PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOO!!!

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2005, 05:12 PM
After getting stuck several times, I finally made it to disc three. I was at north cave, but it was like, 3AM and I didn't want my little brother coming in and saying "YOU WERE UP YESTERDAY UNTIL 3AM SO I GET TO PLAY FOR 7 HOURS COS I WASN'T AWAKE!" (*slap* SHADDAP!!)

So, I used the save crystal a little early. The next day, when my little brother went to the doctor's (it's his playstation so he was being a little whiny brat IT'S MINE AND YOU CAN'T PLAY FOR FIFTY YEARS!!!) I picked up where I left off. I did the Omnislash on Sephiroth (man I wish i got that earlier) and so there's the ending (that is the end right? if not please let me know). But, before I get to see it, Butthead comes in saying YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING THAT!!! and then he shut it off. I'm sure you all can imagine the state of shock I was in.

By the way, he's eleven, but he sounds seven don't ya think?

I tried again the next day but I lost. :cry:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

Sephitachi7
12-28-2005, 05:29 PM
That sucks dude... that sucks big time.

Flying Mullet
12-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Yeah, he sounds 7, but you sound 11 from the way you try to cheat your way into getting more video game time from your brother. It's just a game. Don't worry, it'll be there next week.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2005, 05:44 PM
actually no, it wont. i'm ungrounded for this week only.

Shoden
12-28-2005, 05:49 PM
kick him all over and claim the playstation as yours.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Believe me if someone did that to me I'd kick their ass so hard...OMG so hard they'd fly to Australia.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2005, 06:00 PM
XD that sounds like fun.

Usually he shares, but it's christmas time and we each got our own new games for the ps2 (DDRextreme2!) so he's being really stingy, and since he's "sick" he gets his way because he has anger issues. and if you think about it, impatience and video gaming don't go well together.
a funny story...
there was this one time (no one was angry) when we had OUR ps1 and my brother had this old tv in his room, but it was big. he and his friend wanted to play but the tv was against the wall so they had to push it out of the way a little. well...they pushed it too hard...and...you can guess what happened to the ps1. it was a huge tv. i'm supprised there wasn't a hole in the wall.

TurkSlayer
12-28-2005, 06:03 PM
you can guess what happened to the ps1. .

They got eaten by Santa Clause?

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 07:02 PM
They got eaten by Santa Clause?

:lol:HEHEHE:lol:

Anywayz you just need to establish dominance. Just beat him up once really good and he wont act like that anymore. My little cousin was like that and his brother just hit him in the stomach once really hard and the boy changed. If thats a little too rough of you dont want to get in trouble with your parents ask him to play it with you or watch you play it. He probably wouldnt mind you playing his ps1 if he was with you....

Or no maybe you should just stick with beating him up.

Flying Mullet
12-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Anywayz you just need to establish dominance.
Peeing on your brother's things and humping his leg should help you establish dominance.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Peeing on your brother's things and humping his leg should help you establish dominance.

HAHAHAHAHA:lol:

ewww....

Rengori
12-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Smack him and then throw him in the dungeon for a few weeks.

Lone Gunman
12-28-2005, 10:04 PM
The ending itself is not worth watching. Why, it doesn't even involve Yuffie and Vincent.

However, as a deed, that is punishable. My advice? Trash the PlayStation 'accidentally' and get a working PS emulator.

Light Mage
12-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Accidentally erase his game saves.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 11:00 PM
SNAP yeah that would work!

4evarisha
12-28-2005, 11:24 PM
that really really really suck.

mega_tonberry
12-29-2005, 06:06 AM
I was about that far once when my friend did what your brother did. Except, he was right beside me the whole time and just stod up and turned it off for no reason. He also laughed afterwards.:mad2:

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 06:45 AM
dude.i would've beat the $hit out of your brother,beat him so hard he wouldn't live to be 12,and then beat him more:twak:

SoulTaker*
12-29-2005, 07:37 AM
All wrong, you got to start off young, Its too late now, you gotta establish dominance at an early age or it wont work, put the fear in em early and everything else will fall into place. I dont think my bro would ever have the thought of doing what he did to you, it would be like commiting suicide. Also it is his PS2 but I think everyone my family nows who runs things when it comes to the PS2, its like the whole alpha and omega male wolf thing, you see Im alpha and he is slightly below omega, best believe I am taking the system off to college with me.

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 08:02 AM
thats exactly how i am

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
12-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Tough luck. Personally I would slap him around a little. Then hang him off the roof by his ankles and laugh the whole time.:)

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 08:52 AM
you must teach that little f***er a lesson!!

Randgris
12-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Suggestions:
1. Make a deal with the devil, instead of exchangiing YOUR soul, use your brother's instead.
2. Kick major-Lil'-bro butt.
3. Pretend to trip on the PS while he's playing his game.

If all else fails, lock him up in your dad's car trunk and dump the car into the river!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :radred:

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Nah I couldn't really beat him up. I give him a good punch every once in awhile when he decides to "fight" me. It's so lame how he fights, I feel sorry for him. He thinks he's using these super cool karate moves, but he just lies on the ground and pushes my knees back (from in front of me :P), thinking I'll fall. The worst it's ever been is when he tried to whack me with a mop so I busted his tooth.

mega_tonberry: Your friend must not be that experienced at gaming. Every gamer knows that reseting the ps like that is strictly taboo, no matter how angry you are or how funny it would be.

Anywho...after repeatedly trying again to beat it, I realized it was the best luck of my life that allowed me to do so, and I'm leveling up more. Any tips on how to get a zillion GP? I'm trying to get Omnislash. I'd use cheats if I needed to, but my GameShark is busted.

