PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Super Heros

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-24-2005, 05:53 PM
which hero would dominate all:D , batman doesnt count cause he doesnt have super powers

Dreddz
12-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Superman by fact IMO, But people are just going to pick there favourite Superhero anyway........

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-24-2005, 06:14 PM
so theres arguments

Cruise Control
12-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Um, I can't pick, prolly superman.

Markus. D
12-24-2005, 07:05 PM
Clark Kent from Smallville.

hes awesome when he goes psycho.

Venom
12-24-2005, 07:13 PM
http://www.gottawiz.com/images/Comics/Marvel/Venom/venom[1].jpg

...that guy.

Dreddz
12-24-2005, 07:14 PM
http://www.gottawiz.com/images/Comics/Marvel/Venom/venom[1].jpg

Hes a villain, and villains aint cool.....

Epiphany
12-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Venom wasn't a hero, he was a villain. >_>

And while most will probably say Superman, I'm going to say Wolverine just because Wolverine is love.

Mo-Nercy
12-24-2005, 07:58 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=167

I don't know enough about superheros to comment seriously. So my answer is Gambit. Because everyone obviously loves Gambit.

?????
12-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Ruling out kryptonite, Superman's almost a god and therefore would win easily in actual combat. Wolverine would be a strong contender; his healing powers and adamantium skeleton will take him far.

Markus. D
12-24-2005, 09:42 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=167

I don't know enough about superheros to comment seriously. So my answer is Gambit. Because everyone obviously loves Gambit.

yeeeeas, the Cajun Cowboy PWNS all.

Cruise Control
12-24-2005, 09:51 PM
If we could have villians, apocalypse, but Venom has the badass factor (*sephiroth flashback*)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-25-2005, 03:44 PM
doesnt venom save someone and bcomes a hero

SummonerYuna
12-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Isn't Venom Harry Osborn??

OblivionKing
12-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Technically Venom is a hero, it was the suit at times that made him into a homicidal freak, he has saved a buch of people and does have feelings too.:cry:

And no, Harry Osbourne wasn't Venom, Eddie Brock was.

Lindy
12-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Probably Juggernaut.

He is THE Unstoppable Force, only by removing his helmet and having a psychic like Professor-X put him to sleep can stop him, and it takes a good portion of the X-Men to even knock his helmet off.

No, Superman is not invincible, yes he can be killed, assuming a Marvel to D.C. then Juggernaut WOULD kill Superman.

Of course, removing the techno-organic virus from Cable, he'd destroy everything since he's the most powerful telekinetic mutant (currently written anyway), the kind that sub-consciously deconstructs houses; but then there's nuffin that I've seen so far to suggest removing the TO-Virus.

I supposes Onslaught would be up there in the tops as well, but that's not exactly a constant thing.

Uhm, the Silver Surfer as well is pretty insanely powerful, destroying an entire planet of Venom-like symbiotes with relative ease. That and I think he can freeze his targets in stasis or something similar.

That's about all I can think of, off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, and Deadpool, like Wolverine, but with a faster healing factor and more controlled. Deadpool can lose an arm and regrow it instantly at will, so he's basically invincible.

Skarr
12-25-2005, 06:22 PM
The Silver Surfer. Unfair that you took bat's out. His super detective skills should count for something.

Lindy
12-25-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm sure his utility belt will do a lot against PURE COSMIC ENERGY.

Skarr
12-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Who know's what could be in there. (If it counts for anything...he probaly could kill superman...but then again who can't?)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-25-2005, 06:49 PM
He is THE Unstoppable Force, only by removing his helmet and having a psychic like Professor-X put him to sleep can stop him, and it takes a good portion of the X-Men to even knock his helmet off.

lol xmen legends:rolleyes2

Lindy
12-25-2005, 06:51 PM
You what?

Light Mage
12-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Mary Sue!

She rules!

