PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy dream team

Suikojowy
12-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Apologies if this has been done before, but I couldn't find the thread.

If you could have a 4 person party consisting of any final fantasy characters, what would that party be?.

Zidane - Just because he's my favourite character. He'll be able to steal the enemy's equipment, is naturally fast and can do good damage.

Yuna - I don't really like her, but she's really strong. Main Healer as well as powerful summons.

Squall - I don't like him, I don't dislike him, but i'm having him here for one reason and one reason only. With Lionheart, he's my physical hard hitter. He can also use healing/support spells to help out the party. GF's are also pretty awesome.

Ok, maybe several reasons...

Aeris - Flexible caster. As a ff7 character she can equip a variety of Magic/Summon (Kotor, anybody) spells to deal heavy magic damage, as well as a cure materia to further support the party. Not only does her Limit Break kick major ass, but Final Attack-Phoenix would be a life saver.
(heh, I just pasted that from another forum I posted this in =S)

Rattler
12-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Squall - Aura + Lionheart Limit Break makes for a serious beating

Tidus - Squall would beat him till he stoped being such a baby. Once that happened, Tidus is a character who has many chances to attack, and Blitz Ace is a good finisher. Hastaga makes for lots of fun!

Yuna - Anima, Magus sisters and Bahamut. Maybe Squall can junction Eden onto her as well? Maybe not, who knows but 1mp Holy and every other spell makes things really nice on just about everybody.

I would say Zidane, but in a fight against full size people like Squall, he would get his butt kicked, so even though he has wicked swords and stealing I will pass. I thought about Cloud as well, however with Cloud and Squall in the same group it could make for some confrontations, plus I see them as close to the same ability wise.
So my final character will be...Can I take Sephiroth?

Vivi - Once he steal's Lulu's celestial weapon he will be the best mage of all time, though he lacks in eye candy, unlike Lulu. I will take Vivi though, because nobody expects him to be so deadly, plus he has a hat.

Little Blue
12-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Yuna(X)~The Aeons
Auron~He's cool
Vivi~My favourite mage
Freya or Kimahri~Dunno ehy

Foetus In Fetu
12-26-2005, 11:52 PM
Yuna is a must: she's one of the most powerful characters in the entire series. Her magic and magic defense stats are always very high, and she has a repertoire of both curative and offensive magic as well as Aeons, even provided you keep her within her section of the sphere grid.

Lulu: she's my favourite Final Fantasy X character, but she's also one of the most powerful black mages in the series with a wide range of black magic spells, as well as a ridiculously high evade stat. Her only drawback is probably her speed.

Can I have Beatrix? No? Okay.

Cloud: not only is Cloud a powerful warrior with some useful limit breaks, but he's also a flexible character with a good magic stat. Not that I really need a backup mage with Yuna and Lulu in my party.

Zidane: good weaponry, a set of powerful limit breaks and some good thief abilities. He's also pretty fast, although I don't particularly like him as a character.

I wish I could have had Aeris, but I was pushing it enough with Yuna and Lulu.

Crossblades
12-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Kain - Has great strength for a Dragoon(plus, he's my favorite character)
Garnet - You need a White Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
Rydia - You need a Black Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
Sabin - Useful Blitz attacks

Suikojowy
12-27-2005, 12:07 AM
Kain - Has great strength for a Dragoon(plus, he's my favorite character)
Garnet - You need a White Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
Rydia - You need a Black Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
Sabin - Useful Blitz attacks

Phew, and I was worried nobody would use any pre-psx ff chars. I would've had Locke in my party, but I didn't want two thieves in the same party.

Crossblades
12-27-2005, 12:10 AM
Phew, and I was worried nobody would use any pre-psx ff chars.

That's because I'm not biased like most people:D

Bowser
12-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Kain - Great Dragoon, great strength.
Vivi - Doomsday, and other useful magic.
Steiner - Magic Sword with Vivi and good Strength.
Aeris - White Magic and awesome Limit Breaks.

TheSpoonyBard
12-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Celes - Runic, Offering + Genji Glove + Illumina + Atma Weapon
Beatrix - Seiken and White Magic
Squall - Lionheart
Freya - all around great character

DJZen
12-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Edward
Gordon
Relm
Umaro

Kittay
12-27-2005, 02:25 AM
Zidane - favorite attacker, and I love his weapons
Celes - great all around, attack and magic user, also makes a good healer
Freya - i love dragoons, and she just rocks
EDIT: Lulu as a black mage instead. 'Cause she rocks at casting spells.

:)

Marluxiaswife
12-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Squall(KHII)
Yuna(X-2)
Rikku(X-2)
Paine(X-2)
Tifa(AC)
Cloud(AC)
Vincent(AC)

Neco Arc
12-27-2005, 09:39 AM
reno, rude, tseng, elena

Remon
12-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Yuna:Aeons+She is great FFx2
Quistis:I like her FF8
Celia:Assasin FFT
Luccia:Test Amoeba FF chrono cross

SoulTaker*
12-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Squall:Lionhart, need I say more?
Cloud:Omnislash, plus he'll be packin the KoTR summon as well.
Auron: No real reason, not the strongest character ever but quite possibly the biggest badass ever.
Vincent-The second biggest badass ever, and he can transform into a homicidal maniac at the drop of a dime.
Yuna X-2: Purely for eye candy and for anytime my squad needs some healing whateveer that may entail.

Would you mess with this lineup? Of course not, who would mess with a lineup of Dead/half dead/bio-engineered soldier/merc and all with bad attitudes, nobody thats who.

Alexander
12-27-2005, 04:44 PM
1- Quina. Just the best Blue Magic ever. He can heal, he can support, he can annoy, he can kick asses. He is definitive member of my dream team.

2- ANY of the Summoners. Rydia, Dagger, Eiko, Yuna. Any of them. Three of them even have White Magic to be more versatile, and even the one that doesn't (Rydia), can heal with Asura, and she has useful Black Magic. All hail Stop~

3- Agrias. Come on! Holy Sword, the second ability can be just about everything you want, AND she can equip Chantage! THAT's why she gets the third place, and not Orlandu. Orlandu can't be immortal; Agrias can.

4- Firion, FFII. He is very good all around, and he has Aura/Berserk/haste combo, and FFII is the only one with this neat thing. Who needs limit breaks with Aura/Berserk/Haste? \o\

zbonks
12-28-2005, 02:02 AM
red xiii white mage (ff1) squall and yuna

SummonerYuna
01-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Cloud ~ He's awsome! You always need him (well I do)
Vincent ~ Who wouldn't have Vincent?? XD
Yuna ~ Just for the Aeons.

and.....

Aeris! ~ She's awsome!

raskerino
01-02-2006, 02:46 AM
Well you need a black mage, a white mage (one will probably be a summoner) and two physical characters for a rounded party. Options for that are thief, knight, dragoon and some long range type of fighter seems like the choices.

For black mage my fave goes to Vivi. No one comes near, maybe Rydia gets second. Vivi is the shy character of the party while also fitting the one thoughtful about existence.
Choice: Vivi
Second: Rydia

For white mage I don't like many of the characters actually for it, but I do frequently pick a customizable character to be white mage. And there is a choice that works well for this. Yuffie has a healing limit and is a thief type, fitting two criteria while also fitting the hyper character of the team.
Choice: Yuffie
Second: Eiko

For the basic knight character I like Squall, he provides my party with an antisocial main character, also the character developed more then any other in the series based on seeing what he's thinking. I also like Cloud or Auron for this roll, but I don't like to bring Auron into this because he's dead.
Choice: Squall
Second: Cloud

My last character could be anyone of a few, Cid from FFVII, he fits ideas for a last character and is a Cid, Wakka's got cool long range and is a fun guy to add to the team. Laguna always deserved attention but I wouldn't want to throw him in an actual party with Squall because there relationship would be so easy to do badly. Other characters that would be cool are Barret, Tifa, Zell or Rinoa.

So I'd want to pick more then just 4 characters, they're the ones you choose to use but my full regiment would be:
Vivi- Black Mage
Yuffie- White Mage/Thief (ninja)
Squall- Knight/Hero
Cid- Dragoon
Out of Party
Barret- Gunner
Tifa- Monk/White Mage
Zell- Monk
Rinoa- Pinwheel/Sorceress/Heroine

childroland
01-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Zidane-he is one of the coolest FF characters
Cloud-the coolest FF charater
Riku-becase she is hot
Blackmage(FF1)-He is the best FF mage and it isn't FF without a mage.

daniel kid
01-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Quite Simply

Cloud - mintoz hair
Sephiroth - EVIL ¬¬
Steiner - Best in FF IX
Yuna - Sxc

im new here ;)

Crossblades
01-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Quite Simply

Cloud - mintoz hair
Sephiroth - EVIL ¬¬
Steiner - Best in FF IX
Yuna - Sxc

im new here ;)

Welcome to eyes:D

daniel kid
01-12-2006, 05:48 PM
thx DUDE ;)

PramTheOracle
01-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Mog: Dances and can use Espers
Freya:Jumping is good
Onion Kid:Onion Equip.
Faris:Lots of Job Classes to choose from.

MAS82587
01-14-2006, 03:46 AM
im all about physical power

cloud
aeris (healer)
auron (even though i dont like him)
cid vii

YTDN
01-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Yuna FFX-2: I like the guns.
Eiko: Summons stuff and heals stuff. perfecto.
Paine: Swordy swordy swordy sword, swordy swordy swordy sword...
Lulu: Blasts stuff. Also perfecto.

Thats my choice number one. Choice number two is...

Rikku FFX: Steals stuff and mixes stuff.
Aeris: Just... So... Cool.
Quistis: Go Blue Magic!
Celes: Hits stuff, heals stuff, and blasts stuff.

Choice number two is above. But, the perfect party is....

Rikku FFX
Eiko
Lulu
Celes.

a nirvana fan
01-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Cloud - Because he is so great, has generally strong attacks...
Squall - Same reason as Cloud
Auron - Auron is so great.

Darkone311
01-17-2006, 08:55 PM
LOCKE- my fav since the first

Tellah(sp)- saves having a white and black mage cuz he has good spells in both White and Black magic

Squall- he is a bad ass what else can i say

hmmmmmmm............................

Tera....

DarkLadyNyara
01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Zidane
Kuja
Freya
Squall