Paine. Yuna wished that Kimahri was here. His calm silent presence always made her losses seem less daunting. He had been with her as her guardian ever since her father's death, but nowadays he was needed at Mt. Galgazet, to guide the Ronso trough their troubles. She walked alone towards the temple hill she had gone so many times before. She could swear she heard the hymn of the faith beckoning her there, as it had done all her life until the faith left 2 years ago taking Tidus with them. Deep in her thoughts, Yuna barely noticed there was someone else sitting on her favorite spot, when she heard Beclem's surprised call:

"Summoner ? What are you doing here without your adoring court ?" asked Beclem with an edge on his voice. He had been alone for lunch, as usual. The people from Besaid stopped inviting him to join them after he had uttered some of his choice insults to summoners and to their precious Lady Yuna

"I'm sorry, I didn't know someone else was here already" Yuna mumbled, fighting back the tears that had been falling since she left Lulu's hut. A mission made harder by Beclem's stinging words. "Why does he have to be so ironic ?" she asked herself, losing the battle and feeling hot tears running down her cheeks.

Beclem was preparing another insulting retort when he saw the glistening tears streaming down Yuna's face. Disarmed by them, he kept his silence and was standing up to leave when he heard Yuna's question.

"What did I do to offend you so, Sergeant ?" Yuna asked

The pity was gone and his fallen comrades showed up once more in his mind. With a cold hate he uttered the least offensive thing he could muster. He was already in too much trouble in Besaid. It wouldn't do to insult their famous summoner to her face. Not now.

"You must ask yourself that question Summoner." Beclem said getting up and leaving.

Alone with her tears Yuna stood, looking at the sun reflected in the blue waters of the calm bay. There was no faith hymn anymore. It made the absence of her beloved Aeons and her friends Kimahri, Auron and Tidus even more obvious. Tidus absence was like an open chest wound by now, the pain spreading and making her body feel numb and cold. She was shivering under the high noon sun. Once more she thought of Kimahri and the memories of her father, her mother, Chappu, Luzu and all her other friends lost to Sin came rushing back.

Oddly enough, this made her feel a little bit better about Tidus. Their last battle and his loss ensured that no one else would lose friends or family to that monster. As her father once said, by defeating Sin they had put an end to sorrow itself. He was right. Her own pain was nothing compared to the grief and sorrow Sin and Yu Yevon submitted Spira on the past 1,000 years. Drying her tears in her skirt she slowly made her way back to Lulu's, bent on getting back to the Celsius and away from her memories as soon as she could.

Chapter 5 - Blitzball! / Remembering Tidus

In Luca the Gullwings found a player named Biggs to join their attack, which would be composed by Beclem, Paine and Biggs. Brother and Buddy would be midfielders, leaving Yuna and Rikku as defense and Shinra the goalie... Buddy and Brother were exhausted after their first match against the Guado..
Paine scored at the last minute and the Gullwings moved to the next phase. Beclem was thankful the Al Bheds had eliminated the Ronso from the tournament, as the huge lions were fearsome in a tackle. The Ronso would have made mincemeat of the girls in his team.

The Al Bhed team used their dizzying speed and excellent control of the ball to win matches but Beclem's team also had Al Bhed in it - 5 to be precise - so their match was more balanced than what the Al Bhed were used to. Their surprise was their downfall and Beclem's team won by 2-0 with 2 goals from Beclem. Their luck didn't hold on the final, unfortunately and the Luca Goers simply creamed the inexperienced Gullwings team with a 4-0 win. Oh well, they had put on a good show, thought Beclem resigning himself to the results.

"Good show ? You guys rocked!" said Wakka and the Aurochs

"Well we could have blocked the Goers a little better, perhaps even scored if that miracle goalie Nimrook of theirs.." started Beclem

"The guy is amazing, isn't him ? They all are! Me and the boys had to sweat blood to get a win against those guys. At least before Tidus decided to use his Jecht shot.. Then it got easy" said Wakka

"Jecht shot heh ? That "kill 2 attackers and shove the goalie with ball and everything into the net" shot of his ? Yeah, I imagine one or two of those and the game was over." said Beclem.

"Ouch! And how!" said Buddy and Brother, who had played against Tidus, Wakka and the Aurochs 2 years ago. Being on the receiving end of a Jecht shot smarted!

