FFVIIAC
Tifa
Cloud
Aeris
Vincent
Cid
Yuffie

and so on..... ^_^'

But it can be any character from thouse Video Games mostly the Main Characters too ;)

Reles
12-27-2005, 02:47 AM
say what...? You want a game with a mixture of every final fantasy character or something? I don't think I understand...plus why from those specific games?

Marluxiaswife
12-27-2005, 02:49 AM
say what...? You want a game with a mixture of every final fantasy character or something? I don't think I understand...plus why from those specific games?

Yeah a mixture, of some final fantasy characters
sorry to mix you up :confused:

six underground
12-27-2005, 02:51 AM
THE FINAL FANTASY ALL-STARS!! :)

featuring Arcade Mode (Arena), Story Mode and Mission Mode (recreate classic FF

scenes...like getting Squall, Rinoa and Zell to bomb a Mako Reactor, get Tidus to

rescue Celes, get Cloud, Barret, Vincent and Cid to do "I Wanna Be Your Canary". :)

Suikojowy
12-27-2005, 02:54 AM
Would be really cool if it was as a fun ssbm-esque fighter game, but I don't think it'd work as an rpg.
They'd probably have to use a really cheesy "hey we're in YOUR world" storyline which would really cheapen the series.

However, it lacks Zidane so I still don't like it! >=(

Nightmare X
12-27-2005, 03:26 AM
ARGH. LACKS KEFKA. URGE TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE RAISING.

Oh no caplocks lawlz.

NeoCracker
12-27-2005, 03:28 AM
Would be really cool if it was as a fun ssbm-esque fighter game, but I don't think it'd work as an rpg.
They'd probably have to use a really cheesy "hey we're in YOUR world" storyline which would really cheapen the series.

However, it lacks Zidane so I still don't like it! >=(

How about using the characters, but instead of having it follow their stories, create a brand new story for all of them.

For instence
It was a dark morning in the prison. Zidane had just broken in to rescue his friend shadow who got caught trying to steal a painting, however he was framed for the murder of the painter, Areis. Kain is the only friend of Areis that might know her real killer, so they must race against time while running from the hunters Amarent, Locke, and FuSoYA
Just keep the same personality, and try not to turn it into a murder mystery like me.

Suikojowy
12-27-2005, 03:34 AM
How about using the characters, but instead of having it follow their stories, create a brand new story for all of them.

For instence
It was a dark morning in the prison. Zidane had just broken in to rescue his friend shadow who got caught trying to steal a painting, however he was framed for the murder of the painter, Areis. Kain is the only friend of Areis that might know her real killer, so they must race against time while running from the hunters Amarent, Locke, and FuSoYA
Just keep the same personality, and try not to turn it into a murder mystery like me.

I was thinking that, but meh. It still seems a bit cheesy to me. =S

ffxfreak93
12-27-2005, 04:28 AM

For instence

on a quest to deafet sephiroth?they akready did that in ff7...too late

ArvRaidsFontHero
12-27-2005, 04:54 AM
We don’t really need a ‘Final Fantasy All-Stars” game, as we already have FFIX…

Rattler
12-27-2005, 05:58 AM
It would be cool if they made another Eihergiz or whatever it was called.

Man, that game was sick!

Neco Arc
12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
kingdom hearts (2)...

Remon
12-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Why only from FF6 to FF11?I would love to play a game with FFt characters.

Christmas
12-28-2005, 12:19 PM
This topic remind me of King Of Fighters....

NeoCracker
12-28-2005, 09:32 PM
The entire world was in a state of ruin. The Great Cataclysim had completely annialated all the world powers, leaving nothing but the street thugs to rule over the lands. Some had even risen to high seats of power, controlling the populace under their tyranical rule. The Empire is the most powerful of these countries, and what does the leader know of the great Cataclysim, and what does the young man Vivi have to do with it? Join the sorcerer Vivi as he fights across teh land to defeat the Empire and discover the secret behind the great Cataclysim
Besides, its about time Vivi was the main character

rubah
12-28-2005, 10:05 PM
They call it Itadaki Street Special. It's sorta like monopoly!

childroland
01-12-2006, 12:43 AM
from what I heard Cloud is gonna be in FF12.

Setzer Gabianni
01-13-2006, 02:25 PM
...How exactly? It's a different time period for one. It'll probably be one of those FF related things in the game, like they had with Zidane in IX when he mentioned something relating to Cloud in a weapons shop. (correct me if im wrong)

Mitch
01-14-2006, 09:03 AM
they would orgy?

Suikojowy
01-14-2006, 12:39 PM
...How exactly? It's a different time period for one. It'll probably be one of those FF related things in the game, like they had with Zidane in IX when he mentioned something relating to Cloud in a weapons shop. (correct me if im wrong)

He got magically transported there by the lifestream of course.

xD. That sounds like just a silly rumor to me.