PDA

View Full Version : It Is Not Up To You

War Angel
12-25-2005, 10:46 PM
It is not. There's no need to repeat that, I'm sure you all understand. By the time you're out there, you'll understand. The colour is, after all, that of a sledgehammer. Now, consider this; programs that run for more than an hour slowly turn you into something you weren't in central Asia.

So, each year members enjoy a series of programs or shoots. The new year begins with a "Bunny Hunt" in March. Traditionally members have returned to Cheyenne Bottoms, to where it all began, for a weekend of champing, shooting and hunting of the quick-footed cottontail rabbit.

Also, as you may recall, in February, 1999, following the findings of a second Commission of Inquiry, the New South Wales Minister for Urban Affairs and Planning, the Hon Craig Knowles, signed a Consent to the development application made by North Gold (WA) Ltd for an open-cut cyanide leach gold mine.

That is irrelevant, however, to our prime objective : SPAM.

Have fun, ya'll.

*buttseckses you all in the FACE, haha, expected it elsewhere didn't you? hahacoughcoughblergh*

Rye
12-25-2005, 10:47 PM
... SARS?

Hawkeye
12-25-2005, 10:47 PM
A device is yet to be invented that will measure the indifference to this remark

Super Christ
12-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Come see the softer side of SARS!

War Angel
... SARS?
You're dead wrong, me pretty.

Better than being really dead, I suppose.

Psychotic
War Angel, are you coming onto me? :confused: