PDA

View Full Version : I R T3H UBER-1337 FF MASTAHHHH!!!~```1

Mo-Nercy
12-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Sorry for the title everyone. But don't worry, I've washed my hands.

This is yet another thread inspired by the crazy antics on #eoff. Note that for the sake of this poor guys dignity, I've changed his name to FakeName. Read on:

-- Approx. 00:45 Mo Standard Time --
Shauna> I hate people who think they're the 'FF Master'
FakeName> well you will despise me!
Shauna> You are no FF Master, you are just a silly little nOOb :D
Shauna> I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but it is for the best that you know that you are not a Master of anything!

FakeName> im the master of ff67891010-2

-- 01:00 MST. 15 minutes into the conversation. --
Shauna> ...What console is Final Fantasy Tactics on, FakeName?
FakeName> its the fuc*** game boy advance
Shauna> LIES
Mo-Nercy> !
Shauna> HAHA
WarZidane> lofl
Mo-Nercy> DEMOTED
Shauna> You fail
Mo-Nercy> FF Master -> FF Nubzor
FakeName> it is
Shauna> no
FakeName> it is
Shauna> No
WarZidane> FF Tactics Advance is on GBA, nubbles
Shauna> if you don't know that Final Fantasy Tactics is on the PSX, then you suck, and fail at being an 'FF Master'. For shame, FakeName. FOR SHAME
Mo-Nercy> Next he asks what the X stands for in PSX.
FakeName> x stands 4 ten
FakeName> in roman numerals
Shauna> xDDDDDDDDD
Mo-Nercy> xD

-- We thought we would've wore him down by now but 12 LOOOOOOOOONG minutes later he's still going like an Energizer Bunny --
FakeName> how do u get anima then
FakeName> thats easy
WarZidane> By having Yuna pray to the fayth, of course
Shauna> duh
FakeName> where
FakeName> wot temple
Shauna> in the Chamber of the Fayth
FakeName> c u aint a clue
WarZidane> Baaj temple great googly moogly
FakeName> rong
Shauna> Right
Shauna> you suck
FakeName> correct
WarZidane> You probably didn't know that and asked us to be sure

FakeName> well wot is the lion heart
FakeName> wot ff it on
Shauna> oh dear god SHUT UP
FakeName> c
FakeName> he aint saying

Shauna> FakeName, you are getting royally pwned. Just stop :D
FakeName> im not
FakeName> answer this
* WarZidane places a "I'm with stupid" board next to FakeName
Mo-Nercy> Ahuh. You're no FF Master. In fact, everyone in this channel knows more about these silly games than you do.
FakeName> wot is the last boss in via percifico
FakeName> on ff 10-2
Mo-Nercy> I'd tell you IF YOU SPELT IT CORRECTLY!

-- Oh man...it's been a hour --
Shauna> yeah, it's boring that everyone knows more about every FF than you
FakeName> zzzzzzzzzz.......
FakeName> no there dont
Shauna> xD
Shauna> He's still delusional
Note: The full conversation is much worse. Consider yourselves lucky to be spared of it.

Don't people like FakeName just make you want to grab a good length of reinforced steel and beat someone senseless? They're fun to mess with for a little while as I've demonstrated in the log above but after a while it becomes quite sad as you realise that people like FakeName honestly think that they're among the special elite group of gamers that truly FEEEEEL the Final Fantasy pulsing through their veins and arteries.

Hey, we've all been there in some way or another. I'm not saying that I wasn't completely obsessed with FF at some stage in my gaming career but I'm not saying that I went around bragging about all my awesome achievements like "getting Anima" either. It's bad enough if you think that you're some kind of gaming god after showing enough devotion to buy a whopping 3-4 games from the same series. Going off and supporting your claim to the title 'FF Master' with shoddy evidence is probably as low as you can go. FakeName is an insult to all those years I spent mindnumbingly absorbed in Final Fantasy

Are you, or were you ever, one of these annoying...THINGS?!!?! You always get arrogant people when it comes to gaming, but with Final Fantasy it's a lot worse. There's probably at least 5 or 6 of you here at EoFF alone that would slide into this category pretty easily. Discuss why/how FF players are able to work themselves into this state of mind in the first place?

