PDA

View Full Version : All the things that suck...

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
12-28-2005, 05:49 AM
write what you think sucks about various final fantasy games

i hated most of the chars from 9 and i didnt like trance

Markus. D
12-28-2005, 06:28 AM
... your personall oppinion doesnt flatter me at all.

you've just gone and payed out everything.....

ps: im still yet to play 9.

Mo-Nercy
12-28-2005, 12:00 PM
The English translation of FFIV was sucky. But I still love it. xDDDDD

Neco Arc
12-28-2005, 01:23 PM
fanboys/girls

Setzer Gabianni
12-28-2005, 02:09 PM
The people who are jealous of certain characters getting more popularity then others.

For example: OMG, SEPHIROTH IS GAY. HE ISNT THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!

No need to make a ruckus if he isn't your best character, people just don't respect the opinions of others, and seem to have a fannyfit over the fanboys/girls and blame them a lot of them. I have had this experience before, I would know.

I dislike Rinoa and Squall. Well, the vast majority of the FFVIII cast, apart from Zell.

I dislike the sphere grid.

I detest FFCC.

I detest the 3 females in FFX-2.

I'm sure that is enough for now hahah...

strider7
12-28-2005, 07:22 PM
i hate onlline players tinking that they better than you only becaus your in a lower level

Miriel
12-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I hated the voices in FFX.

Little Blue
12-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Different version depending on where you live (ie, only Japan got X-2 International + Last mission)

Rengori
12-28-2005, 07:56 PM
I dislike Rinoa and Squall. Well, the vast majority of the FFVIII cast, apart from Zell.

I dislike the sphere grid.

I detest FFCC.

I detest the 3 females in FFX-2.

I detest the poor instructions for Sabin's Blitz.
I detest Tidus.
I dislike Cecil's tiara.
I detest X-2.
I dislike Cait Sith.

Reles
12-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't like how the main male characters are becoming more "feminine" I mean, look at Kain, he's such a man, they need to make main males like Kain. :D

Rengori
12-28-2005, 08:03 PM
I don't like how the main male characters are becoming more "feminine" I mean, look at Kain, he's such a man, they need to make main males like Kain. :D
Are we reffering to Tidus or Vann?

TurkSlayer
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
I hate FFX-2 and FFCC.

I dislike most of the characters of VIII aside from Irvine, Quistis, Seifer and Edea.

I dislike FFT's horrible translation. Still one of the best games though.

I dislike Wakka, Tidus, Seymour, Aeris, Rosa, Edge, Strago, Sabin (Certainly not for his skill in battle though), Eiko, Steiner (See Sabin), and pretty much anyone from FFX-2 (besides Barkeep) and FFV (Besides Faris, Galuf and Gilgamesh).

I dislike how all the characters kept dying/permanantly leaving the party in IV.

*Stares at Junction system with unfathomable hatred* You...

Both, I'm sure. Some people consider Cloud and Squall feminine, too. I like their appearance personally. But then I've never been fond of overly manly heroes. Rugged, perhaps, like Cid Highwind, but not muscular.

K-chan
12-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Such a negative thread...

Anywho, I disliked the junction system in FF8, scary and dedicated fanboy/girls, and the mission-based system in FFx-2

I don't like how the main male characters are becoming more "feminine" I mean, look at Kain, he's such a man, they need to make main males like Kain.

Yeah, but I think a lot of the fans like to have femmy guys. : D Whatever floats your boat!

Dreddz
12-28-2005, 08:43 PM
No world map in FFX....

KoShiatar
12-28-2005, 08:50 PM

Oh how I agree.
Kain. <3

Anyway, I hate fanboys/fangirls, poor translations, people saying "I am teh Final Fantasy mastaaah"!!! and a few other things.

Necronopticous
12-28-2005, 09:49 PM
I don't like how the main male characters are becoming more "feminine" I mean, look at Kain, he's such a manhttp://demented3d.com/nissen/upload/kain2.jpg

The inflated encounter rates in Final Fantasy IX were partially irritating.

I hate the poor job they did porting Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger to Playstation.

I wish there was a short mode or skip mode on Final Fantasy VII summon animations.

Man, this is hard.

rubah
12-28-2005, 10:03 PM
ff9's battles, ff7's graphics, ff4, the lack of auron in x-2, the awful compression in ff8's FMVs, the fact I die every time I try to play ff1, the fact that people don't love ff2 enough <3, Cara in ff5.