"Wasn't Tidus in the team at Master Mikka's commemorative tournament ? I know you guys got 1st place but I don't recall seeing that amazing shot until later in the season" asked Beclem

"That's what I told you man. We had to sweat blood to win that final. Tidus was holding out on us to give some sphere time to yours truly" said Wakka, remembering how Tidus had kept the match tied until the end then had left the field pushing Wakka into his place, giving Wakka the opportunity to score the winning shot and the limelight for that first Tournament victory of the Aurochs long ago

"He did that ?" said a surprised Beclem

"Said it was my "moment" and that he didn't want to spoil it. The guy was amazing…" said Wakka and left the sentence hang.

There was an awkward silence as Wakka, Lulu, Rikku and Brother remembered how much they missed their friend Tidus. The boy had been so amazing during the pilgrimage and the blitz season! He played like a blitz star and had the looks of a blitz star but none of the arrogance one would expect from such a talented athlete. As a matter of fact, Tidus had been very down to earth and surprisingly sweet and loyal. As peppy as Rikku, but with much funnier jokes and amazing tales from Zanarkand. Tidus had never put on airs about himself, despite having immediately achieved stardom after his first blitz game. And how he and Yuna got along well with each other! Yuna's friends had been delighted at how happy the boy made their beloved Lady Yuna during her pilgrimage, and how fiercely protective he was of her. Good thing Yuna wasn't at the bridge now or she would be sporting that haunting look her friends tried so hard to keep out of her face daily with their antics..

"You guys miss him a lot too, don't you ?" said Beclem realizing the summoner was not the only one who missed the deceased guardian dearly

"Humph! Well, water under the bridge, Sin was worth it… " coughed Wakka looking down

"Yeah, let's change the subject before Yunie gets here" said Rikku rubbing the corner of her eye stealthily to get rid of the moisture there.

A lot more tales with Tidus here
http://www.fanfiction.net/~renmiri

Venom
12-24-2005, 07:24 PM
I don't have one for Lulu because I don't like her in that way so if you want one for Lulu then make one.:eep:

ARE YOU KIDDING THAT WILL TAKE WORK!!!!????

Fine I will make one, and your not invited!!!!11!!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Crossblades
12-24-2005, 07:40 PM
He's a wimp and a brat. Nuff said

vinnie's mini's
12-24-2005, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Renmiri]Parts of my Wedding Bells at Bevelle Fan Fic about FFX2

Thanks for that, she'll like it!!!

raskerino
12-24-2005, 10:06 PM
Way to act like a bigot ffxfreak, congrats.

I liked Tidus, he filled the roll of fast, strong attacker in battle. I didn't mind his voice actor and liked the development of him. His character could be considered whiny- but I don't think so. He fought for something he came to believe in, and his decisions weren't effected by one idea, his coming from dream Zanarkand gave his character multiple motives which was a nice touch. He's not a favorite of mine, but I though he was very good in FFX. I didn't like what they did in X-2, but it wasn't enough to dampen my opinion.

Edit: Oh, and try not to double post.

ffxfreak93
12-24-2005, 10:07 PM
by any chance is your friend ff7+ff10 gurl 100?

crashNUMBERS
12-24-2005, 11:56 PM
1)this is gay(i hate tidus)

3) Lulu would look hot as a blitzball player. Whoops, bra popped!!

DocFrance
12-25-2005, 12:16 AM
This thread has to be the most disturbing abomination known to man.

crashNUMBERS
12-25-2005, 12:19 AM
This thread has to be the most disturbing abomination known to man.
No, I guarentee you'll be more turned off by this thread instead... (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76054)

ffxfreak93
12-25-2005, 12:23 AM
3) Lulu would look hot as a blitzball player. Whoops, bra popped!!
now your thinking:up:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-25-2005, 12:27 AM
by any chance is your friend ff7+ff10 gurl 100?Hey watch it :evilking:

ffxfreak93
12-25-2005, 12:34 AM
i aint scared of you.i know your weakness!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Yeah i know that you know but i dont care :evilking:

ffxfreak93
12-25-2005, 12:39 AM
yes you do

Renmiri
12-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Your friend might like this one too: (also mine)

1. Tidus and Yuna Reunion after FFX an FFX2 addon reviews

A more than perfect ending for FFX2 for those of us who wanted more romance than what FFX2 showed. Tidus meets Yuna again, two years after he disappeared. They get reunited, marry and Yuna gives birth to twins. SPOILERS!Includes FFX and FFX2 ending scenes
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2714369/1/

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Oh you are on Fanfiction.net! Cool im on there too, so is my friend actually! Wow thats cool! I'll tell her right away.

Chloe.
12-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Yay!!!!! Finally I registered on this site!!! Thank you so much for making this Vinnie's mini, you are the bestest friend ever!!!!!!!!!! I luv Tidus so much, he is so sexy!!!! Hee hee hee.......

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Yay!!! HI my bestest buddie!!! Good to see you have finally registered!!! Now you can say whatever you want.

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Tidus brought out a side of Yuna that I liked so hes ok in my book. I really dont have a problem with him. I really liked his voice actor (James Arnold Taylor) especially during the narration, sometimes he whined a little too much though but it does fit his character. I really like how he started to change more into a leader once they got closer to Zanarkand though.

ffxfreak93
12-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Yay!!!!! Finally I registered on this site!!! Thank you so much for making this Vinnie's mini, you are the bestest friend ever!!!!!!!!!! I luv Tidus so much, he is so sexy!!!! Hee hee hee.......
you know,your a perferct friend for ff7+ff10 gurl 100

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Why would she?

ffxfreak93
12-27-2005, 10:35 PM
she's obbseesed with tidus and so is ff7+ff10 gurl 100

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 10:36 PM
yeah i'll agree with you there

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah I agree those two could and probably wiil be best friends.

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 10:48 PM
But there's only one small problem they don't know each other but then they both seem simular.

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Tell your buddy to Private Message ff7+ff10 gurl and say that she is in love with Tidus and a bond will instantly form... Trust me:D Right ffxfreak.

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 10:53 PM
okay i'll tell her but don't they like live in different countries?

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:02 PM
LOL im sure they do but they could be eyesonff buds like me, ffxfreak, ff7+ff10gurl and other people are. You can be our buddy too.

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Wow that makes sence, but you really want me to be your buddy? Wow thats so kind of you.

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Of course I like making new buddies!

vinnie's mini's
12-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Wow im so touched, thank you and don't think im being sarcastic cause im not! But I would love to and im sure my buddy would to!

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Yeah i'll be buds with almost anyone who likes FFX.

Psychotic
12-27-2005, 11:20 PM
I have been waiting for this thread all my life, and now it's finally here. Is my hair fine? My flies are zipped up, right? Okay, let's get this party kicking.

I love Tidus, or more specifically, I love his sexy and smooth shaven legs. What an inspiration! What a role model! I used to be a hater, but now I'm a waiter!

May I join this club?

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
I love Tidus, or more specifically, I love his sexy and smooth shaven legs. What an inspiration! What a role model! I used to be a hater, but now I'm a waiter!

May I join this club?

:lol:AHAHAHAH:lol:

Sure Cid Night Psychotic you can do whatever you want.:p

SummonerYuna
12-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Sorry everyone, I've been playing ffx for the past 2 days stright so i didn't get on. lol!!:D Well, Tidus isn't that bad. Except Cloud is wayyyy Better!! :love: :love:

Levian
12-27-2005, 11:28 PM
I feel like one with Tidus, so it would be wrong of me not to join this fanclub. Tidus hasa chocobo-looking hair, and so do I. We both whine a lot and my father was eaten by a whale too, I think. and this one time I went to this sea, and this whale looks at me with this evil look. I think it was my father. I hope he's not going to destroy the world or anthing.

(ps. I'm drunk lol.)

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:31 PM
I feel like one with Tidus, so it would be wrong of me not to join this fanclub. Tidus hasa chocobo-looking hair, and so do I. We both whine a lot and my father was eaten by a whale too, I think. and this one time I went to this sea, and this whale looks at me with this evil look. I think it was my father. I hope he's not going to destroy the world or anthing.

(ps. I'm drunk lol.)

:lol:WoW funniest thing I have heard all week!!:lol:

rubah
12-27-2005, 11:32 PM
I have been waiting for this thread all my life, and now it's finally here. Is my hair fine? My flies are zipped up, right? Okay, let's get this party kicking.

May I join this club?
Pssy, this needs someone with authority to look over it. You be in charge, and make sure to tell those in-thread chatters off and to take it to PM!

Levian
12-27-2005, 11:33 PM
hi rubah. what's up.

Psychotic
12-27-2005, 11:36 PM
Excellent. This thread is now under my jurisdiction, and let all law breakers know that they will feel the wrath of THE PSYCHOTICINATOR!

(I think the italics and bold will intimidate all these hoodlums into obeying)

EDIT: Knock it off, Levian. Take it to PM. :cool:

Levian
12-27-2005, 11:40 PM
omg sorry. I will now bother rubah with PM's.

Psychotic
12-27-2005, 11:43 PM
And on less-rubah related news, let's sail the good ship SS This Thread back into the port of on topic.

Tidus's Brotherhood sword is cool!!!

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:43 PM
LoL. Does this mean we cant still have a sweet Tidus Fan Club?

Psychotic
12-27-2005, 11:46 PM
On the contary, YunasLove. The Eyes on Final Fantasy administration values the Tidus Fan Club so highly that they have assigned a Cid's Knight, namely me, to protect it.

