PDA

View Full Version : AHH! PIZZA! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Bubbles1230
12-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Hehe, glad I got you're attention.;) But seriously, remember in the begining of the game, and Barret says "It's cuz of that %#@&# pizza..." well, i don't get it. Since when has pizza been a bad thing? Explanation would be nice, please. Also, you know something thats hilarious? Okay, the first time you see Cait Sith is in The Golden Saucer, right? WRONG! Okay, if you go to the Honeybee Inn in Sector 6 and take a peek in The Lover's Room, if you look as far right as you can, you see a tiny Cait Sith bouncing up and down in one spot. LOL. What was Cait Sith doing in a room with an old couple, may I ask? Oh, Cait Sith, you dirty little thing! loll.

BG-57
12-28-2005, 01:04 AM
The upper plates of Midgar are a circular series of wedges. They needed an analogy American audiences would recognize.

I've heard that it's the parents of a Shinra executive, Reeve. Who operates Cait Sith of course.

Psychotic
12-28-2005, 01:08 AM
In response to your questions:

It has been a bad thing since it took up arms against the King.
I know lots of things that are hilarious.
No.
They were watching matlock together. They were in a brothel because a band of rogue pizzas swept through the slums, wantonly destroying televisions, and the brothel was the nearest place with televisions that remained in tact.