Necronopticous
12-28-2005, 10:22 PM
ff4Oh no you didn't. Get off the big whale.

Miriel
12-28-2005, 10:27 PM
ff7's graphics
FFVII's graphics blew my freakin' mind. :o

Tempest
12-28-2005, 10:50 PM
I think he should just BE the main characters in the FF's. Well, that's just my oppinion anyways. :rolleyes2

Mittopotahis
12-28-2005, 10:59 PM
*Stares at Junction system with unfathomable hatred* You... The junction system was the best thing that ever happened to FFVIII. Well, apart from the characters, the gameplay, the storyline, the summons and a variety of other things, the junction thing was the best! :D

Looking back on FFVIII's graphics, they sucked compared to what we have nowadays. I mean, the background in battles are pixelated. Same with the summons. Oh well, I guess they couldn't help it.

I hated the voices in FFX.
I agree. Its nothing about the sound of their voices or anything, but having voices just leaves out so much personality. If you look at FFX, all their characters basically have the same type of dull personality, and I blame that mainly on the fact that they had to use voice actors. The look at a game without voices, such as...VIII..Squall's personality is very different (and I mean VERY different) to Zell's. Rinoa's personality is very different to Selphie's. Heck, I don't think it's even possible to make Fujin's voice Not when she talks normally at the end, you know her RAGE!!! kind of speak .

Light Mage
12-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Random battles when you really dont want them.

They're okay when you want to spend time levelling up, but OMG HTEY ARE TEH SUXORZ when all you want to do is explore!

Also I really hate random levelling up stat increase parameters!

Ya boo hiss! to them.

RaidenWeb17
12-29-2005, 12:06 AM
I didnt like FF2's ending. How Firion lets his best, like a brother, friend just walk away because they've "been through to much"

I actually like the Junction System

They should have used a different voice for Tidus and Yuna

I love the character development in FFI

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 12:23 AM
The junction system was the best thing that ever happened to FFVIII. Well, apart from the characters, the gameplay, the storyline, the summons and a variety of other things, the junction thing was the best! :D

... I don't think it's even possible for me and you to have a more different opinion...

Heartless Soul
12-29-2005, 01:14 AM
-Fanboys telling others what is a Final Fantasy and what not. Yeah, considering that Square Enix has made virtually all the games, I don't think anybody should have the right to make such statement. Especially if its with a snobbish attidude like ''My opinion! Get over it!''.

-I dislike the fact then when one isn't impressed with a paticular FF that means it's the product of the devil and 'WOrst gMA evEr mADe!1''

-FF(whatever) fanboys always bitching that the series has gone downhill.

-The obsessively obsession with the so-called ''bad-ass characters'' in the series. Let's not forget the people masterbate over Squall, Cloud or any other anti-social protagonist in whatever FF game or, again ''bad-ass'' characters.

:rolleyes2

Foetus In Fetu
12-29-2005, 01:45 AM
I disliked the way that the materia system in Final Fantasy VII was so easily taken advantage of. I liked the system itself, but I think it was flawed. I also hated poor timing that rendered particular items and abilities effectively useless.

I really hated Final Fantasy VIII's graphics, even at the time. The FMVs were nice, but the in-game graphics were so grainy and devoid of colour that although they were more realistic I thought aesthetically they were worse than Final Fantasy VII's. I also hated the draw/junction system and I never really connected to any of the characters.

The character clich&eacute;s are becoming a little repetitive, also. There is some variation on a theme, but characters from one Final Fantasy can easily be paralleled with counterparts from another game. Another common theme throughout Final Fantasies (and, I guess, RPGs in general) is the tendancy of the storyline to become a bit convoluted and unjustified towards the end: in Final Fantasy VIII, it just fell apart altogether, in my opinion.

Suikojowy
12-29-2005, 01:51 AM
*jumps aboard the bandwagon*

Cheesy Spinoffs!

Reles
12-29-2005, 02:46 AM

Both. >.<

And he still looks like a man in that picture up there, his eyes are manly, m'kay. But when my friends point to the main character in some of the newer ones they're all "who's that lady?" ;-;

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 02:57 AM
Both. >.<

And he still looks like a man in that picture up there, his eyes are manly, m'kay. But when my friends point to the main character in some of the newer ones they're all "who's that lady?" ;-;
That makes me think of a funny story. I once played a hilarious prank on my friend with a picture of Kuja once. This was the response:

Me: *I show him the print out* Ya like it?
Friend: Holy /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, who is that hot chick!?
Me: That's Kuja.
Friend: She's fucking sexy as hell!
Me: You like it, eh?
Friend: Damn right!
Me: It's a guy.
Friend: Pff, whatever.
Me: No, seriously. *I show him the character description. He throws a tantrum on my floor and beats me over the head with a ping-pong paddle*

Good times, gooood times...

Rengori
12-29-2005, 03:17 AM
That makes me think of a funny story. I once played a hilarious prank on my friend with a picture of Kuja once. This was the response:

Me: *I show him the print out* Ya like it?
Friend: Holy /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, who is that hot chick!?
Me: That's Kuja.
Friend: She's smurfing sexy as hell!
Me: You like it, eh?
Friend: Damn right!
Me: It's a guy.
Friend: Pff, whatever.
Me: No, seriously. *I show him the character description. He throws a tantrum on my floor and beats me over the head with a ping-pong paddle*

Good times, gooood times...
Oh god, now you reminded me of a funny fanfic I found a while ago...
http://www.freewebs.com/sforzie/fanfics/trouble.htm

crashNUMBERS
12-29-2005, 03:25 AM
FFVII fanboys. They ruin the game's image...

Suikojowy
12-29-2005, 03:28 AM
FFVII fanboys. They ruin the game's image...

Second'd.

Good game, but the fanboys really piss me off.

SummonerYuna
12-29-2005, 03:34 AM
Everything in ffIX

Rengori
12-29-2005, 03:35 AM
Everything in ffIX
*shoots*

Suikojowy
12-29-2005, 03:37 AM
^

He did what was necessary....

=/

Slade
12-29-2005, 04:14 AM
*jumps aboard the bandwagon*

Cheesy Spinoffs!
Couldn't agree more. Was there any need for 5 FFVII spinoffs? I think not.

The only other thing that annoys me is Remakes. I totally detest them unless the game has been around for a good amount of years. 'Good amount of years' in my opinion is OVER 10 years. Perhaps even over 12.
But i guess I can't stop what other people want.

Other than those I don't really have much of a problem with the series.
People just moan too much.

Kittay
12-29-2005, 04:23 AM
Rosa

Winter Nights
12-29-2005, 04:46 AM
-Fanboys telling others what is a Final Fantasy and what not. Yeah, considering that Square Enix has made virtually all the games, I don't think anybody should have the right to make such statement. Especially if its with a snobbish attidude like ''My opinion! Get over it!''.

-I dislike the fact then when one isn't impressed with a paticular FF that means it's the product of the devil and 'WOrst gMA evEr mADe!1''

-The obsessively obsession with the so-called ''bad-ass characters'' in the series. Let's not forget the people masterbate over Squall, Cloud or any other anti-social protagonist in whatever FF game or, again ''bad-ass'' characters.

:rolleyes2
Pretty much sums it up for me.

Marluxiaswife
12-29-2005, 05:00 AM
FFVII Fan Boys?
Whos that? :confused: :confused:

Rengori
12-29-2005, 07:21 AM
They're like you and other die-hard X-2 fans but for FFVII.

Bahamut, King of Dragons
12-29-2005, 08:10 AM
X was too short.
X-2 was a barbie game.
Those things made me pretty sad.

tifayuna
12-29-2005, 08:16 AM
X was too short.
X-2 was a barbie game.
Those things made me pretty sad.

X-2 is not a Barbie Game!,
Why?
YuRiPa Fight and uses Guns and Swords

Barbies stand and look pretty

YuRiPa are really cool no one even give them a chance cause there girl
Three Girls as Heros

Please don't say that even if it's to thouse who don't like FFX-2 repect the ones who do, I like when people do that, it shows alot of growing up in them.

Setzer Gabianni
12-29-2005, 09:15 AM
YuRiPa still suck despite them using guns and swords. They need to have likeable personalities.

We can't help dislike these characters.

Beatrix was a great female character. Not many like her anymore.

Oh! I also dislike the easiness of X-2.

