PDA

View Full Version : The last FMV question

Fire_Emblem776
12-25-2005, 01:44 AM
OKay in the ending fmv you know in the scen were yuna tells tidus "i love you" in jappanese she says "thank you" um.. why?

does some one have the translation to this?

So yuna dosnt tell him she loves him in this game?

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=0XOeh671q6M&search=FINAL%20FANTASY%20X

TheKolkster
12-25-2005, 10:57 AM
OKay in the ending fmv you know in the scen were yuna tells tidus "i love you" in jappanese she says "thank you" um.. why?

We dont use the script they use. We make up our own. or Maybe their relationship was a major part in the story here and not in Japan.

Fire_Emblem776
12-28-2005, 08:46 AM
any one got the original script?:confused:

Psydekick
12-28-2005, 08:58 AM
No:(

Fire_Emblem776
12-28-2005, 10:12 PM
ill just watch my FF X dvd, maybe its in their *looks for it*

OMG it was in my dvd the whole time! I was wonderng why their were differances between this and the Us version aparantly the last part goes..

Tidus: I have to go back now

Yuna *shakes head*

Tidus: Im am sorry i cant take you to visit Zanarkand.

Tidus: See you

Rikku: We can still meet each other later right?

*Yuna runs after Tidus*

Kimarhi:Yuna!

Tidus : *Cries*

Yuna : Thank You

Tidus *hugs her*

*wistle*

Lulu:Yuna its time for....

Yuna: Their have been inumerable sacrifices. We have lost so much that, that we can not count it. But what we have is "tourture" has been extinct. And will never reivive. From now on, From now on its the beginng of our own era isn't it? Though many unplesent things have happend, we still have much time. so they wont be problems for us. Now lets endevor help each other and stop forward. Now i have a simple request,for those who have passed away, even if ocasionally, and always remember it.