Levian
12-27-2005, 11:50 PM
I hope they include Tidus in FFX-3. too little Tidus in FFX-2

Rye
12-27-2005, 11:51 PM
I like Tidus, he shaves his legs!

Ruskies
12-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Sweeeet!!! I think Tidus's Pants are sweet! We should make some as a fan club thing. I would say the shirt thing too but I dont like belly shirts.:lol:

Psychotic
12-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Make some Tidus pants, eh? I think that's a little bit unambitious. We, the Tidus Fan Club, can surely surpass that.

Let's make a full-scale model of Sin, and then use it to destroy the heathens who dare besmirch the name of Tidus. We can use papier mache and egg boxes!

Levian
12-27-2005, 11:57 PM
And then we can recreate the kilika massacre. All we need is a bathtub, some nailed pieces of wood and lots of ants.

Ruskies
Make some Tidus pants, eh? I think that's a little bit unambitious. We, the Tidus Fan Club, can surely surpass that.

Let's make a full-scale model of Sin, and then use it to destroy the heathens who dare besmirch the name of Tidus. We can use papier mache and egg boxes!

I have to hand it to ya psychotic... your the man! I got the egg cartons! O and we can make the rough outer texturing of sin with mud we throw at it!!!

4evarisha
Do you have one for Lenne,Yuna and,Rikku.:)

Levian
12-28-2005, 12:03 AM
what about pain? :confused:

Psychotic
12-28-2005, 12:05 AM
The pain fan club is actually a club for sado-masochists and has nothing to do with the Tidus fan club, which is what this thread happens to be about.

HAIL LORD TIDUS!

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Yay!!!! So there are more Tidus fans out there!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah!!! But I am his numba 1 fan!!!!!!!!!! he is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!! You can even see his 6 pack!!!!!!!!!

ffxfreak93
12-28-2005, 10:06 AM
what six-pack?he has no six-pack

oh and have you met ff7+ff10 gurl 100?i think she's tidus's no.1 fan

Christmas
12-28-2005, 11:55 AM
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2089/lame8zt.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

vinnie's mini's
12-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Wow so many replies!! I luv it!!! And Tidus does have a six-pack!!! He has nice legs to!!

Christmas
12-28-2005, 12:36 PM
There should be a group called Star Of Zanarkand Apes Abes which is kind of like the KH Trinity.

vinnie's mini's
12-28-2005, 12:37 PM
yeah that would be cool

Christmas
12-28-2005, 12:38 PM
There should be a banner about it and Vinne's Mini's will be the leader.

vinnie's mini's
12-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah we could do that but how many people would we have?

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to have me!!!!!!!!!

vinnie's mini's
12-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah but who else?..................

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 12:43 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

Christmas
12-28-2005, 12:44 PM
him? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=17951)

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Levian
12-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Tidus is my man should be a member of honour.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 03:33 PM
I think she might have to fight ff7+ff10girl for that position.:p

Levian
12-28-2005, 03:43 PM
mudwrestling, I presume.

BRING OUT THE SEXY BATTLE UNIFORMS.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 05:11 PM
LOL if I know ff777+ff10girl (which I do) she will use nuclear warfare to be the no.1 member of the Tidus fan club.Isnt she precious...:D

O and by the way I am totally in the Tidus fan club!

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 06:10 PM
That is classic!!! But I dont fancy mud wrestling in a sexy battle uniform!!!!!! I guess me and ff7+ff10gurl will have to share numba 1 Tidus fan, but I'll be leader of the 2 of us.....Hee hee!!!!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-28-2005, 06:14 PM
LOOK if you wanna share the title its okay with me but...if you plan on leading that wont work.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 06:14 PM
I think we should make ffxfreak the ultimate special omega number 1 member of the Tidus fan club!!!:lol:

he would like that!!;)

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 06:15 PM
okay we can share equally.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Sure he would blow himself up if hes the leader ;)
Why wont you be the leader, brotha?

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Does ffxfreak even like Tidus?

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Vinnies mini should be the leader, she did make this up after all!!!!!! And shes my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Nope he is mad cuz i always talk about Tidus in our conversations ;)

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 06:20 PM
LOL yeah ffxfreak ;) loves tidus;) I think Psychotic is the leader of the Tidus fan club. Someone should make a site for the Tidus club and we can all join and talk about his pretty legs and beautiful bleached hair.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Um yeah okay...Psycotic should be leader :D

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah Tidus has the greatest legs and hair................ Thinking about him makes me feel like im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Wow really, heaven. SummonerYuna make me feel like that too.;)

vinnie's mini's
12-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Well Vincent makes me feel so light and i feel like im in paradice but anyway this isn't about him it's about Tidus, i really like the ideas people are thinking of and i don't mind who is the leader we could all be the leader and i wouldn't mind. Im just saying that in my mind Vincent comes first so i don't think i would be a very good leader, though he does have a very nice ass!

