PDA

View Full Version : So why did the chicken cross the road....?

Psydekick
12-29-2005, 08:41 PM
So why did the chicken cross the road.:)

Suikojowy
12-29-2005, 08:42 PM
To slay the infidels!

themagicroundabout
12-29-2005, 08:43 PM
To get to the other side, wasn't it? :confused:

Madame Adequate
12-29-2005, 08:46 PM
To slay the infidels!

*Gives a Gold Star*

Also: Why did the Chicken cross the Möbius strip?

To get to the same side.

That is, in my opinion, the funniest joke Mankind has ever devised.

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 08:46 PM
To conquer western China.

Fire_Emblem776
12-29-2005, 08:48 PM
to defeat the cheese weapon and get 99 tisues and revive the flower girl!

rubah
12-29-2005, 08:48 PM
Scientists have been trying to determine for years what it is in a chicken's mind that causes it to desire the other side of the road.

As someone who has raised chickens near a road, freerange, I must say that I never once saw them cross the road.

Now, some may say that this was a result of there being significantly fewer tasty grasshoppers on that side of teh road (which is mostly bluff anyways) but I prefer to think that our chickens were supernaturally intelligent creatures who knew better than to cross the road.

A better question all together would be 'why do dogs enjoy lying in the road outside of the trailer next to our house?'

That was teh way that my uncle's dog got ran over when they lived there, and if he isn't careful, Sam will get hit by a car also if he doesn't remedy his road-lying habits.

Psydekick
12-29-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not sure but my mate has a really poor joke here it is..... Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. Why did he want to get to the other side? to go to the pub. Why did he want to go to the pub? To go to the toilet. Why did he want to go to the toilet? Cause thats where all the cocks hang out:eek:

Relena
12-29-2005, 08:55 PM
I got one!
Why did the White Mage cross the road?

TurkSlayer
12-29-2005, 08:57 PM
To audition for "Next FF Heroine"?

Relena
12-29-2005, 09:02 PM
No, to cast dieraga on the chicken in the bathroom.

Psydekick
12-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Oh great joke:rolleyes2

Channing
12-29-2005, 09:04 PM
To escape from Chick-Fil-A.

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
because the chicken felt like it

Relena
12-29-2005, 09:30 PM
So why did the chickenwuss cross the road.:)
To get more hotdogs.

Venom
12-29-2005, 10:11 PM
To get laid.

Lord Xehanort
12-29-2005, 10:39 PM
There was a rooster in heat on the other side.

........Wait a minute......

ffxfreak93
12-29-2005, 10:49 PM
the chicken saw something shiny on the otherside and said"oooh!!!a qaurter!!!"

Dignified Pauper
12-29-2005, 11:08 PM
It was outrunning a Shirtless BoB, a Bley's Crotch, and an Ansem on Aphrodesiacs.

Zeldy
12-29-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm not sure but my mate has a really poor joke here it is..... Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. Why did he want to get to the other side? to go to the pub. Why did he want to go to the pub? To go to the toilet. Why did he want to go to the toilet? Cause thats where all the cocks hang out:eek:
Hehehe.. I like that one.

Suikojowy
12-29-2005, 11:16 PM
Also: Why did the Chicken cross the Möbius strip?

To get to the same side.

That is, in my opinion, the funniest joke Mankind has ever devised.

I second that!

Anaisa
12-29-2005, 11:38 PM
The "why did the chicken cross the road" joke was invented purely so it could be used as a standard measure for bad jokes, precisely as I used it in the prom thread last night. And for anyone who was considering posting that I to could be used a standard measure for bad jokes, or anything of that ilk, don't bother. On sensing your predictability I say this: Its thoughts like that, that make you a standard measure of a sub standard human being.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Because he thought he saw Auron

Skarr
12-30-2005, 01:45 AM
What a dumb ?uestion. It's been answered by comedians everywhere.

Neco Arc
12-30-2005, 01:46 AM
To get laid.

Giga Guess
12-30-2005, 01:54 AM
To produce a Gwen Stefani song!

