12-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Did anyone else play it? Who else loved it beside me!?:D

Crossblades
12-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I beat it this weekend. Very awesome game:) Just as good as the GBA version

I still have to get Sacred Stones though >_>

Chris
12-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I don't like how it doesn't have any CGs, only stand stills. It's a good game though! ^^

Ruskies
12-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeah I was convinced to re-buy a cube just for this game and it was totally worth it!! Best cube game along with Ikaruga/Chaos field/Cubivore/Killer7...

Yes yes and the Zeldas...

ljkkjlcm9
12-27-2005, 07:37 AM
I just got it for christmas but i've been addicted to Super Mario Strikers and have yet to play it, I love the GBA games, especially sacred stones when all my magic users can use dark magic now, and everyone has unlimited "weapons" and 2 attack range...
(control enemy glitch!!!!)

btw, what's the link up bonus, anyone know?

THE JACKEL

omnitarian
12-27-2005, 04:17 PM
It's good so far. The 3D presentation is hard to get into, seeing as how I'm a massive pixel art fan, and I'm endeared to the graphics of the GBA games. But there's no doubt that the game is... Fire Emblem-y, so I'm sure I'll love it in the end. :p

Reine
12-28-2005, 04:01 AM
I got it...its awesome, but somehow dissapointing (I would like to be able to get every character on max levels and stuff..)

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 04:06 AM
Yeah getting all the characters is hard unless you have the strat book. Its about all its good for but its very handy cuz you have to like stand in certain areas with certain people on certain turns. So if you dont have the book yet and your not past like act 8 I would suggest getting the strat book.

ljkkjlcm9
12-28-2005, 08:23 AM
are there any free battles between the missions like in Sacred Stones?

THE JACKEL

Venom
12-28-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah getting all the characters is hard unless you have the strat book. Its about all its good for but its very handy cuz you have to like stand in certain areas with certain people on certain turns. So if you dont have the book yet and your not past like act 8 I would suggest getting the strat book.

Just get the ones you need.

Crossblades
12-28-2005, 02:53 PM
are there any free battles between the missions like in Sacred Stones?

THE JACKAL

No

Heath
12-30-2005, 02:54 PM
It's good so far. The 3D presentation is hard to get into, seeing as how I'm a massive pixel art fan, and I'm endeared to the graphics of the GBA games. But there's no doubt that the game is... Fire Emblem-y, so I'm sure I'll love it in the end. :p

I wasn't too sure how well it would convert to 3D either, but other than the odd misplacement, I haven't had any trouble with it. Some of the criticals look pretty cool too, though I think some of them look better on the GBA. They seem smoother and more fancy on the GBA.

I didn't think so. I mean, sure the odd character is hard to get (I looked up how to get some characters such as Devdan. Never use him, just for completeness' sake) as far as matching up characters go, but some are plain obvious (Jill to get Haar, Rolf for Shinnon, etc). The characters seek out your characters too, which makes things easier than the GBA games (no idea how frustrating it was for Guy to critical Matthew when I was going to recruit him next turn).

I've not finished it as of yet; I'm up to Chapter 25, I think, so I'm nearly there. Was close to finishing and then Volke died, and I refuse to go on to the next chapter if someone dies, whether I use them or not; the latter in this case.

It's a very fun game overall, I like how there's not as many characters left in the background, as was the case with the GBA games. I do miss my Valkyries though.

Bowser
12-30-2005, 03:25 PM
I got it this past weekend. I liked it, but it was kind of boring. I muchly preferred the Sacred Stones.

Heath
12-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I got it this past weekend. I liked it, but it was kind of boring. I muchly preferred the Sacred Stones.

I'm not sure how I'd rate Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance. I think I prefer Rekka no Ken (Fire Emblem/FE7/Blazing Sword) to both. They're all good games, never found them boring.