Chloe.
12-28-2005, 07:42 PM
I agree with you there Vinnie's mini Tidus has a great ass!!!

vinnie's mini's
12-28-2005, 07:43 PM
im sure you would agree, does anyone know how to get your sig to show?

Psychotic
12-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Please don't double post, Tidus is my man, use the edit/delete button for that.

And wow, I have been nominated for leader? I am not worthy of such an honour. I just want to spread the Tidus-flavoured love across the forums!

Levian
12-28-2005, 10:28 PM
I can think of none other more suited for leadership than Psychotic. But we need a mascot. Like a stuffed person who sits around, shuts up and looks cute.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 10:31 PM
ffxfreak would be the perfect mascot!:lol:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-29-2005, 12:15 AM
Lol he would love that ;)

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 02:56 AM
ffxfreak would be the perfect mascot!:lol:

hey!!:lol:

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 02:59 AM
:lol: I knew you would like that ffxfreak!

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:00 AM
LMAO!!!:lol:

SummonerYuna
12-29-2005, 03:03 AM
Ha!!What is this Tidus fanclub. Can I join?

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:03 AM
no:lol:

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 03:09 AM
I dislike Tidus. He's whiney and annoying. He isn't as bad as Wakka, but he's still not great.

EDIT: A Lulu fan club is necessary. If you wish to learn more about my Lulu obsession, read some of my original posts in this forum.

SummonerYuna
12-29-2005, 03:09 AM
no:lol:

...:cry:

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:12 AM
...:cry:
hey i'm just joking,of course you can join the gayest club in the world

SummonerYuna
12-29-2005, 03:15 AM
hey i'm just joking,of course you can join the gayest club in the world

umm.. okay!:D

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:15 AM
:lol:

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 03:16 AM
In which ffxfreak is the mascot for.:lol:

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:21 AM
why am i a mascot for tidus?i hate the guy!!

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 03:24 AM
But we need a mascot. Like a stuffed person who sits around, shuts up and looks cute.

:lol:That is you my friend!!:lol:
And also just cuz you hate Tidus soo...

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:26 AM
i look cute?

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 03:31 AM
sure...

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 03:42 AM
looks cute.

:greenie:

Psychotic
12-29-2005, 03:51 AM
Yes, ffxfreak93 is very cute and is now the official mascot.

What's next?

Christmas
12-29-2005, 09:38 AM
There is a need for a second in command and a sacred banner.

vinnie's mini's
12-29-2005, 10:11 AM
i think we should have theme song, though that does sound kinda gay so don't be mean to me about it.:eek:
:kaocheer:GO TIDUS!!!! :kaocheer:

Chloe.
12-29-2005, 10:17 AM
Everyone here has a sig but me!!!!!! its so upseting!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinnie's mini's
12-29-2005, 10:25 AM
don't worry about it!!! You're pic looks gd anyway!

Chloe.
12-29-2005, 10:32 AM
:crying: :kaocry: but i want a sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I be a cheer leader? :kaocheer: :kaocheer:

vinnie's mini's
12-29-2005, 10:36 AM
I wanna be a cheer leader too!!

Chloe.
12-29-2005, 10:37 AM
:kaolove2:I want a sig with a good pic of Tidus on!!!!!! :kaolove2:

Chloe.
12-29-2005, 10:39 AM
:kaohappy2 Me and Vinnie's mini can be the Tidus cheerleaders!!!!!!!!:kaocheer:

vinnie's mini's
12-29-2005, 10:40 AM
Yeah thats a good idea!! You double posted again...

Chloe.
12-29-2005, 11:03 AM
No I didn't........

Anaisa
12-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh but you did.....

SoulTaker*
12-29-2005, 02:35 PM
:whoa: Tidus has fans!???? I thought it was just a rumor, you know my friend told his friend told his cousin told is mom type deal.

Levian
12-29-2005, 03:20 PM
We should come up with a secret coded language. Everyone with half a brain can understand what we're saying now. So from now on:

E = 3
A = 4
i = 1
S = Z
O = 0
to = 2
for = 4

N0W, N00N3 W1LL 3V3R UND3RZT4ND WH4T W3'R3 S4YING 4ND W3
C4N K33P TH1Z T1DUZ CLUB ÜB3R C00L 4ND H1DD3N T0 TH3 3V1L 3MP1R3
0UTS1D3 43V3R

I mean come on. How great isn't that idea?

