PDA

View Full Version : AHH! PIZZA! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Bubbles1230
12-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Hehe, glad I got you're attention.;) But seriously, remember in the begining of the game, and Barret says "It's cuz of that %#@&# pizza..." well, i don't get it. Since when has pizza been a bad thing? Explanation would be nice, please. Also, you know something thats hilarious? Okay, the first time you see Cait Sith is in The Golden Saucer, right? WRONG! Okay, if you go to the Honeybee Inn in Sector 6 and take a peek in The Lover's Room, if you look as far right as you can, you see a tiny Cait Sith bouncing up and down in one spot. LOL. What was Cait Sith doing in a room with an old couple, may I ask? Oh, Cait Sith, you dirty little thing! loll.

Anaisa
12-27-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't think Barret meant all pizzas were whatever insult he used upon that pizza. I think he was speaking only about one pizza in particular. I don't remember any of this pizza stuff tho, so im basing this on what you said. And as for Cait sith, he's possibly an old pervert, Oh maybe that couple just put a bouncing figure of Cait Sith in the room, because they thought it was sexy.

TheSpoonyBard
12-27-2005, 11:42 PM
The 'pizza' to which Barret refers is the large plate upon which the more affluent residents of Midgar live. It blocks the sunlight to the slums of the city and all the polution collects underneath it, creating a rather unpleasant quality of life.

Memoria
12-29-2005, 07:17 PM
To tell you the truth, I want to know how Barret knows what a pizza is... but that's another topic...

Lone Gunman
12-29-2005, 07:30 PM
To tell you the truth, I want to know how Barret knows what a pizza is... but that's another topic...

Italian immigrants.

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2005, 07:57 PM
PIZZA!!! I love pizza! Americans eat 3 acres of pizza a day!!! I wonder how much italians eat...