Paninipower123
12-30-2005, 03:42 AM
Cause he saw a panini stand. :)

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 03:45 AM
Because he thought he saw Auron
so your saying,that i'm a chicken?
because i crossed the road when i thought i saw auron

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 03:50 AM
why did thechicken cross the road and then roll in mud and cross the road again?

Paninipower123
12-30-2005, 03:53 AM
To go back to the barn wence it came.

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 03:54 AM
That's actually a funny joke. Probably funnier then what you can come up with...

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 03:58 AM
To go back to the barn wence it came.

no

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:02 AM
The answer to all "Why did blah blah blah do blah" is because God made it that way...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-30-2005, 04:03 AM
so your saying,that i'm a chicken?
because i crossed the road when i thought i saw auron
I dunno. What do you think?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 04:04 AM
The answer to all "Why did blah blah blah do blah" is because God made it that way...

my questions answer is both that and THE CHICKEN IS A DOUBLE DIRTY CROSSER.get it?

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:06 AM
my questions answer is both that and THE CHICKEN IS A DOUBLE DIRTY CROSSER.get it?
Yeah. But I'm not laughing. There's our problem...

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 04:06 AM
I dunno. What do you think?
i'm not a chicken!!!!!!!

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:08 AM
i'm not a chicken!!!!!!!
Do you two ever shut up?? You guys sound like a married couple. You two should go to the prom together. No wait. That'd be disastrious...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-30-2005, 04:09 AM
Do you two ever shut up?? You guys sound like a married couple. You two should go to the prom together. No wait. That'd be disastrious...

He started it and anyways he already has a date *relieved*

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 04:10 AM
i know she wants me,but i already have a date

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-30-2005, 04:11 AM
I do not!! Anyways if i did i would say it

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:12 AM
He started it and anyways he already has a date *relieved*
Oh please, you want <S>him</S> her...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-30-2005, 04:13 AM
You talkin to him or me? Lol

Paninipower123
This is like some Jerry Springer or Maury crap. :)

Cloud_omnislash_Strife

WTF r u saying?

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:14 AM
This is like some Jerry Springer or Maury crap. :)
Hey, lay off!! Maury is good!!

Suikojowy
12-30-2005, 04:16 AM
Let's go back to discussing chickens crossing roads, and the wacky adventures they get dragged into.

Paninipower123
I never said it was bad! I thought crap worked there...

Leeza
crash and the two FFs: You can stop this now. Any more conversation is to be done through other means.

To everyone else: Stay on topic.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 04:23 AM
have u ever seen dead chickens on roads?

Lord Xehanort
12-30-2005, 04:25 AM
No, but I've seen them in ovens.

Paninipower123
12-30-2005, 04:35 AM
Why did the Roman chicken cross the road?
She was afraid someone would caesar!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To prove to the possum it could actually be done!

nik0tine
12-30-2005, 05:49 AM
Chickens don't cross the road. People do! :mad2:

ffxfreak93
12-30-2005, 05:52 AM
does it matter?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 05:57 AM
No, but I've seen them in ovens.

I ate that 4 lunch

Kamiko
12-30-2005, 06:35 AM
To eat the cow.

nik0tine
12-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Jeez.. I do not wanna be here when Ansem sees that.

Psydekick
12-30-2005, 08:16 AM
I can't stand chicken:)

Madame Adequate
12-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Why did the Roman chicken cross the road?
She was afraid someone would caesar!

!! Awesomesauce!

HowlingMonkey
12-30-2005, 11:31 AM
It was searching for a funnier joke

Markus. D
12-30-2005, 11:40 AM
cause it was stapled to the n00b

Alive-Cat
12-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Why DID the chicken cross the road, folks?
That is not the question, the question is:
WHY did the chicken cross th road?
Or possibly,
Why did the CHICKEN cross the road?
The answer:
For many years scientists have been wondering why this strange occurrence, for lack of a better word, occurred. The reason, I shall explain to you now...

