PDA

View Full Version : ur fave yu-gi-oh card?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 04:32 AM
wats ur fave yu gi oh card?

me my original winged dragon of ra.

ps how many god cards have u collected?I have all 3!

Markus. D
12-30-2005, 04:35 AM
I had a Harpie deck so.

Cyber Harpie.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-30-2005, 05:49 AM
so u have harpies dragon?

Markus. D
12-30-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah, I had a full set of every current card that has the name Harpie/'s

I could name all of my deck if you wanted to?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Name them!

Markus. D
12-31-2005, 04:21 AM
i could find in my house.

Cyber Harpy x2
Harpy Lady x1
Harpy's Brother x3
Harpy's pet Dragon x1
Shadow of Eyes x1

I will keep looking.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-31-2005, 04:51 AM
I wish I had harpies dragon.

Momiji
12-31-2005, 04:58 AM
I played Yu-Gi-Oh before the 3 god cards were introduced. (and then I got bored with it, and sold all my cards.) My signature was my 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons and Injection Fairy Lilly in my deck. xD

SuperMillionaire
12-31-2005, 05:15 AM
I had a Harpie deck so.

Cyber Harpie.
You're like Mai Valentine on that show, with tons and tons and tons of HARPY LADIES!!!!! LOL.

But seriously, you ARE like Mai Valentine, with your deck consisting of a whole bunch of Harpy stuff.

Anyway, mine are any magicians (Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, etc.). I don't collect cards though; I just watch the show.

StarlightAngel
12-31-2005, 05:33 AM
The show was better (ever so slightly) when it wasn't butchered by 4Kids.

I mean, come on. Yami Bakura eating raw bloody slab of meat= :D

I think I have a few cards, but I have no clue where they are. Never got too far into the whole card game craze bit.

Markus. D
12-31-2005, 07:00 AM
I wish I had harpies dragon.

its nothing special, I mourne the day when/if I will ever draw it, but I like the bonus it gets.

I use a defence deck.

I have very few offence cards, I dont have very many sacrifice cards (only harpy's pet dragon and this other card I cant find), but all my non-tribute monsters either have 2000+ defence or some really magiced up offence.

I once got my Harpy Sisters attack up to 13000... and to make sure my combo isnt shattered I always keep 3 anti rai-geki in my deck.

edit: they still find a way though T_T

Paninipower123
12-31-2005, 07:04 AM
I love my magicians! I have got a helluva lot of magicians packed with Dragons and really rare Magic and Trap Cards that I got in Decks.I don't use my God Cards because I think they're cheap to use.

Reine
12-31-2005, 07:33 AM
My fav card is my Dark Paladin...

Rengori
12-31-2005, 07:39 AM
I had a Harpie deck so.

Cyber Harpie.
I'm just building an all-around Wind deack (Luster Dragon, Spear Dragon, Chaos Rider Gustaph, Rising Air Current, etc), with extra cards like Bazoo/Dimension Fusion.

But, until it's finished I'm running a Warrior deck, but my favorite card is Spear Dragon. Especially when a Equip a Nitro Unit to a Goblin Attack force and ram it with a Spear Dragon on 'roids (AKA Axe of Despair).

PS. God cards are for immasculine wimps who can't play the game.

Injection Fairy LillyI mourned the day this and Yata-Guratsu came out. Specially since back when there was a ten minute time limit they wouldn't let me stall for the last minute or so fter being Yata-locked.

theundeadhero
12-31-2005, 08:10 AM
My favorite card isn't on the poll :(

Rengori
12-31-2005, 08:11 AM
My favorite card isn't on the poll :(
The poll was "How many god cards do you have?"

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
01-01-2006, 10:31 AM
1 of my favorite cards are also my blue eyes white dragon

Rengori
01-01-2006, 09:01 PM
1 of my favorite cards are also my blue eyes white dragon
I love it when n00bs bring out Blue Eyes thinking they're unstoppable only to have it destroyed by a Man-eater Bug or a Kuriboh with three Axes.

X-Dragon
01-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I don't have a particular kind of deck but my favorite card in there is Mobius the frost monarch and chaos sorceror

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-01-2006, 11:41 PM
I remember when I played this game awhile back I liked the Shadow Ghoul deck. I had been working on it and I got it to be fairly good. It was a fun deck, not particularily complex but it worked well. So I guess that makes Shadow Ghoul my favorite monster.

And given the poll options and the apparent topic, Obelisk because he fits best in with the Shadow Ghoul deck.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
01-02-2006, 01:29 AM
also my other fave card is summoned skull

Fuzakeru
01-02-2006, 01:37 AM
I played before the God Cards and all the such and kinda gave up around that time but before then I kinda had a jumbled bunch of cards that worked well together.

My favorite card out them all had to be Dream Sprite not so much for her use but the card itself was beautiful. Same for Dark Elf.

n_n

black orb
01-03-2006, 04:59 AM
>>> Swords of revelating light..

Rengori
01-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Don't you hate how it seems someone is always able to destroy that when you get it out?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
01-03-2006, 07:05 AM
unless u dont have a de spell.

black orb
01-03-2006, 07:19 AM
>>> Im rather lucky when I use magic cards and I use lot of them, so at the time I use Swords of revelating light my opponent problably has used all of his magic/counter cards..

