PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha

Rengori
12-28-2005, 08:09 PM
I haven't seen that in a long time, can anyone give me a summarry of what's happened after Inuyasha gets the red Tetsuiga?

Marshall Banana
12-29-2005, 06:33 AM
That's the ability that allows Inuyasha to break through barriers, isn't it? That really was a long time ago. =O

This will probably be very spoilerish.
Hmmm, let's see...
Naraku disappears for a while, but has the Band of Seven resurrected to wreak havoc on the Inu-gang. This lasts for nearly 20 episodes or so, then Naraku appears again in a new form, having finally cast out his human heart. He seemingly kills Kikyou, but she's later saved by Kagome. After that, the series starts winding down a bit as they find the final shard, Hakudoushi comes in as a new villain aiding Naraku, Inuyasha learns a new Tetsusaiga trick, Kagura becomes more rebellious, and the Inu-gang realizes where Naraku has placed his heart.

Oh, Kohaku regains his memories, and lots of other nice stuff happens.

That's all I can remember, and that took a while. XD

childroland
01-26-2006, 02:02 AM
Well I like Inuyasha and I don't know that much

edczxcvbnm
01-26-2006, 02:17 AM
That's the ability that allows Inuyasha to break through barriers, isn't it? That really was a long time ago. =O

This will probably be very spoilerish.
Hmmm, let's see...
Naraku disappears for a while, but has the Band of Seven resurrected to wreak havoc on the Inu-gang. This lasts for nearly 20 episodes or so, then Naraku appears again in a new form, having finally cast out his human heart. He seemingly kills Kikyou, but she's later saved by Kagome. After that, the series starts winding down a bit as they find the final shard, Hakudoushi comes in as a new villain aiding Naraku, Inuyasha learns a new Tetsusaiga trick, Kagura becomes more rebellious, and the Inu-gang realizes where Naraku has placed his heart.

Oh, Kohaku regains his memories, and lots of other nice stuff happens.

That's all I can remember, and that took a while. XD

I will continue this but be warned. This brings you up to speed through the manga which is on chapter 441 now.

SPOILERS!!!1

Naraku attempts to hide the baby(his heart) so he gets an item which hides aura. Now the baby can't be detected. Hakudoushi goes around collecting demons and forming them into new demons. Eventually this demon becomes a shell for the baby called Mauryoumaru(or something like that). Well Hakudoushi and the baby conspire to steal the shikon shardes from naraku and absorb him. Naraku kills Hakudoushi but not Mauryoumaru because that would kill himself.

OH GOD THIs will take forever. Here is the fast version.

Naraku revives Midoriko
Inuyasha recieves a new ability to absorb the demon powers(Dragon Scaled Tensiaga)
Kagura is killed
Tensaga recieves a new ability that acts like a black hole. Now Seshomuru can attack.
Mauryoumaru absorbs abilities to make him stronger. He absorbs the dimond ability from tensiaga and is able to create a super strong shield.
Inuyasha gains a new ability...flame for tensaiga.
Inuyasha himself gain the ability to see the Youketsu which are like wirlwinds of demon aura. Hit the right one would greatly damage or kill a demon.
Inuyasha and kouga(who gained a new weapon and ability) face off against Mauryoumaru.
Now Mauryoumaru and Naraku are about to bring it on.

That isn't bad considering I just condensed 100 or so chapters into less than a page XD

childroland
02-07-2006, 08:15 PM
wow that is good

edczxcvbnm
02-07-2006, 08:29 PM
If you have any question then you can PM me. I started watching the show 1 year ago and after I finished all 167 episodes in a matter of about a few months I moved onto the manga and have been reading it since. I can answer most of your questions probably.

EDIT: Typo. God I suck at typing.

childroland
02-07-2006, 08:47 PM
awsome I shall remember this

Jessweeee♪
02-07-2006, 10:44 PM
what? they found the last shard? I know I didn't miss more than two or three episodes before they took it off adult swim...

edczxcvbnm
02-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Spoilers

Yeah. They found the last shard. It was in the next world or afterlife...I guess. Something like that. It was for demons though. Naraku and Inuyasha had to do some BS thing just to get there while Seshomuru just had to walk through the gates...because he <s>is just that bad ass</s> has the sword that grants life and the statues that guard it let him pass.

childroland
02-09-2006, 05:11 AM
The bad ass thing sounds like Shessomaru

edczxcvbnm
02-09-2006, 07:27 AM
http://www.geocities.com/edczxcvbnm/Inuyasha.txt

Assassin_
02-13-2006, 09:13 PM
lmao edcz--sumat-or-other

Ive never actaully seen the anime, but Ive read the first 2 mangas.

Im downloading the first season at the moment (we dont get it on TV here, and the DVDs are nowhere >.<)

childroland
02-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes I dont get to watch the show very much

Assassin_
02-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Ive heard the shows better than the manga, off someone who HAS seen it (shes from Romania, and watches it on a German channel... dont ask)

childroland
02-16-2006, 03:38 AM
well I watch it never seen the manga

T-MaN
02-16-2006, 03:47 AM
well I watch it never seen the manga

Same here.

Assassin_
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
K.

Borders in Stockport near my college usually stocks it.

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-03-2006, 08:06 AM
The last episode of Inu Yasha is so cool so I'd ever watch that.

Shoden
03-03-2006, 09:21 AM
I just finished watching them all, I'm starting the manga from where the anime finished.

childroland
03-06-2006, 11:51 PM
cool

edczxcvbnm
03-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Just so everyone knows I am e-mailing Bladen the manga from where the anime leaves off and I can do the same for whoever can't find it.

Assassin_
03-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Um... how dya email a manga? 0.o

Rengori
03-12-2006, 05:54 PM
As jpeg file. Duh.

childroland
03-21-2006, 01:04 AM
duno but I wish I could get the Inuyasha manga

~SapphireStar~
03-21-2006, 01:05 AM
Ive got the very first manga novel and I just didnt bother to get any others. Its one of those animes thats hyped up so much like FMA and Naturo that it becomes a let down and dull.

childroland
03-21-2006, 01:38 AM
Yeh well I donu anything about a hype I just knew the anime was ok so the manga must be decent