PDA

View Full Version : one for all or all for ... three?

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
12-30-2005, 03:16 AM
hey i was just wondering if people usually play through the game training all of their characters or stick to a favorite team of theirs....

my kimahri is becoming a hindrance and i cant stand wakka so i was thinking tidus+ yuna + someone else but maybe its better just to lvl all my chars? any ideas?

Suikojowy
12-30-2005, 03:17 AM
I just tend to stick to my three of Yuna, Tidus and Auron. I occasionally level up Rikku and Wakka for underwater battles but that's about it.

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
12-30-2005, 03:28 AM
thx up until T plains i was having all my chars do one thing in every battle so they would all lvl and it was annoying as h3ll ... i guess ill just stick to tidus yuna and rikku/X

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-30-2005, 03:30 AM
I always level up all of my characters (even Khimari). Since you can switch characters out whenever you want without losing a turn, I find it good to have a bunch of high-level characters who I can keep switching around if the occassion demands, keeping me alive.

Suikojowy
12-30-2005, 03:32 AM
It'd be in your best interest to level all of them, I was just lazy. I'm not sure if you even lose out on exp (it's been a while) and switching doesn't cost anything.

If you're lazy like me, or REALLY dislike a certain character then don't bother. Otherwise, go for it.

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
12-30-2005, 03:57 AM
im not exactly lazy its just annoying to switch in 7 different chars or whatever just to kill one lil mushroom... u know what i mean?

Suikojowy
12-30-2005, 04:00 AM
Yeah, just do what you want. I got through the game with no problems, FFX is quite easy.

Switching around has it's advantages (as Behold the Void pointed out) but if you don't want to do it, you reall don't have to.

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:11 AM
I dunno. When I play an FF game I guess I just do my main party first and if I feel like it, I'll level up the others...