PDA

View Full Version : Movies and music

Remon
12-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Did you like the music and movies in ffx?I liked The dance.I didn't like music at all.So which did you like?

BG-57
12-24-2005, 03:42 PM
The music was uneven, but I really liked the music in Baaj Temple (reminds me of the music in Soul Reaver), a lot of the battle music, and the variations of the Hymn of the Fayth. The music in the Sea of Sorrow was nice as well.

The opening movie was great, from the shots in the stadium, to Tidus' and Auron's interactions. I'm also very fond the of the movie 'Dark Aeon'. The sending in Kilika was well done too.

Sain Cai
12-24-2005, 04:41 PM
I liked the opening rock tune, and the Besaid music. I cannot stand the scene in Macalania pond or whatever with Tidus and Yuna.

Tha Anima animation in Luca was cool too.

Renmiri
12-24-2005, 05:47 PM
I liked the opening rock tune, and the Besaid music. I cannot stand the scene in Macalania pond or whatever with Tidus and Yuna.

:eek:
You are obviously a romace adverse male!!!

The scene at the lake was sapy, mushy and romantic, just as I like!
:love:

PS: Hey Grampa, you and I must be the oldest here!!!

Sain Cai
12-24-2005, 06:07 PM
You are obviously a romace adverse male!!!

PS: Hey Grampa, you and I must be the oldest here!!!

Yup, these youngins are young enough to be our kids :D, though I still have bout 12 yrs til I am a grampy :D

Slade
12-25-2005, 05:05 AM
The movies were good. I aspecially liked the one where Seymour showed your party a vision of Zanarkand at his home and where he summons Anima for the first time.
The music wasn't as good as some of the previous Final Fantasy titles but there were some cool tracks like 'Seymour Battle', 'Tidus' theme' and 'Aurons Theme'. The main theme song and any variation of it was cool too.

ffxfreak93
12-25-2005, 05:08 AM

SUTEKI DANE

boys from the dwarf
12-25-2005, 10:44 AM
The music was uneven, but I really liked the music in Baaj Temple (reminds me of the music in Soul Reaver), a lot of the battle music, and the variations of the Hymn of the Fayth. The music in the Sea of Sorrow was nice as well.

it definetly has a soul reaver feel but seems as soul reaver a spookier game it doesnt seem to work as well although it fits nicely.

BG-57
12-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Actually I think Anima could be fit seamlessly into Soul Reaver. The Dark Aeon would make a perfect boss for Raziel to fight and The Fayth of Anima could give Ariel a run for her money.

boys from the dwarf
12-25-2005, 05:49 PM
anima would be perfect but i dont see how the ability to instantly kill would be vital unless they change the game but who cares about that, itd be a cool boss.
lets get back on topic.

BG-57
12-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Maybe it's Anima that doesn't fit into FFX. :eep:

Anyways I don't care much for music that accompanies the aforementioned mushy stuff. My bias may be partly from the fact that Tidus and Yuna's love feels heavily scripted, and no changes in the affection rating can alter that. I know that all the interactions are scripted to begin with, but this is more obviously so.

Praetor Fayth
12-27-2005, 09:13 AM
I loved the "spring" movie when yuna and tidus kissed also i love yuna's theme

Remon
12-27-2005, 01:41 PM

Yes i liked that part too but when Anima's eyes bleeds in the end YUCK

Little Blue
12-27-2005, 01:58 PM
I liked most of the music, especially all the arrangements of the Hymn and the To Zanarkand themes

As for movies, my favourites are the opening, the sending and the end, but I like most of the others (The Dark Aeon and the one where sin crashes on bevelle are also great), and while I like the music in The Spring, I cant stand the scene itself. Way too mushy as has already been observed