Or if you don't feel like serious discussion, have you ever gloated to your friends about your FF accomplishments? Can you honestly say that they (both non-FF and FF players) cared at all?

SoulTaker*
12-26-2005, 04:35 PM
I dont know about fake name but I am the "unofficial" master of all final fantasy games, I made the chocobo run in under 0 parcects.:tongue:

KoShiatar
12-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Nay, I'm not a Final Fantasy master, nor I consider myself to be.
If I ever get tempted to consider myself as such, I think about 'Kishi, and get back to reality. ^_*

Winter Nights
12-26-2005, 09:28 PM
That was retarded. :p

Kamiko
12-26-2005, 09:45 PM
I didn't know people like that existed.
And he called Shauna a "he". xDD

rubah
12-26-2005, 10:59 PM
I feel as though I have an aura as a perpetual newbie, so no, I don't htink I've ever been like that.

crashNUMBERS
12-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Nay, I'm not a Final Fantasy master, nor I consider myself to be.
If I ever get tempted to consider myself as such, I think about 'Kishi, and get back to reality. ^_*
Kishi must be FF god...

DJZen
12-27-2005, 01:46 AM
I love idiots, they bring smiles to the peoples.

Neco Arc
12-27-2005, 09:41 AM
idiots, they bring smiles to the peoples.

Anaisa
12-27-2005, 10:32 AM
That guy has no dignity, so you may as well go ahead and reveal his true identity.

KoShiatar
12-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Kishi must be FF god...
As far as I could see, he is.

RaidenWeb17
12-30-2005, 09:20 PM
FakeName was me....

just kidding

yeah but that guy is pretty stupid. He is probably 8 or 9 years old. I should say cut him some slack, but I dont feel very considerate at the moment.

KuRt
12-30-2005, 10:14 PM
And i could bet he thinks he is a FF master because he levels his charachters to über levels before extrewmely easy boss fights.
I hate all those people saying "OMG LOL I´m the FF8 king, i beat ifrit in like 2 turns, my characters were at level 25!!!"

Prancing Mad
12-30-2005, 10:25 PM
hmm well, I must say, I admire those who show patience in levelling their characters, but I'm not one of those. The lowest level to get by is the way for me. I don't try to gain extreme levels, but I don't go out of my way to do silly lvl. 1 challenge games. Blame it on my lack of patience I suppose.

I don't think I'm the best FF-guy out there, the only thing I brag about is my uncanny ability to remember where every stupid little treasure is in a game. Drop me into any game I've played once, and I'll still be able to remember where all the good stuff is. It actually freaks me out when I haven't played a game in like 6 years, and after only playing it once, I can still remember where everything is. Are most people like that? Or is just me?

Ultima Shadow
12-30-2005, 11:25 PM
xD! That's just freaking hilarious! :p

Or if you don't feel like serious discussion, have you ever gloated to your friends about your FF accomplishments? Can you honestly say that they (both non-FF and FF players) cared at all?Of course I have! xD And yes, some of them actually cared. These "accomplishments" where not anything as simple as getting Anima, though. :greenie:
Oh, and I've never called myself "teh master of FFz!!11" :p

Dreddz
12-30-2005, 11:38 PM
I do hate it when people know there wrong, but continue there arguement anyways. Especially online, when you cant abuse them. But I just think too myself, it will be over by 8pm, there bed time is by then....

Rengori
12-31-2005, 07:49 AM
I do hate it when people know there wrong, but continue there arguement anyways. Especially online, when you cant abuse them. But I just think too myself, it will be over by 8pm, there bed time is by then....
Dreddz always knows exactly what to say...

Except I have to assume they're on the East Coast of the US and assume they're bedtime is 10PM.

Christmas
12-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Is that guy a bot or something?

Anaisa
12-31-2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah, that was him malfunctioning.