Rengori
01-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Lucky you.

Pouring Rain
01-03-2006, 10:57 AM
My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! card would probably have to be Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl. My cousin said he'd give me one of his Exodias (all five cards is one Exodia, and he has like 5 of them O_O) so that'll soon be my favorite card(s). The one that is my favorite and not in my decks is The Magician of Black Chaos <3.

Markus. D
01-03-2006, 12:23 PM
I love it when n00bs bring out Blue Eyes thinking they're unstoppable only to have it destroyed by a Man-eater Bug or a Kuriboh with three Axes.

some newbie a VSed at my ex-school had like 3 blue eyes, josh was his name *shudders*.

I got out my tri-harpy combo (two Cyber Harpy, 1 Normal Harpy, and then useing the card to summon the hapy's sisters,choosing the average harpy to be the sacrifice) then spamming his pre-sacrifice cards and then wipe out his Magics etc with Harpy's feather duster.

and if he ever managed to summon blue eyes.

it would always die straight away due to uberist harpy attack power (Malovalence/s, Chain of friendship, Gods gift).

and well, they would be useless attacking my 2000+ defencers due to a nifty card that raises all your monsters defence x2.

SeeDRankLou
01-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I have several decks that I use, but my favorite at the moment would be my Fire Princess deck. This deck (similar to Rebecca's deck, but I thought of it before seeing it in the show) is based on summoning Fire Princess, protecting her, and increasing your life points so that Fire Princess will slowly chip away at the opponent. It's not as difficult as it sounds, and if there are three Fire Princesses on the field the duel will end very quickly.

If they would release more Dark Magician support I would like it more, but currently there is only so much. One of my decks in Nightmare Troubadoure is a Dark Magician deck, but that's because they have cards like Dark Magic Curtain, Magician Cross, Magician's Circle (which I got with the game, but not until then) and Dimension Magic (just to name a few) which makes this deck semi-godly, not unbeatable but really good.

I suppose of the three god cards, Slifer is my favorite. Slifer's attack can easily be and stay at 6000, and it destroys just about an 4-star monster that might be summoned. Obelisk's attack remain at 4000, and getting two monsters on the field for its effect seems like more trouble than it's worth. Winged Dragon of Ra is interesting but meh. You'd have to use like three Goblin Attack Forces or Zombra the Darks to make it stronger than Slifer can be (and any good Slifer deck would have Infinite Cards to use). Also, if you use the ability to transfer life points to attack points, a Drillago could easily end the duel. I don't own any of the them though.

Shoden
01-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Yu Gi Oh is so easy to master, I use Hayabusa knight, protect him and pump him up to 3k attack, I use other monsters to knock away the opponent's monsters and then double attack - 6k opponent.

I went off Yu Gi Oh as it was too easy.

sora keyblade
01-03-2006, 06:11 PM
My best cards are

toon world
blue eyes white toon dragon
all three god cards
Dark sage

and more it is just that i dont have much yu-gi-oh cards because i sold most of them.:mog:

Spammerman
01-04-2006, 01:09 AM
I had all 3 gods. Im a dragon duelist. My favorite and signature card was tyrant dragon, it pwned my friends other htan the really good one. I also have a combo. Its eye of truth and bad reaction to simochi. The eye of truth lets me see the opponents cards, and for every magic theey have, they gain 1000 life points, and then I activate bad reaction to simochi, which reverses the effect and makes them lose lifepoints instead of gaining lifepoints so they lose all those preciouis points.

crashNUMBERS
01-04-2006, 01:13 AM
im soz but i dnt liek yugioh. but wen i did, my fav card was something. i forget

Rengori
01-04-2006, 01:39 AM
The eye of truth lets me see the opponents cards, and for every magic theey have, they gain 1000 life points, and then I activate bad reaction to simochi, which reverses the effect and makes them lose lifepoints instead of gaining lifepoints so they lose all those preciouis points.
I'm gonna totally steal this strategy!

crashNUMBERS
01-04-2006, 02:30 AM
Zomg you gi oh! Liek totly

<B>EDIT:</B> Sorry I just hate yu gi oh so much.

T-MaN
01-04-2006, 05:58 AM
I don't play yu-gi-oh with other people (i.e. people from the tournament, those who play the game at Uni. etc.). I play it with my two younger bros. Heh, good times we have. I have a similar deck to Joey from the show. My fav. card is Gilford the Legend. Heck, I won quite some tournaments with that card.:D

Markus. D
01-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Zomg you gi oh! Liek totly

<B>EDIT:</B> Sorry I just hate yu gi oh so much.

dont worry, I have the same reaction to be-bleds.

gimme back my bebeld, my bebeld, plz plz - Guy I took a beyblade from for launching it into my leg -_-"

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
01-05-2006, 10:30 AM
my deck is a dragon deck my signature card is blue eyes when ever I fight some one they have bad luck I summon blue eyes ultimate dragon and I win!