Memoria
12-29-2005, 07:06 PM
My younger brother did that to me. My dad got him what he wanted more (at the time it was an N64...) and he just GAVE the playstation to me! ^_^

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2005, 07:12 PM
lol, i may be getting a ps1 soon, so I can at least play VII undisturbed. He's being less of a snob about it now, but when he goes to grandma's house he takes it with him.

The problem is, once i get the ps1 he'll say NO! No ps2 for you!!! go play ps1!

Good thing I have plenty of games for it. :D

Ruskies
12-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Man if your bother does that tie him up give him a killer wedgie and a poo swirly.:lol:

Jessweeee♪
12-29-2005, 07:42 PM
lol i would but he wears a thong. (j/k)

Light Mage
12-30-2005, 10:16 AM
Make his kiss your playstation better.

Do this by picking your playstation up, and slamming it into his face.

Do this at least twice.

Make sure he knows exactly WHY you did that though, otherwise he wont learn not to do it again for that reason.

SoulTaker*
12-30-2005, 01:02 PM
The battle arena really isnt that difficult as it seems, I think it will probably take you about 8-9 fights to get the Omnislash, I suggest going into the arena with no less than 120 gp, that way if you get thrashed a few times it wont matter that much, stock alot of remedies and make sure Cloud is about to go into his limit break, this helps if you are at the final boss and you are majorly handicapped, and the best way to level up your character and your magic is to go fight the monsters by mideel, they give out huge amounts of AP and EXP.

BTW I think your brother is a visual learner, so one good bloody nose should end all your problems long enough for you to finish this game, he see's the blood he understands the consequences of his actions, its like the whole dog Pavlov thingy affect, he thinks about ruining your game, he also thinks about DNA flowing out of his nostrils. ALL is fair in love and war.:shoot:

Foetus In Fetu
12-30-2005, 03:12 PM
I don't know if I'm just soft or soppy or something, but suggesting you beat your brother up for controlling your time on his Playstation 2 seems really unfair. Yeah, I think it was really childish of him just to turn it off like that but if you didn't have his permission to use something that belongs to him then you shouldn't have been using it. Seriously, have some compassion: how much would you like it if it were your PS2 and someone else was just picking it up and playing with it whenever they felt like it even if you didn't want them to?

Besides, you know, the less dominant party always has the parents on their side so if you do beat him up he'll just have your parents stop you playing with it anyway. You've gotta be a lot more sneaky.

Light Mage
12-30-2005, 03:17 PM
If you wanted to go all kamikaze on him you can see if his PS2 works like a sandwich toaster.

Your toasting sandwiches in it until it works, then you can have a nice snack while you laugh at him crying over his Rich Creamery Butter flavoured PS2.

Jessweeee♪
12-30-2005, 04:29 PM
If you wanted to go all kamikaze on him you can see if his PS2 works like a sandwich toaster.

Your toasting sandwiches in it until it works, then you can have a nice snack while you laugh at him crying over his Rich Creamery Butter flavoured PS2.

That sounds fun AND tasty!

Yes I know it's HIS ps2, but here's the thing, in our house nothing is MINE but it's ours.

Sharing is Caring.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
12-30-2005, 07:42 PM
:lol: sharing iss caaaring haha ah:lol:
ohh yous was serious hahahaha:D

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-31-2005, 01:21 AM
the only time this happened to me was when there was a blackout.

Jessweeee♪
01-01-2006, 09:31 PM
AAAAAAAAARHG I still can't get it. What did I do that first time? I must have been so insanely lucky...I only had about 3500HP for cloud and tifa, and not even 3000 for vincet.
Oh!!! I remember! I had Meteorain after fighting Jenova!! I'll have to get it again...

Hell_Vangaurd
01-10-2006, 04:50 AM
Damn... That must suck on getting that far into the game but having someone turn it off... I have 2 brothers but they're both older then I am and one doesn't play video games but I get in fights with the other one alot and last time it resulted in me getting tossed to the ground. NEVER try to get a 6'4" guy in a Sleeper Hold; Chaos Will Ensue.

Either that or save up enough money for a PS2 ^-^;

mooglebunni608
01-10-2006, 05:22 AM
omnislash you little brother, then write a fake will that says the ps is yours.......

kalabora
01-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I played it all day everyday one summer and I finally got to then end and my sister came in and wouldn't leave and said she wanted to watch so I got up and turned it off and was upset for a while. Beat it the morning after july fourth to be exact I could have beat it july fourth but you know the whole fireworks thing. I have beat final fantasy VII eight times.

Jessweeee♪
01-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Eights a lot. When I beat Threads of Fate the first time (Easy game. Only 7-10 hrs to beat, 5 if you know what you're doing and don't read the text), I just got obsessed with it and wouldn't play any other game for six months...just kept playing ToF...beating it twice a day...wishing it were a lot longer than 5 hrs of gameplay

SilverWolf14
01-14-2006, 05:56 PM
i just read what happened. if he is still a brat put a shock collar on him.;) :cool: :) :tongue: :choc2: either that or....... KICK IM IN THE SHINS.... sorry random outbursts.:D

Jessweeee♪
01-15-2006, 01:57 AM
NOO!!! crap, I still haven't gotten to the Omnislash deal and now I've been grounded for a minimum of 12 weeks!!! *sigh* I won't see this ending for a long, long, time.

SilverWolf14
01-15-2006, 05:16 AM
I didn't know it was physically possible your brother both sucks and blows!!!! and i only have one thing to say to your brother EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (shuning Jesse1's Brother)

SilverWolf14
01-15-2006, 05:29 AM
im sorry but your brother just wants to make me-:fencing: :shoot: :trout: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :smash:

............. im better now..... but your brother is a @%^$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!