?????
12-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Emos and aesthetic relativists.

six underground
12-29-2005, 02:08 PM
corny dialogue and cheesy pop/cheesy drama (as in , ffx) . ffx-2's worse. O_o just in my opinion. :) but seems like from what ive seen of the trailers, ff12 will deliver nicely :)

six underground
12-29-2005, 02:11 PM
No world map in FFX....

and THAT. hahaha

Heartless Soul
12-29-2005, 03:44 PM
People complaing about ''why'' their favorite FFs get bash. No, I do not mean ''Is it really that bad?'' type threads, more like ''Why does everybody hate FF(insert number)!''.

The hypocrites that complain about THEIR favorite FF getting bashed, yet, that said person bashes a paticular FF that somebody loves and complains why does it get bashed as well. An ugly cycle.

People only liking X-2 for the ''hot'' girls. Yeah, YRP cute, but not cute in a humane way, just kawaii or anything like that. Remember, they're pixels. Then again, same could be applied to Tifa and some others....

crashNUMBERS
12-29-2005, 04:29 PM
*shoots*
*Shoots along with Ren*

I dislike Cecil's tiara.

Tiara?? Wtf is that??

No world map in FFX....

Rengori
12-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Tiara?? Wtf is that??
The thing on his head.
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy4/Party/Cecil/Cecil%20(Paladin)%20-%20Normal.gif

Marluxiaswife
12-29-2005, 09:25 PM
YuRiPa still suck despite them using guns and swords. They need to have likeable personalities.

We can't help dislike these characters.

Beatrix was a great female character. Not many like her anymore.

Oh! I also dislike the easiness of X-2.

:eek: Whoe Slow Down, Did you hear what she said?,

You want the same repect on the video game you like so don't pick on others, did you know that Final Fantasy X & X-2 are Really BIG Hits in Japan?, I know we are not in Japan but they are its still good games even Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 :greenie:

And I know tifayuna we are friends and she has a hard life,
and she like FFX-2, I do too but Its my 2nd fav my frist is FFX

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 09:34 PM

You want the same repect on the video game you like so don't pick on others, did you know that Final Fantasy X & X-2 are Really BIG Hits in Japan?, I know we are not in Japan but they are its still good games even Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 :greenie:
It's interesting how it's the FFX-2 fans you so violently wish to defend this game. It's annoying really.

As for your arguements:

1)She wasn't picking on it, she was simply pointing out the reasons people don't like it, all of which I agree with.
2) FFX-2 sold fairly well here as well, but that was for either two reasons. A)FF fans expected a good game from SquareEnix, or B) They wanted to play as hot girls in bikinis/shortskirts.

Rengori
12-29-2005, 09:34 PM

Just becuase they sell well doesn't mean they like it. FFX was a great game (not as much storywise), and the fans assumed that X-2 was going to be similar, so of course it sold well! Have you ever gotten a game for Christmas that turned out to be total crap?

EDIT: Turkslayer beat me.

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 09:36 PM
EDIT: Turkslayer beat me.

Sorry about that.

tifayuna
12-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Look I'm sorry, just I have a mess up life and all, +
I know you will be very upset if they said something rude about your game you like.
I like FFX-2 & More
Again Sorry

Foetus In Fetu
12-29-2005, 11:14 PM
tifayuna: You are not making a good case for Final Fantasy X-2. As a girl, I found the idea that X-2 was a genuine attempt to tap the girl gaming market very offensive, but when I look at it as Square-Enix's attempt at irony, I can enjoy it.

tifayuna
12-30-2005, 12:00 AM
tifayuna: You are not making a good case for Final Fantasy X-2. As a girl, I found the idea that X-2 was a genuine attempt to tap the girl gaming market very offensive, but when I look at it as Square-Enix's attempt at irony, I can enjoy it.

I'm sorry... I'm not good at protecting things I like as I'm not good as protecting my self :(

Heartless Soul
12-30-2005, 12:21 AM
It's interesting how it's the FFX-2 fans you so violently wish to defend this game. It's annoying really.
I like X-2, but I'm not violently defending it nor attacking anybody that dislikes/hates it either......

Setzer Gabianni
12-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Messed up life? I'm just criticising a game, don't make it sound like a personal attack.

tifayuna - no need to include personal matters in this.