Slade
12-26-2005, 03:14 AM
Raven. End of story. And if she can't do it then Terra would finish the job.

BatChao
12-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Batman... even though you say he's not allowed, he's so awesome that he defies logic and allows himself. Haha.

Seriously, though... hmmmm.... dunno. Scarlet Witch? I don't know if she's a hero or not anymore... Ultimate Scarlet Witch is in the Ultimates, so I guess that makes her a hero... I don't even know what her powers are... something to do with probability.

Dunno how you can say Juggs would be Supes, Lindy... that is just too much. I'm pretty Supes could punch through Jugg's armor without a problem....

Hmm.. actually, Silver Surfer would probably beat all... but I think he's a villain now, so I guess he doesn't count. Oh wait... yea... Green Lantern! That guy is too crazy awesome. Just as long as his ring doesn't run out of energy. Cosmic Spidey was pretty wild too.

lionhearted
12-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Of course BATMAN pwns all!

But if you're gonna allow Juggernaut (who is a villain) then you gotta allow for Doomsday who cant die, only come back to life even stronger than before...

Ashley Schovitz
12-27-2005, 08:42 PM
I say batman too, but then I can go with Storm from The X-men, why doesn't it come on anymore?:cry:

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
12-30-2005, 12:34 PM
If I remember right Batman beat Supps once back in the day but since hes not allowed so I have to say Spidey:) .

Markus. D
12-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Mike Vallely is my hero

Slothy
12-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Probably Juggernaut.

No, Superman is not invincible, yes he can be killed, assuming a Marvel to D.C. then Juggernaut WOULD kill Superman.

Of course, removing the techno-organic virus from Cable, he'd destroy everything since he's the most powerful telekinetic mutant (currently written anyway), the kind that sub-consciously deconstructs houses; but then there's nuffin that I've seen so far to suggest removing the TO-Virus.

I supposes Onslaught would be up there in the tops as well, but that's not exactly a constant thing.

Uhm, the Silver Surfer as well is pretty insanely powerful, destroying an entire planet of Venom-like symbiotes with relative ease. That and I think he can freeze his targets in stasis or something similar.

That's about all I can think of, off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, and Deadpool, like Wolverine, but with a faster healing factor and more controlled. Deadpool can lose an arm and regrow it instantly at will, so he's basically invincible.

For starters, I doubt Deadpool could survive something like being thrown into the sun. He wouldn't last two seconds in a fight to the death with guys like Superman. Cable did actually have the virus removed, but as I understand it he runs the risk of his powers burning him out if he uses them to their full extent. He'd certainly be a tremendous threat if he didn't care about killing himself. Juggernaut isn't actually very powerful in the grand scheme of things though. Onslaught easily beat the crap out of him, and the Hulk was able to punch a hole in Onslaughts armour.

I'd be tempted to say Hulk could go toe to toe with Superman, since he supposedly can keep getting stronger as long as he keeps getting angrier, and has a healing factor that has let him regenerate from having all the flesh burned off of his bones. But with Supermans speed I doubt Hulk could keep up.

Guys like Silver Surfer or Thor should be able to go toe to toe with Superman though. I mean Thor is a norse god afterall.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
12-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Juggs just dissapointed me.
Actually no air no hulk so supps could just throw him into space.:mog:
Thor should be ble to beat superman cause supps uses light energy so you could jus put him in the closet:tongue:
Green lantern beats all. As long as he has power.

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-31-2005, 03:57 AM
<a href=http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267>Mr. Rogers</a>

Freya
12-31-2005, 04:21 AM
Captain Planet.

Serously. Think about it. He's the stupidest idea ever but if you really contemplate it, he's amazing. He controls all elements!! He could kcik supermans ass, and hulk. And johnny storm.
Now, possibly green latern and Invisible girl because they can contain Captain Planet in a force feild. But that might take some work.

The only thing that could really stop him. Would be a stop sign. He may have to obey laws.

:P

... and he has heart. >.>