You see, the chicken, a young girl in her prime, had just woken up. The previous day, she had had a hard day at the ranch, laying eggs for the horrible screaming offspring she plopped out almost everyday. Except Sundays, which was when she had to go to London to see her brother Sven.
So on this day, which coincidentally WAS Sunday, she woke up from a terrible nightmare. In her nightmare, she had been standing before a road, when all of a sudden Princess Zelda came riding out on a horse, and almost run her over. Then a big scary man came out, this menacing man had scared the life out of the poor chicken, every night for the last month. So she hadn't been getting a lot of sleep.
So, on this particular day, she had a feeling it would all be better. But she sensed a great disturbance in the Force, and knew that tragedy had to come before happiness. But wasn't that always the way, when you're a 24 year old chicken, still fresh to the world but with some experience? Well, she thought it was so.
So she finally hauled herself out of bed and got dressed. She wore a coat on this day, for it was very cold and would probably snow later that day. The two things she had to do were to go shopping, and go see her brother Sven.
Sven, a 33 year old cock, lived in a block of flats in London. He and the Chicken were very close, so therefore always kept in touch and always visited eachother. Sven had a shady past, but was rebuilding his life, and doing good for the world. The Chicken respected him greatfully for this, and brought money with her almost everytime she went to see him, because he was usually in some kind of debt. On this day, however, she did not. She herself was in debt, and needed every dime she earned at the ranch for herself, to feed and cloth her. Things were tight, but she knew she would pull through.
While taking the bus to Sven's block of flats, she wondered...Who was that girl in the dream? And that man, that horrible man...
The bus grinded to a hault, and she went to see her brother.
"Chicken! It's so good to see you!" He said, his face lighting up as she walked through the door.
"It's good to see you, too, Sven!" She beamed.
"Well, come in, it's cold outside."
"Isn't it just..." She replied. It seemed his house was finally looking better, seems the little bit of work he was doing had paid off. She didn't know WHAT work, but he usually came running back to the flat sweating and out of breath, with a sack with the word, "Swag" written on it in his hands, so she supposed it was hard work. And that's what he needed, hard work to keep him busy.
"Listen, Chicken, you don't need to bring money anymore. You don't know how hard it was taking that money from you, but I know it was best. But now I have money again, thankyou so much for bringing me out of darkness..." Sven wiped a tear from his eye.
"Awww, you're my brother, of course I'd help you out of anywhere!" The brother and sister hugged, then went out for the day. Shopping, just as Sven had promised. Things were finally looking up for the both of them.
"So, Sven. What is it that you do?" She asked, as Sven dodged around a police car.
"Well, uhhh...Weelll....Ummm..." Sven looked around nervously.
"Spit it out, Sven, I wanna know what's helping us so much!"
"I've been robbing banks..." Sven mumbled, then looked away in disgrace.
"You WHAT???" The chicken's face lit up with rage.
"Look, I had to! Do you think I could keep on taking money from my beloved sister everyday???"
"No, don't you start with all this nonsense! You can just quit with you're 'beloved's' and your 'sister's'!" The chicken ran away.
"Chicken! Come back!" Sven screamed, not caring who was watching, not caring about the people staring in the street.
"You're mine, Chicken, I love you!!! Just don't go!" But Chicken already had. And she was about to cross the road. Her feet trod on the cold concrete, and she was crossing the road. She was at the other side. Now she was halfway down the street.
The end.

So, you see, THAT is why the chicken crossed the road. Because she had just found out dreadfull news about her brother robbing banks, so she felt the need to go back home, and needed to cross the road to get to the bus stop.

Tohru
12-30-2005, 01:29 PM
no its, why did the koala fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead

Why did the second koala fall out of the tree?
Because it was playing follow the leader.

Why did the third koala fall out of the tree?

It was hit by a refridgerator:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
xDxDxD

Markus. D
12-30-2005, 01:31 PM
nonono, the Joke goes like his.

why did the koala fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead

Peer Pressure.:D:D:D

Tohru
12-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Very good Tsu-san

ScottNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 01:42 PM
You all can think what you like. I know that the real reason the chicken crossed the road, is to get to the horde of other naked chickens on the other side.

Relena
12-30-2005, 03:29 PM
MY brother asked me once:
Brother:Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: To beat up the idiot telling jokes about him.

KoShiatar
12-30-2005, 08:57 PM
To spread bird flu.