There's no need for it. I don't know what's happened to you

And I know tifayuna we are friends and she has a hard life,
and she like FFX-2, I do too but Its my 2nd fav my frist is FFX

Good for you.

Alexander
12-30-2005, 01:54 PM
Everything in ffIX

*slit her wrists* =OOOOO

I hate FFVIII's Junction, Squall, FFVII's graphics, Squall, fangirls that have masturbatory dreams with angsty emo bishounens also known as Squall and Sephiroth, Squall, FFVI's lack of good Skills (Magic just outclassed everything aside Mimic), Squall, FFX-2 Dressphere/Garment Grid system, Squall, FFX-2 mission system, Squall, Yuna, Squall, lack of Magus Sisters in every FF between IV and X ;_;, Squall, the fact that I never played FFIII (no food emulators or ROM translations ;_;~), Squall, that fact that I can't like FFII in the way I'd like to, Squall, Rinoa, Squall, Future Esthar's theories, Squall, Squall's gunblades, and, finally, Squall per se.

Oh, and Squall. I didn't mention of how much I hate that emo bitch.

Shirley6331
12-30-2005, 05:59 PM
I find both Yuna and Rinoa annoying and odd. They are dumb as a box of rocks. I found myself skipping any part they were in... which was tuff sometimes.
They also should not have been paired with the guys they were. Total mismatch. Tidus is a blitzball jock and Squall, a loner.
Just my opinion, so go easy on me Yuna/Rinoa wanna be's. Yikes, you have to have a serious vision problem if you think these girls are attractive.
http://galeon.hispavista.com/rinoa1dragonh/img/yunacambiante.jpg
http://vhdan.tripod.com/rinoa.jpg

ScottNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 07:39 PM
FFXI and FF online should be different games.

Those trapdoors on FFIV hardtype.

The countless amount of back attacks in FFIV.

The countless amount of encounters in FFIV.

To easy to get money on FFVIII and nothing to buy.

The fact the "Weapon Raid" music doesn't play during the battle with and of the weapons on disk 3 on FFVII.

Most FF games need to be harder.

RaidenWeb17
12-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Yikes, you have to have a serious vision problem if you think these girls are attractive.

Yeah...sadly youre right

Heartless Soul
12-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Yep. Thing is, virtually none of the pixels that take the form of a female (or female body) in any FF game aren't attractive. Well, except Lulu, just because she's your everydat ''I'm cold, heartless bitch, but I'm nice in the inside!''.....

Yuffie514
01-01-2006, 08:26 AM
* Final Fantasy VII...i don't want to put marbles on my weapons!
* Final Fantasy VIII...gray?! i wanted a different menu color!
* Final Fantasy IX...like when i get mad, it's like Trance.
* Final Fantasy X...how dare u not warn me of possible regrets!
* Final Fantasy XI...i hate to lose it all.
* Final Fantasy Tactics...dammit, one i cannot master.
* Final Fantasy Tactics Advance...those Judges, and i hate the laws.

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 03:01 AM
FF7 fanboys who try to ram the game down my thoart (sp) when I say its didnt interest me as much as 8 did.
And everything about FF9, Im not going on a full rant cause I alreay did in the FF9 section.
Oh yeah ... and random bastard attacks!!!

Takara
01-03-2006, 04:14 AM
http://demented3d.com/nissen/upload/kain2.jpg

I KNEW IT! Necro is a closet Kain-fanboy! He kepts the fanart piece I sent him! Bwhahahahahaha!

NeoCracker
01-03-2006, 05:21 AM
*slit her wrists* =OOOOO

I hate FFVIII's Junction, Squall, FFVII's graphics, Squall, fangirls that have masturbatory dreams with angsty emo bishounens also known as Squall and Sephiroth, Squall, FFVI's lack of good Skills (Magic just outclassed everything aside Mimic), Squall, FFX-2 Dressphere/Garment Grid system, Squall, FFX-2 mission system, Squall, Yuna, Squall, lack of Magus Sisters in every FF between IV and X ;_;, Squall, the fact that I never played FFIII (no food emulators or ROM translations ;_;~), Squall, that fact that I can't like FFII in the way I'd like to, Squall, Rinoa, Squall, Future Esthar's theories, Squall, Squall's gunblades, and, finally, Squall per se.

Oh, and Squall. I didn't mention of how much I hate that emo bitch.