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 04:05 PM
L0L th3y w1ll c0m3 f0r uz z00n 4nd zm1t3 uz d0wn w1th th31r T1duz h4tr3d! 3v3n th1z n2w l4ngu4g3 1zn't 3n0ugh 2 h1d3 fr0m th3 p0w3rz 0f th3 d4rk z1d3! (d4rk s1d3 = T1duz h4t3rz)

SoulTaker*
12-29-2005, 04:13 PM
T1duz 1z wh4ck, h3 cr13z 2 much. 4nd h3 h4t3z y0u.:tongue:

Resha
12-29-2005, 04:16 PM
OMoMgOmGoMg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C4N 1 B3 A P4rT 0F TH1Z!??!?!?! 1 T0t4lLy LUUUUUUV T1DUz...PLZ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!/DHD211!11 PLEASE/EL!!?!?!?!?! :(!!!!1!!11pneoen!1

Levian
12-29-2005, 04:16 PM
0mg, y0u 4r3 r1ght. w3 n33d 2 f1nd 4 w4y 2 3v4p0r4t3 th0z3 puny l1ttl3 zcumb4gz. th3y 4r3 w4y 2 zm4rt 4 th31r 0wn g00d.

Anaisa
12-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Oh no:eek: your secret language is infact not secret! What you need to do, is pm your secret language to Tidus fanclub members.

Renmiri
12-29-2005, 06:13 PM
We should come up with a secret coded language.
E = 3
A = 4
i = 1
S = Z
O = 0
to = 2
for = 4
I mean come on. How great isn't that idea?
Translator here:

http://texasturkey.us/test/anycode.html

(Click on the box that says "Al Bhed or your code" and enter your conversion for each letter, "abcde" woud be "4bcd3" in your example..)

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 06:24 PM
We got to keep this post strong we cant let the Lulu fan club reign supreme!!!

Remon
12-29-2005, 06:26 PM
We Lulu's will win.gosh i'm helping you out.:D
Guys this isn't a war..don't take it too seriousl

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 06:30 PM
NO IS WAR!! WAR OF THE SHAVED LEGS VS THE BELT SKIRTS!!:lol:

Yeah I helped the lulu fan club thread enough already but I dont mind...

Remon
12-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah me too..It is just a thread anyways

Psydekick
12-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Your nuts the both of you!

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Why are you going to all these threads and trying to bring the mood down sora?

Renmiri
12-29-2005, 07:20 PM
NO IS WAR!! WAR OF THE SHAVED LEGS VS THE BELT SKIRTS!!:lol:

Shaved legs and hairless chest rule!!
At least my 7 year old thinks so, her idols are all this way: Jesse McCartney, Tidus, boy bands... Me, I try to keep more Tidus and less cheesy boy band stuff at home :rolleyes2

I guess my 5 year old boy will get into belt skirts and "fullly loaded chests" eventually but for now he is not that interested in girls, so Tidus and Auron rule for him too!

FFX and FFX2 is a family favorite at our house. Boy, am I glad my kids have outgrown Barney and Telletubbies!

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 07:43 PM
you guys are lucky i'm not a mod,or else i would close this thread and sent it to oblivion

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 07:48 PM
You would never be a mod because you would just close everything with the name Tidus in it!!!

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 08:00 PM
not everything,you see if there was a thread called
"why tidus is so gay"
i would leave it open and make sure no other mod touches it

Psychotic
12-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Your nuts the both of you!Take your hatred somewhere else, kiddo. Consider this your warning.

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 09:05 PM
i hate bein a mascot,i'm leaving!!!!

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Why do all the girls in this thread want to go out with Meg Ryan? (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76455)

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 09:09 PM
i tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen

Renmiri
12-29-2005, 11:44 PM
i tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen
I wouldn't say go out is the main drive for a Tidus fan club as Spira is not quite your dream vacation Paradise... But Tidus is good to look at, eye candy, even for an older mom of 3 like me. And the best part is that dear hubbie isn't jealous of a drawing in a computer screen!

My 5 yr old boy likes Tidus for blitzball and the cool sword fights. My 3 year old likes the opening music and sleeps soundly with the repetitive battle song... Me and my 7 year old daughter like Tidus for the looks, for how cute his romance is with Yuna and for the kind, down to earth guy he is.

He is not full of himself even though he rocks at blitzball. Compare him to the Luca Goers players or to his dad! He knows he is good but doesn't use it to put others down. He shared the spotlight with Wakka on Luca's blitz championship... A more greedy fame seeking player would ignore the fans and get all the glory for himself. Tidus went to get Wakka. I like that kind of down to earth modesty on a character or on a real life athlete.

