PDA

View Full Version : 10 questions about FFX

Renmiri
12-24-2005, 05:05 AM
1) Yuna says Jecht arrived in Spira 10 years and 3 months before she met Tidus. But Jecht does not know Braska until Braska frees him from jail. When was that ? A day, a month, 3 months after he arrived ?

2) How can Yuna know so much about Jecht and Zanarkand ? Jecht met Braska for the first time when he was in jail. I remember reading somewhere that Jecht, Braska and Auron left on their pilgrimage right after that. Jecht and Auron never returned to Zanarkand and never met Yuna again until after she talks to Tidus on the SS Liki boat. When did she talk with Jecht then ?

3) Why was Jecht in jail ? Where was he arrested ? How long had he been in jail when Braska freed him ?

4) Who turned Seymour's mother into a fayth ? It couldn't have been Yu Yevon as "hoodsie" - the litle boy in a purple hood who is Bahamut's fayth - told Yuna and Tidus that Yu Yevon lived only for the Summoning and was pretty much incapable of doing or thinking about anything else.

5) If Yunaleska was the one who turned Seymour's mother into a fayth, why did she do it ? It was obvious kid Seymour was in no condition to battle Sin, which is pretty much all unsent Yunalesca seems to care about..

6) Who created the other Aeons: Valefor, Ifrit, ... , Yojimbo, the Magus sisters.. ? Was it Yu Yevon ? Why would he do that before he made Sin (we know he couldn't do it after creating Sin). Was it Yunalesca ? Why ? If neither Yevon nor Yunaleska did it, then who created all the other fayth and Aeons ?

7) Who hid Yojimbo, the Magus Sisters and Anima from the pilgrimage candidates ? Why ?

8) Who was Belgemine ? Why does she stay as unsent to help Summoners train ? She is not tied to Yevon's Church as she tells Yuna in the Calm Lands that "We (summoners) are no tools of Yevon (church)"

9) Does the game mention someone named Trema ? As someone who made the Calm Lands gorge a training center for crusaders ? I read it somewhere but can't recall seeing it in the game (Trema is in FFX2 also curioulsly)

10) Why does the Al Bhed code on Mi'hen high road tells you to look at the Calm Lands Spine across the chasm ? Is there anything special there ?

Merry Christmas to all

mega_tonberry
12-26-2005, 03:32 AM
1) I believe she says she first met Jecht 10 years and 3 months. She also says afterwards that that was the day that her father left.

2) I'm sure there was enough time in between jail time and pilgramige for Yuna to ask Jecht about Zanarkand. Or to over hear a conversation between him and Braska and Auron.

3) We can only assume. He was probaly drunk and did something bad.

4) go to question 5 for answer.

5) I have no clue.

6) It was most likely Yunalesca. To defeat sin, a summoner needs to summon the final aeon. To summon the final aeon, the summoner needs to prepare their body and mind. They do this by summoning other aeons. This is why Yunalesca created the the regular aeons. Except maybe anima because all already said I dont know about her.

7) Somebody, probally an al bhed, his Yojimbo in the cave so that summoners could not learn how to summon it and may not be powerfull enough to summon the final aeon. The majus sisters had always ben in the Remiem temple. But since hardly anyone lives in the calm lands, the temple was forgotten and people just stopped going to it. Apparently, Jyscal lived in the Baaj temple and thats why Anima's fayth was placed there. After Jyscal died and Seymore became a maestor, the temple was abbandoned. I guess the sea level rose their afterwards to make it ruins.

8) Belegamine was a summoner that failed to beat sin. Apparently, her final aeon failed to work because she was not strong enough to summon it or she died froma freak heart attack or something after she learned how to create the final aeon since she knows about it when you meet her (I think).She stayed in Spira to train summoners to become strong enough to stop the spiral of death. Note I'm only 50% sure on this so don't completely take my word.

9) Trema was first mentioned in FFX-2. Either Lord Gandoff or Lord ohhaland created the gorge when they defeated sin. Since then it had become the tradition to summon the final aeon in the calm lands.

10) I don't remember that but I will take your word fo it and look into it.

Merry Christmas to you to:)

Christmas
12-26-2005, 06:05 AM
4)http://code5.cc/auron/misc/yunalesca1.jpg

5) He can made in to Zanarkand alive and may not be that sane, so that prove himself worthy.

Tidus' group moves on. In the next area, an image of Seymour when he's a
kid and his mother appeared.

Young Seymour: No! Mother, no! I don't want you to become a fayth!

Seymour's Mother: There is no other way. Use me and defeat Sin. Only
then will the people accept you.

Young Seymour: I don't care about them! I need you, mother! No one else!

Seymour's Mother: I don't have much time left.

Seymour and his mother disappeared.

10) It is for Rikku to obtain her celestial weapon.

