PDA

View Full Version : Getting Aerith back in under 10minutes ... GUARENTEED!

RadialOrbits
12-24-2005, 03:57 AM
alright alright, now i know im going to cop alot of hastle for this and be called a liar and a stupid idiot ... but hear me out and give me 10minutes of your time before you start ok?

There IS!!! a way to get Aerith back into your party in disk 3 ... And its nothing stupid like the process found at http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/ ... It takes under 10minutes ...

GUARENTEED! if any one wants to hear it, say so ... if im going to get bagged for it, i won't share this ... but im telling ya, it does work! and i will share it with ya's

Radial_Orbits@hotmail.com

KentaRawr!
12-24-2005, 04:02 AM
http://www.orlyowl.com/orly4.jpg

... Tell me! :mad2:

Christmas
12-24-2005, 04:16 AM
alright alright, now i know im going to cop alot of hastle for this and be called a liar and a stupid idiot ... but hear me out and give me 10minutes of your time before you start ok?

There IS!!! a way to get Aerith back into your party in disk 3 ... And its nothing stupid like the process found at http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/ ... It takes under 10minutes ...

GUARENTEED! if any one wants to hear it, say so ... if im going to get bagged for it, i won't share this ... but im telling ya, it does work! and i will share it with ya's

Radial_Orbits@hotmail.com

http://www.kekkai.org/andrea/stupid/hacks/atariff7.gif

:rolleyes2

Winter Nights
12-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Oh please...

Dinnova
12-24-2005, 04:21 AM
*looks at watch* 3...2.....1....

RadialOrbits
12-24-2005, 04:30 AM
like i said :P i'll get bagged ...

you need ff7 to be running on a personal computer, either by ePSXe and emulating the playstation version. OR just using the pc version of FF7 (remomended)

the play untill disk 3, and then download a program called "Jenova" from http://www.qhimm.com/ (its a ff7 pc save file editor) ... which will allow you to change anything about your save file ... add materia, gil, ex, lvl's, weapons, items, chocobo stats, new chocobo's, AND ADD AERITH TO YOUR PARTY !!!

now i don't want to be mocked, this does work ... if you don't like it, then ignore it ... if you want Aerith back, give it a shot ... i just done it and i now play with Aerith by Cloud's side in disk 3, and i swear upon my life that im not lying

Christmas
12-24-2005, 04:31 AM
OH YA. SOMETHING LIKE A GAMESHARK. THANKS A LOT.

RadialOrbits
12-24-2005, 04:34 AM
not really a game shark, thats dodgy and stuffs up, plus that way only changes a characters appearance and it isn't the real aerith ... this process is a hack i know ... but its guarenteed to get her back in your party :)

chronic_Maniac
12-24-2005, 05:14 AM
I have the game for ps1. I play it on ps2. I have the memory I would do this with so tell me how do I do it? How do I hook up my ps2 to the computer?

RadialOrbits
12-24-2005, 05:25 AM
you can't hook up your ps2 to your computer directly as such ...

BUT: you can download a play station emulator called ePSXe which will make your computer run playstation games with a bit of fiddling ... its rather a pain to get working, but it will allow your play station games to run on your computer ...

then your best bet would be to copy a ff7 pc safe file from someone (i can give you one if you want) and use another program to make it run under ePSXe ...

its rather complex, much much easier if you can get a copy of FF7 for PC ...

Khaotic
12-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Thats not getting aeris, thats just manipulating files and acting like you know a "real"(even though there isn't any way) to get aeris back. Only way to get aeris back is through cheating, both PC and PS1 versions, THE END.

Dolentrean
12-24-2005, 07:04 AM
You can not get aerith back in the game, you can use a gameshark, a hack or ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT! sure you can have her in your party but that does not count as bringing her back

chronic_Maniac
12-24-2005, 07:21 AM
You people speak of nothing!! hahahahaha It says on the post get her back. Thats what he showed us. One way or another it does just that. When you are a fan of the game, do you go against other fans? I'd perfer me to be the only one alive on earth too but I see people like me and I wish to injoy great wine with them. Here is a man who helps and you smack him on the cheek. Attension!! we all have somethings to share with people, do you correct someone if they share there newspaper with you if you do not have one? I could go on and on with my patience. Hate me and hate jesus.

Just joking
I injoy all of your posts you are really smart ones yes indeed.

nik0tine
12-24-2005, 09:48 AM
There is actually a way to revive Aeris from within the game. It involves the white materia sidequest.

boys from the dwarf
12-24-2005, 10:26 AM
whoever made this made it look good and true but it just wont work.

Russielloyd
12-24-2005, 10:29 AM
You get her back and thats all, she doesnt have any major lines, just the odd generic line everytime you speak to her. Shes suppost to die, leave her alone.

Khaotic
12-24-2005, 11:05 AM
You people speak of nothing!! hahahahaha It says on the post get her back. Thats what he showed us. One way or another it does just that. When you are a fan of the game, do you go against other fans? I'd perfer me to be the only one alive on earth too but I see people like me and I wish to injoy great wine with them. Here is a man who helps and you smack him on the cheek. Attension!! we all have somethings to share with people, do you correct someone if they share there newspaper with you if you do not have one? I could go on and on with my patience. Hate me and hate jesus.

Just joking
I injoy all of your posts you are really smart ones yes indeed.

Please dont be sarcastic and call us "smart ones" when you can't even spell a first grade word such as enjoy.

There is only one way to get aeris, and thats by using a game editor such as gameshark. All it does is let you have aeris in your party, you can use all her abilities, and she's even in most cutscenes, she even has her own lines, but in certain areas the game will crash. Yes I have tested this myself.

Mo-Nercy
12-24-2005, 11:45 AM
I remember I used something similar to switch Cloud and Sephiroth around. In other words, the ultimate bad guy who summoned Meteor became Cloud and the protagonist who isn't quite sure who he is became Sephiroth. The roles were reversed for the entire game (except the FMVs of course).

I'm sure you know as well as everyone else that you haven't really REVIVED Aeris. You sure as hell have got her back though. :D

KentaRawr!
12-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Wait, what if I have dial-up? Then it is NOT under 10 minutes! :mad2:

edczxcvbnm
12-24-2005, 04:35 PM
I have game shark hacks that change Vincet's Character Model to Sehiroth and changes the weapons and things he can use to cloud. This isn't that hard and you suck.

ZeZipster
12-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Aeris wasn't supposed to live, so she didn't have lines after she died so if you really did bring her back she wouldn't say anything. If you bring her back via the debug room (which is the closest thing you'll get to bringing her back without gameshark even though you'll have to use gameshark to get to the debug room to begin with) the game will freeze in certain parts because it'll try to load lines that she doesn't have.

You cannot revive Aeris.

Sain Cai
12-24-2005, 06:35 PM
There is actually a way to revive Aeris from within the game. It involves the white materia sidequest.

Details?

Bowser
12-24-2005, 07:58 PM
OMg i ca'nt beleev it worked dats so cool!!!!!!!!! lol! Why didn't you just post it in the forum? ;)

Details?
*coughcoughkiddingcoughcough*

Paninipower123
12-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Why would you want her back? She sucked.

kikimm
12-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Ugh, none of this silly stuff please.