PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else know about this?

12-27-2005, 08:34 AM
I assume that anything conceivably possible in a Final Fantasy game is well known, but I've looked through FAQs and such, and never saw this info posted.

I found out a while ago that Odin works on Neo ex-death. Or, at least the last section of him. I haven't tested it on others. Really. I had him down to the last section, the one in the back. I used the magic urn or whatever it's called, I forget. The thing that casts a summon. I knew Odin was up next, and I figured he'd just throw the spear at him. Instead, Odin charged across the screen, and Neo Ex-Death split into pieces. I sat there thinking "there's no way they'll let me win like this." Then the pieces of Ex-Death came back together and I thought "I knew it was too good to be true," but then he started to disintigrate. Dead. Or, as you internet geeks like to say, pwned.

Like I said, I never bothered to do any other testing, I guess I'm just not that much of a geek. But I'm surprised that this isn't in every FAQ or something.

That's all.

charchar
12-27-2005, 09:17 AM
i've done it, i used the magic lamp and got lucky, for me casting the summon has always given me the spear though. but yes, if you can get his slashing attack, it will work on neo x-death i think it's just very rare.

DeusExMachina
12-27-2005, 11:09 AM
I did that once. After using the magic lamp, Odin came and sliced him. Then he pieced himself back together with full heath.

Hmm…

Shin Gouken
12-27-2005, 02:24 PM
you have to try many things. i also read that parts of neo x-death can be condemned *srug* but who knows