PDA

View Full Version : any secrets to tell about?

dragon_slayer789
12-30-2005, 02:19 AM
if u have any secrets to tell about such as ramzas secret squire skilll post here and let every1 know heres one:

master certain skills:
1 go to the formation screen and go to "learn" then pick a job that u have to scroll down to see all of the abilites such as wizard or priest or time mage,
2 have enough jp to get 1 ability and select it but do not click yes in stead hold the square button and press down, then select yes it should if done right have 0000 jp at the top then go out of the learn screen and go back into the learn screen and for that job u should have 9999 jp for that job.

hope it was help ful post secrets like ramzas secret skill for squire (hint i really want this ability) thanks :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Most of us know about the JP trick, but I imagine there will be those who don't.

As far as getting Ramza's special skill, also known as "Ultima", it needs to be cast on him by either one of the Assassins, an Ultima Demon, or (I think) Altima. There's a set of equipment that is usually useful in getting it, but I can't remember it off-hand.

raskerino
12-30-2005, 03:19 AM
In the fight against Elmdor I just let either Celia or Lede cast Ultima, making sure Ramza was upfront, I then learned and had it finish off Elmdor by walking in front of him, what fun. I'm not good with any other tricks.

BG-57
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
As far as getting Ramza's special skill, also known as "Ultima", it needs to be cast on him by either one of the Assassins, an Ultima Demon, or (I think) Altima. There's a set of equipment that is usually useful in getting it, but I can't remember it off-hand.

The critical piece of equipment for male units is Judo Outfit, to cancel their instant death attacks. I think N-Kai Armlets help as well. For female units, Ribbons get the job done.

The best place to learn Ultima is at the gates of Limberry Castle. Immobilize both Assasins without killing them (kill off the Apandas though), then move Ramza into spellcasting range of one of them. With no other way to attack, they will be forced to cast Ultima on him.

Here's my own trick:

As most of you well know, you can get Zodiac from Serpentarius. However, he avoids targeting Ramza directly. So to get Ramza to learn it, you have to move a sacrificial unit into spell range, let him target that unit, then move Ramza into the spell effect radius.

There are several ways to teach Zodiac to other units. The way I do it is go to Terminate level of Deep Dungeon, reset until the enemies include two summoners, immobilize both and one other enemy monster unit. Lower their Faith with Solution, hit them with Zodiac so they both learn it. Kill them both, and hope one turns into a life crystal (50:50 chance). Once a unit learns Zodiac, kill or Invite the monster.

I'll leave the description of the item duplication glitch to someone else. It's the second best FF glitch, next to the W-Item glitch in FFVII.

dragon_slayer789
12-30-2005, 09:56 PM
ok ill tell the item duplication glitch

1. first put a sheild and the weapon that u want duplicated in the persons hands ( hint: the weapon that u want duplicated has to be more powerful than any other weapon availble at that time like excalibur or chaos bladethey will always be the strongest u can get)

2. go to any store and go to the fitting room, go to "try it on" and go to the hand holding the sheild then select to put a sword( does not matter which sword u put on this hand) in hat hand then go back and click "best fit" (u should have your powerful weapon back at this point) exit out of the store and the item has been duplicated. (u can use it at the formation screen)

hope u like it and thanks for the help for the secret squire skill it helped.

Angel of Death
12-31-2005, 02:28 AM
ok ill tell the item duplication glitch

1. first put a sheild and the weapon that u want duplicated in the persons hands ( hint: the weapon that u want duplicated has to be more powerful than any other weapon availble at that time like excalibur or chaos bladethey will always be the strongest u can get)

2. go to any store and go to the fitting room, go to "try it on" and go to the hand holding the sheild then select to put a sword( does not matter which sword u put on this hand) in hat hand then go back and click "best fit" (u should have your powerful weapon back at this point) exit out of the store and the item has been duplicated. (u can use it at the formation screen)

hope u like it and thanks for the help for the secret squire skill it helped.

Seeing how your battles seem to play out, I'd REALLY like to see you try playing without cheating.

Momiji
12-31-2005, 05:03 AM
I don't see what's so special about Ultima. I never found it to be useful. I always had Ramza with Excalibur/Save the Queen (2 Swords), and then jumped on the enemy...I always did like 700 damage like that.

dragon_slayer789
01-03-2006, 12:48 AM
angel check my other page altima boss was bad or something like that andgo to the bottom it says that i didnt cheat i besat it cheat free

Baalirock
02-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Not really a secret, so much as a favorite combo of mine.

Have Mustadio (sp) learn "Seal Evil", and have at least one unit in your party (could also be Mustadio) learn "Zombie" from the Oracle class. Casting Zombie by itself is kinda dumb, but since Seal Evil seems to have a decent hit rate, if you use them together, you can instantly Petrify most enemies. Lots of fun!

Beoluve
02-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Make your guy a lancer for example. Here is a cheat I found last year. You probably have enough JP to get "level jump one." So press "o" but when it says "are you sure" hold down x and square and press down then up (while still holding x and square). you should be on an ability you cant afford and your finger (pointer) should be on "yes". Buy it and one of 3 things could happen. Your JP points could be 9999 and you can buy all abilities of your lancer or It could show 0000 Jp so exit lancer and job chart, go back in and you should have 9999 or 0000 which either one you can get all the abilities or the last thing it could just not work. If it does not try again if it still does not work right a reply and I help you more. PS this works on all jobs as log as there is enough abilities to scroll up or down. Example you can use it on Lancer, wizard priest etc but not on monk, knight etc.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-05-2006, 03:22 AM
If you'll read the first post, Beoluve, you will find that that has already been posted.

Ziekfried
02-06-2006, 02:54 AM
YO! Just in case no one knew Orlandu is the only one who can duplicate katana's. and if anyone cares to heal the petrify every time stone gun rocks.

Beoluve
02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh sorry I didnt reliez this was already said