PDA

View Full Version : Discussion About FFVII -- X-2,Chrono Cross and Trigger

vivi72
12-24-2005, 04:43 PM
I am just asking your opinions about any of the games in the title.

anything and everything ppl. I will start. Wut do u think Chrono cross?

good? bad?

I think this game was pretty good 4 a pro or a beginner. objections?

Cubster
12-24-2005, 05:14 PM
I thought Chrono Cross was a good game from what I remember. I played it 5 years ago but plan to replay it soon in the future.

vivi72
12-24-2005, 05:16 PM
cool, cool

how did u like the element plan?

Cubster
12-24-2005, 06:13 PM
I thought it was okay and added a little bit to the challenge but at the same time, kind of dumb because an enemy would screw up the field and you would have to start all over again while he's kicking your butt. Ah well, I guess it was something different to have in an RPG.:moomba:

Dreddz
12-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Sluts always get my vote.......(Tifa)

vivi72
12-24-2005, 07:31 PM
how dare u call her a slut! anyway the forum is not 4 the poll, the forum is 4 disscusion only!!

thanks 4 ur input:greenie:

do u want 2 talk about CT now

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-24-2005, 10:38 PM
I just wanted to point out that there are already at least 2 threads discussing the good/bad points of both games in this forum.

I personally loved them both.

vivi72
12-24-2005, 10:44 PM
ok. wut about uit

rubah
12-31-2005, 09:59 PM
I'll just shoot this over to gen square enix :]

vivi72
01-01-2006, 01:59 AM
wut r u talking abour?

Lord Chainsaw
01-01-2006, 02:09 AM
My favorite is Aeris actually, but she's not there.

Neco Arc
01-02-2006, 01:53 AM
gotta go with the fighter - Tifa...

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 03:13 AM
Rinoa lover.

wut r u talking abour?
Same to you with this thread!
And why have you asked 2 completely different questions?

Marluxiaswife
01-02-2006, 05:09 AM
Yuna X-2
:D

vivi72
01-02-2006, 07:48 AM
god dern it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ppl the forum is 4 discussion only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no stuff about the pole!!

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Then why did you create a poll in the first place
god dern it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raskerino
01-02-2006, 08:48 PM
So taking your example:

I don't know what we're talking about!!!!!!!!! dern it!!!!!! ppl lets get on subjct!!!!!!

I have a question, what is the subject? It's not one subject as most threads are. And the poll is absolutely irrevent and makes no sense to have with this thread. It shouldn't have had a poll. Also if you're going to talk about different games without making any connections then you may as well make multiple threads. I will now systematically try to answer your questions.

1: I love Chrono Cross, it has an amazing story, enjoyable characters and a sense of the world that is a pleasure to be in.

2: I think it's easy enough for a beginner and has a strong enough storyline to interest better players.

3: The element plan was okay but didn't add much. It had some innovation but you didn't change the setup much and it wasn't important too. It had little effect on the gameplay, it didn't create interesting combos or anything else. It was a reasonable addition without making a major difference. Most characters used a few of each element and became similar.

4: Umm... I'm not answering a question but as Tifa does not have sex with lots of people and therefore is not a slut. Though she does dress skimpily and have large boobs.

5: I like Chrono Trigger, it was fun. I don't think there's much to it just fun.

6: Rubah was putting this thread in a different forum so that it would be about all the games included in your title. She's a Cid's Knight which is the title for moderators in this forum.

7: Why did you make a "pole" if no one should talk about it? And just a personal preference but it would be nice if you typed full words (only three more buttons per word, how difficult!) also better spelling could help. People were responding to what they thought the thread was about. And due to the silly organization of it I can see why.

8: My favorite characters in the poll are Tifa and Rinoa.

rubah
01-02-2006, 11:26 PM
k so, after seeing this thread AGAIN (xD) vivi72, don't post twice in a row like you did:] Put multiple things in one reply as raskerino did. (although you don't have to number them)

Rengori
01-03-2006, 12:35 AM
My favorite is Aeris actually, but she's not there.
I know, what the hell is wrong with you?!