Its nice to know someone shares my dislike for squall. Its hard to like a character for running out of a room screaming at the thought that some one might think about him when he's dead.

Anyway, ff7's graphics like many before me had said. Good game, but anoying graphics. Anoying little girls that join you, even though you would rather beat them like a red headed step child, such as relm. The fact that the vast majority of blue mage spells suck, with the exception of a few, Mighty Gaurd and Limit Gauntlet to be exact.

Shirley6331
01-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Yep. Thing is, virtually none of the pixels that take the form of a female (or female body) in any FF game aren't attractive. Well, except Lulu, just because she's your everydat ''I'm cold, heartless bitch, but I'm nice in the inside!''.....

Lulu.... she's smart and hot! Tidus should have hooked up with that one, that he should of... (Kenshin relapse). She'd made a man out of him overnight! lol!

Soul of Tarsis
01-03-2006, 05:37 PM
In order:

1. FFVI fanboys
2. FFX-2 fanboys fangirls
3. FFVII fanboys
4. FFI fanboys

a nirvana fan
01-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Final Fantasy VI - The fact that I'm stuck and don't know what to do.
Final Fantasy VII - The slow loading times from place to place.
Nothing much else.
Final Fantasy VIII - Again the slow loading times from place to place.
Hmm can't think of anything right now.
Final Fantasy IX - Most of the characters(especially Vivi, bah), the trance thing, the lack of weapons for each character and I generally don't like FF9.

Final Fantasy X - Nothing really..I prefer levelling up than sphere grid though.

Vyk
01-03-2006, 07:10 PM

And those of us non-fanboys that just enjoyed the series for a while before it started going downhill? I'm not a fan or fanboy. I enjoyed some of the games. And I think they're losing their touch

dragoonknight_kain
01-04-2006, 03:35 AM
I dislike:

- FFI when you attack a dead opponent;
- FFIV: Edward and, even worse, Rosa;
- FFV. Everything. From the stupid chars to the battle system and that awful ending;
- People who want me to die cuz I don't like FF5 job system;
- Cait Sith and Red XIII;
- I can't use Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Yuffie and Vincent at the same time;
- Junction system;
- Omega Weapon's Terra Break; :D
- Rinoa, and those small white stupid wings she has on her back;
- Eiko, Quina and Dagger;
- That trance stuff;
- I can't play FFXI;
- FFX-2 is crap. Really, putting 3 girls in bikinis only shows that this game doesn't have anything else to rely on;
- What? You have to pay if you wanna play FFXI? Bunch of assho......
- People who can't bear the fact that Final Fantasy games have flaws;

childroland
01-12-2006, 12:59 AM
On most FF games you either half to buy as many potions as is possible or level up a ton to get anywhere.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
01-12-2006, 02:38 AM

You can thank the shift in drawers...

Rengori
01-12-2006, 02:58 AM
- FFV. Everything. From the stupid chars to the battle system and that awful ending
How was the battle system messed up?

Alexander
01-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Its nice to know someone shares my dislike for squall. Its hard to like a character for running out of a room screaming at the thought that some one might think about him when he's dead.

Yep. He is too much of an angstball. Even to FFVIII.

Oh, I also hate of how easy Final Fantasy became. FFX-2 is disgustingly easy. And looks like FFXII will be very easy as well IMO. T_T

DJZen
01-12-2006, 07:02 PM
I hate FF fans.

And toast.

And my job.

But mostly toast.

PramTheOracle
01-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I disliked FF6 having so many characters.

Sanji
01-19-2006, 01:06 PM
I can't stand the FF-X2 battle system!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!! and also the game... it looks like Charlie's Angels game.... don't make exactly the Square's style.... we have to play many times to reach 100%... what tha heck?? lol... if they would make this on FFVII or even FFVII I certainly don't mind but on FF-X2 is frustrating!

YTDN
01-22-2006, 09:56 AM
I hate all the girls being pretty princesses. More badass tomboys taking the lead. And all the boys being emo gits/hyperctive idiots! And Squall. He's just... too loner-type.

I also hate the trance system, the IX abilty system, the Draw/Junction system, the learn-as-you-level-up system, the sphere grid, too many random battel, the FFVII/FFVIII summon sequences, the fact that FFx Aeons were all pussies, the pointless techniques that FFIX charcters learnt (except the magic skills) and the fact that all the charcter development either goes to the two main charcters and the others fade into the background, or everyone gets a litle bit of charcter development but not much in the long run.

