PDA

View Full Version : Minor characters from Disney movies you would've liked to see in the game

Heartless Soul
12-29-2005, 12:38 AM
If you could, that is...... For a very unknown reason, I always wanted to see Ariel's sisters (Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Atina, Adella and Allana) appear in the game. No, they don't need to have voices just one those characters that speak in speech bubbles. Maybe the chef, Louis? Or Scuttle too? Hell, they could've even added Christoper Robin to the Winnie the Pooh. Mauriece, Gaston and LeFou from Beauty and the Beast. Clara Belle and Hoorace would've been great too.

If Kingdom Hearts (both games in general) were a lot longer and had more random Disney characters to choose from, which ones would you pick?

:)

Foetus In Fetu
12-29-2005, 01:28 AM
I'd like to see Gaston and LeFou from Beauty and the Beast. It's a bit strange, though, because Gaston was the villain of Beauty and the Beast but he wasn't a conventional Disney villain because he was a sympathetic character (sort of), which makes placing him in a Kingdom Hearts game a bit difficult, I think.

And, uh, Christopher Robin doesn't even make it into contemporary Winnie the Pooh television (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4512770.stm) anymore, let alone video game cameos /rues/.

I guess most of the characters I liked from the relevant films were in Kingdom Hearts, although Iago was my favourite comic relief character from Aladdin, and he had a very small part.

Lord Xehanort
12-29-2005, 01:51 AM
If you could, that is...... For a very unknown reason, I always wanted to see Ariel's sisters (Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Atina, Adella and Allana) appear in the game. No, they don't need to have voices just one those characters that speak in speech bubbles. Maybe the chef, Louis? Or Scuttle too? Hell, they could've even added Christoper Robin to the Winnie the Pooh. Mauriece, Gaston and LeFou from Beauty and the Beast. Clara Belle and Hoorace would've been great too.

If Kingdom Hearts (both games in general) were a lot longer and had more random Disney characters to choose from, which ones would you pick?

:)

I swear that some of her sisters were in KH... Maybe... I think...

Gaston would be cool, and Scar too. I think Scar is in KHII.

Robin Hood would make me happy too.

RaidenWeb17
12-29-2005, 10:45 PM
The Sword in the Stone world and the Emperor's New Groove

Suikojowy
12-29-2005, 11:58 PM
I would've really liked to have seen a Toy Story world.

Heartless Soul
12-30-2005, 12:02 AM
That would've been an interesting concept.

Hunchback of Notre Dome and Pocahontas would've been fine too for obvious reasons I'm thinking right at the moment.

:p

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-30-2005, 01:30 AM
I would've really liked to have seen a Toy Story world.
pixar

Suikojowy
12-30-2005, 01:35 AM
pixar

It was released by Disney, all they'd need is permission from Pixar which is highly likely. The two companies evenly shared production costs and profits during the making of Toy Story.

Winter Nights
12-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Robin Hood would make me happy too.
HELL YES.

Dr.M
01-04-2006, 07:23 AM
THUMPER! from bambi, he's so cute. that racoon dude in pocohuntas i'v forgotten his name. the sever dwarfs. more princes!!! um...lady and the tramp! aristicats! NEMO!!!

Zeromus_X
01-04-2006, 07:32 AM
the aristocats!!! for sure! :p

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-04-2006, 06:21 PM
That guy from that movie you know the one with the guy and the thing and the stuff:pimp: you know....

Lord Xehanort
01-04-2006, 06:26 PM
THUMPER! from bambi, he's so cute. that racoon dude in pocohuntas i'v forgotten his name. the sever dwarfs. more princes!!! um...lady and the tramp! aristicats! NEMO!!!

Lady and the Tramp are in the game. They're in TT 3rd Dist. Take a good look at the gold decorative panel in the corner.

Soul of Tarsis
01-04-2006, 08:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/aa/TV_darkwing_duck_on_bonkers.jpg
You know it.

Pouring Rain
01-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Nemo is <3 I would have love to see a Finding Nemo world and that one turtle who's like "Totally awesome dude!" and Gaston and...Was Wendy from Peter Pan in there? If not, I'd love to see her. And maybe...oh wait Tink was in the game... Christopher Robin would be funny! And Cinderella would be cool, too.