Lord Xehanort
12-30-2005, 11:19 PM

Why did Hitler grill a few million Jews? Why did White Supremecists (sp?) grill a few thousand Blacks? Why is equality just an illusion? Because God made it that way! That just sounds like SUCH a benevolent master, I think I'll go sit and listen to a bigot read some ancient text and convince me to hate a certain group of people! [/SARCASM]

NOTE TO THE POWERS THAT BE: This is not an attack on Christianity. This is an attack on the statement that everything happens because God wants it to. Plzdunbanmeekthx

ON TOPIC: I can honestly say I have now SEEN a chicken cross the road! It darted across the street, causing several cars to swerve and crash. So, the chicken crossed the road for the same reason the squirrels did: to make humans suffer.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-31-2005, 06:12 AM
To get eaten for Christmas dinner, duh!

Psydekick
12-31-2005, 08:41 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause he was trying to commit suicide:)

Dignified Pauper
12-31-2005, 12:16 PM
To spread bird flu.

WINS!

Anaisa
12-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Maybe he crossed the road to commit suicide by catching bird flu on the other side. He knew that the best thing to do to ensure his fame never dies, was to commit suicide. That way the why did the chicken cross the road joke would live forever.

Psydekick
12-31-2005, 04:31 PM
Maybe he just felt like it

Paninipower123
12-31-2005, 11:19 PM
Why don't we just ask the chicken herself?

http://id.mind.net/~delane/queen1.gif

SummonerYuna
12-31-2005, 11:20 PM
Because his girlfriend was calling him.

KuRt
12-31-2005, 11:22 PM
because the rooster had a day off.

krissy
01-01-2006, 01:51 AM
he suspected fowl play

Psydekick
01-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Cause the grass was greener on the other side:)

Lone Gunman
01-01-2006, 05:30 PM
"Because the chicken wanted to get on the other side of the road."
-Professor

"It is part of chickens' nature to cross the road."
-Aristoteles

"Because the chicken was under exploitation on this side of the road."
-Karl Marx

"Because the chicken got a better price of its eggs on the other side of the road."
-Capitalist

"Because it was the only journey the establishment allowed the chicken to have."
-Timothy Leary

"I already forgot."
-Ronald Reagan

"You see, the road represents a black man. The chicken crossed the road so that it could walk on the black man and push him even deeper in the road."
-Louis Farrakhan

"The chicken crossed the road only in your dirty mind."
-Zen-monk

"The chicken didn't cross the road. I repeat: the chicken didn't cross the road."
-Richard Nixon

"The chicken crossed the road. Who cares?"
-Machiavelli

"The fact that you're interested on chicken crossing the road clearly shows the insecurity of your inner self."
-Sigmund Freud

"I've just published the Chicken-2000 software and it's going to lay me golden eggs."
-Bill Gates

"To die. In rain."
-Hemingway

"How do you define 'crossed'? Besides, I never, EVER, laid even finger on that chicken."
-Bill Clinton

Psydekick
01-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Cause chickens like crossing roads:)

Charismatic Enigma
01-01-2006, 06:26 PM
To put some intelligence on George Bush's brain :D

Paninipower123
01-02-2006, 12:17 AM
Its a retorical question.

a tree disguised as a cow
01-02-2006, 01:48 AM
nonono, the Joke goes like his.

why did the koala fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead

Peer Pressure.:D:D:D
Oh my, a tree could tell that joke better than you!

So here I go:

Why did the Kola fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead.

Why did the baby fall out of the tree?
Because it was stapled to the kola.

Why did the mother of 3 die?
Because she was hit by the falling kola and baby!

And that is how that joke is meant to go.

Black Angel
01-02-2006, 02:44 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road??

Cuz Pitbull and the Ying yang Twinz were playing at the club across the street...:D

Dolentrean
01-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Why DID the chicken cross the road, folks?
That is not the question, the question is:
WHY did the chicken cross th road?
Or possibly,
Why did the CHICKEN cross the road?
The answer:
For many years scientists have been wondering why this strange occurrence, for lack of a better word, occurred. The reason, I shall explain to you now...