But.. I like female charcters like Paine and Beatrix. Go badass's!

Rengori
01-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Wow, you hate pretty much everything about FF.

NeoCracker
01-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey man, FFX may be deaply flawed but Aeons are not weak. You can beat almost every boss in the game doing nothing but sending out overdrived Aeons.

FF1- The fact I started on the super and have to difficult time enjoying the graphics and lack of character developement.

FF4- Rosa, the palidin sprite, and that Edges magic is useless.
FF5- Galuf's end, Ex-death is a tree, Berserker
FF6- Havn't played for a while, can't think of anything.
FF7- I didn't find anything great about it, not much bad, but nothing really great
FF8- Everything about this game irked me, except Zell and IRvine.
FF9- Lack of character developement for some characters.
FF10- Tidus, sphere grid system, story, really easy.
FFT- Got really tedious

HowlingMonkey
01-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Things I Hate:

The Junction System
Squall
Lack of characterisation for party members in VII and VIII
No characterisation for party members in FF and FFIII
The easiness of FFX-2
No world map in FFX
The fact I haven't played enough FFVI
Rosa
Cheese
Any FF game that leaves out the moogles
FFVII's graphics
FFVIII's graphics
Eiko
FFIX's crappy black magic
Ozma
Fanboys/girls
Differential Equations
People making mad theories about FFVIII
Bartz's aftershave
Seymour's girly voice
The Al Bhed Psyches' goalie's insane catching stat
Emo

dragoonknight_kain
01-23-2006, 02:13 AM
FF5- Galuf's end, Ex-death is a tree, Berserker
I don't remember very well, but the tree is Zemus, isn't it?

Alexander
01-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Things I Hate:

The Junction System
Squall
Lack of characterisation for party members in VII and VIII
No characterisation for party members in FF and FFIII
The easiness of FFX-2
No world map in FFX
The fact I haven't played enough FFVI
Rosa
Cheese
Any FF game that leaves out the moogles
FFVII's graphics
FFVIII's graphics
Eiko
Ozma
Fanboys/girls
Differential Equations
Bartz's aftershave
Seymour's girly voice
The Al Bhed Psyches' goalie's insane catching stat
Emo

there is only some thing that I'd like to quote, because aside of them, this list is perfect. <3

Squall

You forgot Squall. And Squall. And I don't believe that you dare to forget Squall, as well. XD

o.o huh? I know that Comet and Meteor sucks ass, but aside of them... o_o

I know you mean Future Esthar *shot*

Emo

anti-emo ftw <3

Aurombadom
01-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Things i hate:

quina(from 9), kimarhi (10), feminine main char. that ff11 isent really a ff game.. and x-2! :mog:

Excalibur11
01-24-2006, 01:52 AM
I hate the fact that you cant beat bosses like Beatrix. You should be able to beat her the 3rd time you fight, because it just gets stupid watching her win all the time...

Rengori
01-24-2006, 02:15 AM
I hate the fact that you cant beat bosses like Beatrix. You should be able to beat her the 3rd time you fight, because it just gets stupid watching her win all the time...
I thought it was nice to see that there was a fact a character who could hand your ass to you. If Zidane had never lost to Beatrix, he would not have been nearly as serious about his quest after Disc 1.

HowlingMonkey
01-24-2006, 11:17 AM
there is only some thing that I'd like to quote, because aside of them, this list is perfect. <3

You forgot Squall. And Squall. And I don't believe that you dare to forget Squall, as well. XD

Dude. Check again. It's the second thing on the list. Man, I hate Squall.

o.o huh? I know that Comet and Meteor sucks ass, but aside of them... o_o

No Ultima? Doomsday? Meh

skatehatedestroy
01-24-2006, 11:29 AM
i hate getting stuck on a game, lol, prooves im not that much of a hardcore FF player, i got stuck on FFVII disc 2 on the underwater over 4 times, i still havnt completed it :mad2: started again the other day though and im at sector 6. Okay, im waffling on a bit now, lol, but yeah, i hate getting stuck

Rengori
01-24-2006, 01:24 PM
That doesn't mean you suck at FF, it just means you're a retard at times (like me.). English however is something you should work on.