PDA

View Full Version : TEIOH max stats?

Deathchant
12-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Hey

I was wondering...TEIOH the black chocobo you SOMETIMES see during the races...it has always much higher stats than possible.

I bred chocobo's for like 3 hours (took myself 4 all materia's to master in order to breed) and maxed all chocobo's stats out. I tried all ways of breeding...

My Golden Chocobo is a male with 147km/h and 999 stamina and TEIOH has like 162km/h and 1279 stamina...(males are always faster...)

I wonder if this is doable with a golden chocobo...I think it is just part of the game that TEIOH has that much....

If i had a female, it would be 138km/u....
Anyone know how to get this ultimate stats? And who is that thing sitting on TEIOH? Just a mog?

boys from the dwarf
12-24-2005, 04:30 PM
teioh is programmed to have impossibly high stats to make him a challenge.you cannot get as high stats as him so you need skill too beat him. the "thing" sitting on top of teioh is a human(what else?) and i believe it is joe. the guy thats mention by the girl at the chocobo races who helps you out of corel prison after beating dyne.

Sain Cai
12-24-2005, 10:53 PM
I never saw him as a challenge though. Probably cuz his jockey sucks :D

Deathchant
12-28-2005, 04:50 PM
ah oke then. Thanks for your replies. I knew it would not be possible. But you'll never know who I encounter on fora :)

I beat TEIOH with a class b chocobo (95km/u), and he isn't that hard indeed.
I am levelling up myself (i am at disk2 huge materia underwater reactor) and I am at level 73 already. I have the apocalypse now and i am mastering counter attack, magic plus, luck plus and mime commands, so every player counter attacks and has strong magic and the luck with hitting deathblows

BG-57
12-29-2005, 04:36 AM
I'm guessing Teioh is programmed to have 128% of your chocobo's stamina, whatever it happens to be.

Randgris
12-29-2005, 05:02 AM
I dun care about TEIOH cause my Golden Chocobo always kicks their arse...

-N-
12-29-2005, 05:22 AM
TEIOH's stamina is +250 and speed is +20 from your chocobo.

Deathchant
12-29-2005, 06:41 AM
yeah I know. But it is nice to have TEIOH in the race. That way, each race won't last that long, because TEIOH is always on the 2nd place and only when chocobo nr2 comes in, the race can be quitted.