You see, the chicken, a young girl in her prime, had just woken up. The previous day, she had had a hard day at the ranch, laying eggs for the horrible screaming offspring she plopped out almost everyday. Except Sundays, which was when she had to go to London to see her brother Sven.
So on this day, which coincidentally WAS Sunday, she woke up from a terrible nightmare. In her nightmare, she had been standing before a road, when all of a sudden Princess Zelda came riding out on a horse, and almost run her over. Then a big scary man came out, this menacing man had scared the life out of the poor chicken, every night for the last month. So she hadn't been getting a lot of sleep.
So, on this particular day, she had a feeling it would all be better. But she sensed a great disturbance in the Force, and knew that tragedy had to come before happiness. But wasn't that always the way, when you're a 24 year old chicken, still fresh to the world but with some experience? Well, she thought it was so.
So she finally hauled herself out of bed and got dressed. She wore a coat on this day, for it was very cold and would probably snow later that day. The two things she had to do were to go shopping, and go see her brother Sven.
Sven, a 33 year old cock, lived in a block of flats in London. He and the Chicken were very close, so therefore always kept in touch and always visited eachother. Sven had a shady past, but was rebuilding his life, and doing good for the world. The Chicken respected him greatfully for this, and brought money with her almost everytime she went to see him, because he was usually in some kind of debt. On this day, however, she did not. She herself was in debt, and needed every dime she earned at the ranch for herself, to feed and cloth her. Things were tight, but she knew she would pull through.
While taking the bus to Sven's block of flats, she wondered...Who was that girl in the dream? And that man, that horrible man...
The bus grinded to a hault, and she went to see her brother.
"Chicken! It's so good to see you!" He said, his face lighting up as she walked through the door.
"It's good to see you, too, Sven!" She beamed.
"Well, come in, it's cold outside."
"Isn't it just..." She replied. It seemed his house was finally looking better, seems the little bit of work he was doing had paid off. She didn't know WHAT work, but he usually came running back to the flat sweating and out of breath, with a sack with the word, "Swag" written on it in his hands, so she supposed it was hard work. And that's what he needed, hard work to keep him busy.
"Listen, Chicken, you don't need to bring money anymore. You don't know how hard it was taking that money from you, but I know it was best. But now I have money again, thankyou so much for bringing me out of darkness..." Sven wiped a tear from his eye.
"Awww, you're my brother, of course I'd help you out of anywhere!" The brother and sister hugged, then went out for the day. Shopping, just as Sven had promised. Things were finally looking up for the both of them.
"So, Sven. What is it that you do?" She asked, as Sven dodged around a police car.
"Well, uhhh...Weelll....Ummm..." Sven looked around nervously.
"Spit it out, Sven, I wanna know what's helping us so much!"
"I've been robbing banks..." Sven mumbled, then looked away in disgrace.
"You WHAT???" The chicken's face lit up with rage.
"Look, I had to! Do you think I could keep on taking money from my beloved sister everyday???"
"No, don't you start with all this nonsense! You can just quit with you're 'beloved's' and your 'sister's'!" The chicken ran away.
"Chicken! Come back!" Sven screamed, not caring who was watching, not caring about the people staring in the street.
"You're mine, Chicken, I love you!!! Just don't go!" But Chicken already had. And she was about to cross the road. Her feet trod on the cold concrete, and she was crossing the road. She was at the other side. Now she was halfway down the street.
The end.

So, you see, THAT is why the chicken crossed the road. Because she had just found out dreadfull news about her brother robbing banks, so she felt the need to go back home, and needed to cross the road to get to the bus stop.

I must know... was her dream of any significance? I mean the zelda ploy and the dredful man seemed to be only a means to incress story size...

K-chan
01-02-2006, 04:57 AM
So why did the chicken cross the road.

To get away from the KFC and Chick-Fil-A on its side of the road.

Psydekick
01-02-2006, 08:07 AM
Cause his house was on the other side:)

The Moo Man
01-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Because I had already eaten it. . . Wait thats why the cow crossed the road. >Doubles over in pain in realizing how much beef was just eaten<

Psydekick
01-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Very funny:rolleyes2