Heartless Soul
01-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Cinderella and Wendy are in the game. Cinderella just doesn't have a voice and speaks in speech bubbles.

KH-Cloudy
01-11-2006, 12:45 AM
simbas faimly if there already have it then nvm

Mr. Kyusaku
01-11-2006, 12:54 AM
May i ask you all, WHERE THE HECK WAS JANES FATHER!!!!!!! Deep jungle was not complete! :( Oh, well I would of liked Atlantis but I heard it may be in KH2:) .

look_out_below
01-20-2006, 10:26 PM
There are characters from a few different movies i would have liked to see in the game. Starting with 101 Dalmations i would have liked to see Colonel the dog, Captian the Horse, and Sergeant Tibbs. I would like to see a couple characters from Brother Bear. I would have loved to see some characters from Gargoyles (that was one of my favorite cartoons when i was a kid, although i guess in all fairness it was a series and not a movie). And what about the Jungle Book or the Rescuers, it kind of got left out.
I guess there are quiet a lot of characters i would have liked to see in the games, but that are sadly not being put in.

Slayer1514
01-25-2006, 10:52 PM

Psydekick
01-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Taz:)

rikkupainegoofydonald
01-26-2006, 11:33 AM
The characters in Monster Allergy I want is Zobedja and Ezekiel Zick, W.I.T.C.H. is Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin, Narnia is Aslan, Peter, Lucy, Edward and White Witch in KH...

Hambone
01-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Taz:)
last time I checked, taz is a looneytune and looneytunes are made by warnerbros, not disney.

yuno
01-27-2006, 07:59 AM
i would want a world for the movie "spirited away".i dont think it's originally by disney,but i think disney eventually got the rights for it.hey,it's the only non-hollywood movie in the all-time top 200 box office hits,so it's gotta be something.

Psydekick
01-27-2006, 08:18 PM
last time I checked, taz is a looneytune and looneytunes are made by warnerbros, not disney.
Oh yeah sos but i think it would be cool if he kept spinning:)

agrudis
02-03-2006, 12:20 AM
I would have loved to have seen Gopher, Kanga, and Christopher Robin in the Hundred Acre Wood. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum in Wonderland. Sultan in Agrabah. Scrooge McDuck ... somewhere. Chip, Lumeire, Cogsworth and Mrs Potts in Hollow Bastion. Figaro in Monstro. Santa Claus / Sandy Claws in Halloween Town. And, erm, maybe in Merlin's house, Fauna, Flora, and Merryweather (the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty). Oh, and, of course, the Lost Boys in Neverland. Ha, I would LOVE to see Fauna, Flora and Merryweather in the sequel.

EDIT I almost forgot. Roger and Anita in the Dalmation's House.

Anniexo
02-03-2006, 07:12 PM
having Chip, Lumeire, Cogsworth and Mrs Potts in KH seems a bit silly cus HB isn't the world they come from unless they was helping best fine belle

IceAngel
02-12-2006, 09:37 PM
I rekon there should be a world with Basil the Great Mouse Detective. it would jus be interestin 2 see. especially if sora n the gang shrink. lol

agrudis
02-15-2006, 10:05 PM
Pocahontas, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Robin Hood, The Aristocats and The Rescuers worlds would've been great. I'd love to travel around The New World or Notre Dame church.

Mercen-X
02-16-2006, 12:37 AM
I don't have a lot of time to read through this, so I'm just going to respond to some random things that probably already have responses.
Mauriece, Gaston and LeFou from Beauty and the Beast. Clara Belle and Hoorace would've been great too.
Gaston and the other B&tB characters will most likely appear in KH2 which has a world devoted to B&tB. KH had Belle and the Beast in Hollow Bastion which was not a legitimate world and I was confused why they bothered to include them there.
Gaston was a sympathetic character (sort of).
Way off.
Camelot and like Aztec or something.
Hunchback of Notre Dome.
Notre Dame

Chibi Youkai
02-16-2006, 12:48 AM
I rekon there should be a world with Basil the Great Mouse Detective. it would jus be interestin 2 see. especially if sora n the gang shrink. lol

That would be :heart:

Psydekick
02-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah Basil the Mouse Dectective is cool:kaohappy2