PDA

View Full Version : That STUPID Riddle

Mittopotahis
12-28-2005, 03:56 AM
"Lightning bring the cactus pain
In crumbled inn, few reminisce.
A lonely mushroom burts into flames
while three rocks await a winters kiss"

If memory serves me correctly, that is the important part.

I understand most of it, but I don't know what to do. Please tell me what to do in the desert thingy place.

Markus. D
12-30-2005, 04:56 AM
hmmm, maybey....

Find a cactuar in a ruin that use to be a hotel, and after pinching it cook some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifake mushrooms and then let the rocks have there way.

Crossblades
12-30-2005, 03:41 PM
That's the poem that tells you how to unlock the unknown element. Follow these steps.

1. Go to the large Cactus at the north end of the desert and cast Thunder on it

2. Go to the northeast portion of the desert and cast Gravity on an abandoned tent.

3. walk to the far eastern edge of the desert and look for a mushroomshaped rock and cast fire on it.

4. Head back across the desert until you're just south of the large of the Cactus and look for three rocks standing close to each other. Hit them with Blizzard, moving from smallest to largest.

5. Walk along the southeastern edge of the map and look for a pale pink flower. Cast Holy on it to turn into a hotspot. When you place the chalice there, it will be infused with unknown element.

Mittopotahis
12-31-2005, 01:06 PM
Thanks Crossblades, I will try it when i get the chance.

Do you have to do it against the objects that say "there is something peculiar about this place"?

Crossblades
12-31-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks Crossblades, I will try it when i get the chance.

No problem

Do you have to do it against the objects that say "there is something peculiar about this place"?

Yes you do. Another thing you should know is you can't reach the final area without the unknown element

Mittopotahis
01-01-2006, 05:31 AM
Oh, ok. I knew that was the way to go, but I didn't know it was the last bit. I've basically had this game since it came out, and I haven't been able to figure out what to do :( It annoys me.