He senses some tension between Wakka and Lulu and tries to defend Wakka. He tells Wakka that he is grateful for his help when Wakka is sad, and tells the little boy, Bahamut's fayth, the same: he is grateful for the 17 years of life he has gotten so far. Even though he can barely stand the idea of Yuna sacrificing herself he stays by her side. He sacrifices his own life for people he barely knows and a few friends... He jokes and make others laugh when things are sad or tense. Despite all that his father did to him, all that Jecht put him down and all the drunken episodes he still forgives Jecht and helps him..

As for his "whining", he is not too whiny for a 17 year old IMHO. If he was Auron's age his doubts and complaints would be weird but at 17, orphan of both mother and father and thrown 1,000 years away from his home ? Most of us would whine a lot more! Tidus does a pretty good job in dealing with the massive changes in his life brought by his father and Sin.

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
okay...

Coop
12-30-2005, 12:24 AM
holy crap thats what i call free time

4evarisha
12-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Yeah I agree those two could and probably wiil be best friends.
Yep they will probably.

princess_yunie_10
12-30-2005, 06:07 AM
I want to join!Can I?

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 06:15 AM
no hahahahahahhahaha j/k

this mascot will betray you all!!!

you see,because i am the leader of the lulu fanclub

princess_yunie_10
12-30-2005, 06:52 AM
Never mind,I changed my mind.

Ruskies
12-30-2005, 07:51 AM
Ok few things, I dont really like tidus a whole lot I just like the people in the tidus club thats why im in there. And dont be scared of ffxfreak he meets all of our standards for mascot meaning he sits there and pretends to be "cute" and he doesnt talk. See he's harmless!!!!

vinnie's mini's
12-30-2005, 01:18 PM
okay people lets not have a full blown fight over this! Or do i have to get angry for you all to listen? Believe me im not good when im angry!!!! When i started this i didn't want a war but if it doesn't calm down it will be! Just know that i don't want to go out with tidus, i want Vincent!! Tidus isn't Meg Ryan, for one thing he doesn't have breasts!!!!!! He may have shaved legs but so do a lot of other blokes!! In fact i know a few guys that have shaved legs and they aren't called girls so i don't know what you are talking about. So can we stop the fighting please but i have to say that we will beat the lulu fan club!!!!

Renmiri
12-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Ra ec cu lida!

(Rikku says about Vidina in AL Bhed, and I say it about Tidus)
:love:

Psydekick
12-30-2005, 06:56 PM
Why are you going to all these threads and trying to bring the mood down sora?Cause I don't like Tidus or lulu so what do I do? I know I'll start a seymour fan club.:)

vinnie's mini's
12-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Hmmm.....Ah I see people calmed down now!! But i will not be happy if it fires up again!! Anyway i like Tidus' smile since Vinnie doesn't smile much (Does he ever?) Hee hee.

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 10:12 PM
war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychotic
12-30-2005, 10:30 PM
war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excessive punctuation contravenes EoFF Rule 67a subsection 3 paragraph II. Remember, with the exclamation mark, it's either one or none!

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 10:32 PM
*ahem*

War!

Psychotic
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
That's the ticket, ffxfreak93! We'll make a Cid's Knight out of you yet. :)

Psydekick
12-31-2005, 04:57 PM
Your'e off the topic AGAIN

Christmas
12-31-2005, 06:10 PM
We are going to have a new Cid's Knight soon.

SoulTaker*
12-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Tidus looks like a japanese Meg Ryan.

Psychotic
12-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Your'e off the topic AGAIN
Member moderation. It’s annoying when a spammer shows up. It’s just as annoying when non-staff members start saying things like "Oh my god you spammer" or "Close this thread!". Please don’t do that. Just ignore the jerks and let the Mods take care of it. Posting NOTHING in response to them is the best thing to do. Unless you’re a Mod, you shouldn’t be doing anything Mod-like.Good day. :)

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 06:34 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/768450/image.jpg

So do you like tidus now!?

mega_tonberry
01-01-2006, 06:36 AM
haha

Markus. D
01-01-2006, 06:40 AM

Like tottaly -_-"

Tidus meets Kefka.

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 06:42 AM
lol,kefka!

Christmas
01-01-2006, 07:01 AM
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/3806/kittenscantsave8ry.jpg

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 08:23 AM
where do you get these images?

Anaisa
01-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Thats got to be the worst make up job ive ever seen, and thats saying something, and the purple pupils?.......odd.

