PDA

View Full Version : For all *those* complaing about Atlantica

Heartless Soul
12-27-2005, 04:31 AM
Or The Little Mermaid world, feast your eyes on this!

http://files.filefront.com/More_KH2_Combat/;4522644;;/fileinfo.html

I'm not sure this ranks as a spoiler, but seeing that clip, Atlantica looks rather like a FUN level. It seems rather simple and easy, really. The good thing is the little pricks that were whining that it would ''suck'' because they hated it in the first game or they didn't want to see a deep-voice teenager (Sora) sing ''Under The Sea'' can all eat this. Listen carefully and you'll notice Sora, I repeat, DOES NOT SING. It looks like he's mouthing the words. Yeah, Ariel's and Sebastain's voice actors, although are the original ones that did the 1991 Japanese dub for the movie Little Mermaid, sound AWFULLY different. Ariel sure hell doesn't sound like a 16 year old, or young teenager for that matter.

This clip also features the Chicken summoning sequence, gummi ship footage and the combo Sora and Jack Sparrow make in Port Royal.

Enjoy!

Edit: There's even more footage of the Atlantica world. Take note that they're aren't exactly HQ and there is a chance you may see a reflection of somebody's jammie pants on the TV (the player). The person is still uploading more footage of the Atlantica world, however, one of the scenes are extended (the one I posted eariler) and there's one were Ariel sings ''Part Of Your World''. There's also some that have nothing to do with Atlantica (one were Pluto follows Axel).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HF9OQEPP

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-27-2005, 04:33 AM
Actually Sora does sing it in the Japanese version. I don't know if he does in the English version though.

Winter Nights
12-27-2005, 04:35 AM
Wait.. They sing now?

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Oh yes, I editted your title. Please refrain from making another title like that in the future.

StarlightAngel
12-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Yes, they sing. And you have to press the circle button at the right time so they don't mess up :p

Ansem/Sephy
12-27-2005, 07:39 AM
well I thought most of all of the clip was cool . . . the gummi ship looks much better . . .

Taiyou
12-27-2005, 08:12 AM
I love the Atlantica musical.

Also, the gummi ship is so much better. I love it too.

ffxfreak93
12-27-2005, 09:17 AM
i'm no prick and i still find the mermaid world boring

Heartless Soul
12-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Wait.. They sing now?
Yep.

Sora sings? Strange thing is, no matter how many times I watch the clip, it seems like he's just mouthing the words and not actually singing. Still, the Atlantica world looks fun, IMHO. It seems easy at most too. Chicken Little being a summon doesn't look to bad either.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-27-2005, 04:28 PM
since wen have they sing in the first one?

Necronopticous
12-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Someone is going to be happy...

Heartless Soul
12-27-2005, 04:38 PM
since wen have they sing in the first one?
Ummmmm....They never have, I'm refering to the sequel of Kingdom Hearts.

i'm no prick and i still find the mermaid world boring
Please take note I'm refering to those that have already made up their minds on something they've yet to played and are on their ''It sucks!'' fests.

Someone is going to be happy...
I really hope they sing Under The Sea AND Kiss The Girl. Hell, why not add all the vocal songs of Little Mermaid into Atlantica. I don't care about those who hate it, that would be a dream come true. Damn it again, why can't December just fly through to January!

:(

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Part of the reason you have trouble hearing Sora sing is because his Japanese voice is different, so you're not quite sure what to be listening to. He was singing, trust me, I saw that scene (I admit I was a bit slack-jawed when I first saw it. NOT something I was expecting).

Heartless Soul
12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Looks like puberty did Sora pretty well. I do wonder though, how will Haley sound with Jodi Benson singing in the game. I played the clip once more and yes, I do indeed hear Sora's voice which I thought I was probably Sebastain because of the deepness of it.

:eek:

Ariel, seems to have a different Japanese voice actress. Just for the fact two dubs were made for Little Mermaid in Japan. One in 1991 and the other for its re-release (1997 or 1998). I'm not too sure about it though. But I do like the singing for ''Part of Your World''. Now all there is left is Under the Sea.

Ansem/Sephy
12-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Yeah. I added this to my favourites . . . it's so funny, and strangely catchy . . . but yeah, I've finally realised Sora is singing. I hear Haley's voice changed during production . . . wonder how that will work out. lol

Taiyou
12-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Under the Sea took me five tries to do because I was laughing so much when Sora was singing. He starts the song out and sings with everyone and has a few other solo lines.

*snickers*

It almost killed me. I love the musical-theme that they went with for Atlantica. ^_^

Heartless Soul
12-28-2005, 05:20 PM
I have a MP3 of ''Under The Sea'' in Japanese. I will say the way Sebstain talks will either scare you to death or have you rolling on the floor. Just because he virtually sounds NOTHING like he does in the original verison.