How GODHAND Was Cracked
=======================
Stay focused, as this gets pretty complicated at parts.

On the Highroad (closest to Luca), find this clue:

There is a valley in a vast plain with a great thorn beside.
From the thorn look cross the vale to the other side.

Head to the Calm Lands, the only plains with a thorn. Near the gorge you'll
find this clue:

With the Vale at your back go fortynine.
Then seven to the right in the truest line.

Now face south, which is opposite the vale. Do exactly as each instruction
tells you:

[A stone gives this clue]: Right sixteen and right four

[A stone gives this clue]: With me at your back go twenty, then twenty to the
right.

[A circle gives this clue]: Continue on. Find me.

After that clue, go to the next circle. It's near the thorn.

Time for the password: GODHAND. A lot of work, but not too hard. Just
concentrate!

There you have it. How to crack those mysterious Al Bhed Passwords you took
for granted.

Renmiri
12-27-2005, 07:05 PM
many thanks for the answers!!!!:love:

Little Blue
12-27-2005, 07:16 PM
I have a question related to 6) (too lazy too quote it)

Since the dream of Zanarkand was made with the fayth on gagazet, how did the fayth for the Aeons become involved in this since they were presumably created afterwards?

And a question realted to 7)

Where was Yojimbo stolen from?

And one final question, for now, it was Jyscal who converted the Guado to Yevon, so whet were they up before then. Did they allow summoners through their... caves? or were they shut off from Spira, prefering to hide in their caves instead of help others defeat sin?

BG-57
12-28-2005, 12:20 AM
6) Many of the summonable Aeons are not from Fayth on Gagazet. Anima was created long after the Bevelle-Zanarkand War 1000 years ago. It's logical to assume that all the summonable Fayth were entombed by Yunalesca, along with all the Final Aeons.

7) The best suggestion I've heard was that Yojimbo's Fayth was stolen from Baaj Temple.

Considering that the Farplane is in Guadosalam, they couldn't have been completely cut off from the outside world, unless they kept it a secret.

mega_tonberry
01-01-2006, 08:56 AM
When you get your first Jecht sphere,Wakka says "Whoa, this is old. Dont know if you can play it back.". If 10 years is old for a sphere, how is possible for spheres to work back when Zanarkand was still around?

Christmas
01-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Those spheres from 1000 years ago documenting Vegnagun is still working.

It depend on the state of the sphere, like a 1 year old TV can break down easily while a 5 years old TV can remain functional.

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 09:15 AM
i got a question

how exactly did the person who stole yojimbo's fayth transport it to the calm lands?

mega_tonberry
01-01-2006, 09:22 AM
I always thought somebody just carried the statue to the cave. IF you look at the pit Yojimbo is in, it looks like police tape is all over it So it probaly wasnt done magically.

also, while I was typing, I thought of another question.

Since it probally wasnt a summoner that took the fayth and only summoners can get into the chamber, how did they get into it. This may be what ffxfreak is asking. If so, then I want to know too.

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 09:26 AM
yeah,only summoners can enter

so i'm all like

WTF!?

Christmas
01-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Priest: The precepts must be obeyed!

Tidus: Like I care! (narrating) Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after
all.

Tidus and proceed to the Cloister of Trials. After solving the puzzles
to this area, Wakka appeared.

Wakka: Hey! What's gotten into you? Hey, it's okay. Only summoners,
apprentice summoners, and their guardians can enter here. It's a
tradition. Very important.

Tidus: So what about you?

Wakka: Me? I'm a guardian.

Tidus: A guardian?

An elevator platform appeared under Tidus and Wakka and they go down.

Wakka: Summoners go on a pilgrimage to pray at every temple in Spira.
Guardians protect them. The guardians in there now... One of them's got
a short fuse, and who knows what the other's thinking. Well, now that
we've come this far...might as well go all the way!

It is just a tradition passed down saying so that only Apprentice /Summoners and Guardians can enter the Cloister of Trials .Although you see Yuna enter the Chamber of the Fayth alone throughout the game, but you can return to the Chamber of the Fayth later in the game with Tidus tagging along as well.

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 09:36 AM
ok,but how did they move it?

Christmas
01-01-2006, 09:39 AM
How the world did Tidus and gang store so many items in their inventory?

boys from the dwarf
01-01-2006, 09:45 AM
magic and fantasy.

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 09:48 AM
How the world did Tidus and gang store so many items in their inventory?

why is it that it stops at 99 and not 100?

Christmas
01-01-2006, 09:52 AM
It is auspicious.

ffxfreak93
01-01-2006, 10:02 AM
it feels so incomplete...

Old Manus
01-01-2006, 02:53 PM
the answer to all is: because of FFX-2

Blackmageboi
01-01-2006, 04:27 PM
I'ts all because of magic faries and wizards and the games creators assumed people would work it all out for themselves by playing the game as fully as posible.