Apollo
01-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Remember, with the exclamation mark, it's either one or none!
:love: I'm going to use that on all the annoying people on MSN who abuse punctuation. <3

lol can i b a part ov this tread plz?

Tohru
01-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Me too! Tidus is sexy with the shaved legs! Hehe:D

Chloe.
01-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Of course, you can both join this tread!! We always welcome anyone!! And I agree with you Tohru Tidus is so sexy!!

vinnie's mini's
01-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah he is!

Coop
01-01-2006, 08:45 PM
pfft lulu is so better then that fairy boy tidus

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 08:48 PM
I dont want to be a member I just want to give my opinions on him, he can be a little annoying(ish) but yeah he's OK, i like the whole "activeness" of him, I can't help but feel sorry for both him and Yuna when Tidus dies:(

Psychotic
01-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Now I've been de-Knighted (Don't ask why, but let's just say it involves posting naughty pictures of certain staff members all over the internet :)) I can no longer control this thread. Anarchy is upon us!

SummonerYuna
01-01-2006, 09:55 PM

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

*choke*

*cough cough*

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 11:50 PM
:lol:

Renmiri
01-02-2006, 04:51 AM
http://finalmangatop.free.fr/FF10%20tidus%201.jpg

Renmiri
01-02-2006, 04:52 AM
http://finalmangatop.free.fr/FF10%20tidus.jpg

ffxfreak93
01-02-2006, 05:24 AM
*cough*gay*cough*

Chloe.
01-02-2006, 10:06 AM
I luv that wallpaper!!! He looks so sexy!!!! I'm having that now!!!

lady yunalesca
01-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Of course he isnt as cool as his FF7, FF9 counterparts............but the moody thing had been done!!! of course` hes whiney!!! he was thrown from Zanarkand into an unfamiliar world after being rejected by his arogant, bigot of a father who later he beleived to be dead!!!! i think he took it pretty well!!!!!:):):)

i love Tidus!!!! He;s well rounded, very human and kicks ass!!!!!! need i say more???

Renmiri
01-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Of course he isnt as cool as his FF7, FF9 counterparts............but the moody thing had been done!!! of course` hes whiney!!! he was thrown from Zanarkand into an unfamiliar world after being rejected by his arogant, bigot of a father who later he beleived to be dead!!!! i think he took it pretty well!!!!!:):):)
I bet half of the people who say he is whiney would whine much more after being attacked by Sin and being thrown 1,000 years from their time !
:D

Chloe.
01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
:D Yeah!!! I agree they would!!

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 04:59 PM
i'd be glad to be in spira,where i take yuna and rest in my domain

p.s.it wasn't a thousands years into the future,sin took tidus to reality

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't wan't to offend anybody I just don't like Tidus but ok I admit the scene at bevelle he does look pretty cool.

SoulTaker*
01-03-2006, 08:20 PM
http://thor.mirtna.org/oddities/lookalikes/pics/tidus-01.jpg

uncanny...

Renmiri
01-04-2006, 02:58 AM
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/10-tidus.jpg

Sephex
01-04-2006, 03:01 AM
http://www.geocities.com/crapity2001/cry.txt

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1287257&postcount=32

Renmiri
01-04-2006, 05:30 AM
http://unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/ff10/images/ffx_Screenshots_063.jpg

More here
http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/ff10/ff10_images_01.php

Psydekick
01-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey that last site had some good pictures:)

Renmiri
01-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Hey that last site had some good pictures:)
Yes!!!

ffxfreak93
01-04-2006, 08:21 PM
ANOUNCEMENT!!
us lulu fanclub members have had our home destroyed (our thread got locked)

Renmiri
01-05-2006, 02:42 AM
ANOUNCEMENT!!
us lulu fanclub members have had our home destroyed (our thread got locked)
Well, what did you expect ? You were discussing hentai! Go to google and buy some, don't discuss it here! There are 12 year olds that read those threads too, you know ?

Coop
01-05-2006, 07:52 PM
are clubs gone now what are we gona do someoen make a rikku fanclub

ffxfreak93
01-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Well, what did you expect ? You were discussing hentai! Go to google and buy some, don't discuss it here! There are 12 year olds that read those threads too, you know ?

but we weren't posting it:cool:

Coop
01-06-2006, 09:49 PM
we wern't?

ffxfreak93
01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
shh!!your not supposed to say that!!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Sure he wasnt.
Im 12 too ya know and so are you!! :p

mega_tonberry
01-09-2006, 12:12 AM
I'm 18 and I was just having fun reading it.

rubah
01-09-2006, 12:50 AM
I think any point this had is long gone.