Rengori
01-05-2006, 01:28 PM
my deck is a dragon deck my signature card is blue eyes when ever I fight some one they have bad luck I summon blue eyes ultimate dragon and I win!
Either you've built the only steady Blue Eyes deck (Blue Eyes Ultimate is out now, just so you know) or your opponent's just suck ass...

crashNUMBERS
01-05-2006, 08:58 PM
dont worry, I have the same reaction to be-bleds.

gimme back my bebeld, my bebeld, plz plz - Guy I took a beyblade from for launching it into my leg -_-"
XD I hate Bey Blades too...

moogle maniac
01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
I love yugioh my deck is a spellcaster and fairy deck

WonderingBeaner
01-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Fiends hands down...

greenmage128
01-06-2006, 02:28 PM
The only God Card I own is Slifer, 'cause I got it with the YGO Ani-Manga (took me a very long time to find a copy that hadn't had the God Card already ripped out of it). As for my favorite card...a tie between Lady Ninja Yae and The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave. Don't know why, I just like those two cards. Blue-Eyes is cool too. Heh. I'm a Kaiba fan. :D

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
01-07-2006, 05:56 AM
:) blue eyes my fave card.............

Rengori
01-07-2006, 06:06 AM
:) blue eyes my fave card.............
Explain how you use this card, as when I look at my deck, about 60% of the cards in my deck could destroy that with the right combo, and almost all of my trap cards could kill it without using any other cards, as well as four magic cards and three monsters.

Markus. D
01-07-2006, 06:06 AM
ugh, I hate blue eyes.

Spammerman
01-08-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm gonna totally steal this strategy!
If you ever use it I want credit. And If youre building a wind deck, get wind prodigy. It counts as to sacrifices.

Rengori
01-08-2006, 07:17 PM
If you ever use it I want credit. And If youre building a wind deck, get wind prodigy. It counts as to sacrifices.
To be honest there are very few good 7* or higher wind cards.
EDIT: I just found my Slifer that got from the YuGiOh animanga.

SeeDRankLou
01-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Explain how you use this card, as when I look at my deck, about 60% of the cards in my deck could destroy that with the right combo, and almost all of my trap cards could kill it without using any other cards, as well as four magic cards and three monsters.
Blue-Eyes White Dragon decks aren't horrible decks, just not the best. First, Blue-Eyes can be summoned rather easily. Lord of D. plus The Flute of Summoning Dragon can bring two out at once. Kaibaman allows you to special summon a Blue-Eyes in one turn, as does Paladin of White Dragon. It's easy to discard and revive this card as well. This deck also has some support. A card not made specifically for this deck but should go in one, if you have a Blue-Eyes on the field you most likely have the strongest monster on the field, so Pole Position would work well, especially if you also have a Luminous Spark on the field. It's stupid not to have a Lord of D. in this deck. You get a Raigeki effect from Burst Stream of Destruction and can destroy s/t cards with A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon. And of course there's the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. So yes, Blue-Eyes is rather easily dispatched of, but this deck type has a lot of support to very easily get around that.

Rengori
01-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Fair enough.

NeoCracker
01-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Though it may not be great i am currently running a dark world deck, partially. No real reason, but Horace the black flame dragon is in it. Goes well with level modulation. But my favorite card would be Exodia Necross, becomes he looks evil.

Markus. D
01-09-2006, 11:05 PM
im gonna call my deck: Fortress Del Harpy.

0_o

ThePheonix
01-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Fav. card... Blue Eyes Shining Dragon! (and some of my magic / trap combos)

I don't have many rare cards, I don't put much money into it, I just take what my brother doesn't take for his deck.

KH-Cloudy
01-10-2006, 05:08 AM
I only have Slifer but i found out it was a fake and before the gods were here oergjeporgjre scratch that...DUELIST KINGDOM ROX ALL OTHER EPISODES :)

Lord Xehanort
01-10-2006, 05:11 AM
The god cards are for newbs.

Favorite card: Tyrant Dragon.

ffxfreak93
01-10-2006, 05:22 AM
i got all three,so i pwn!!

Markus. D
01-10-2006, 08:10 AM
I only have Slifer but i found out it was a fake and before the gods were here oergjeporgjre scratch that...DUELIST KINGDOM ROX ALL OTHER EPISODES :)

I loved the episodes that involved them going into a virtual world.

Rengori
01-10-2006, 01:39 PM
The god cards are for newbs.
Yay!!!

NeoCracker
01-10-2006, 01:49 PM
My other favorite, swarm of Scarabs and swarm of Locus

Lord Xehanort
01-10-2006, 02:11 PM

I hate them, only because I don't own them...

EDIT: My other favorite cards are 'Wicked-Breaking Flamberge' and 'Gravity Axe', which I usually equip to Tyrant Dragon. Also, 'Millenium Shield' makes me happy.

Rengori
01-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Ah, such deliciously evil cards. Only problem is it can't be activated when a monster attacks them, so you have to protect them.

Markus. D
01-11-2006, 01:34 AM
yep, just one of the many things my Fortress Del Harpy can defend against.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
01-11-2006, 08:57 AM
with my dragon mirror card i could summon blue eyes ultimate dragon instantly!

Rengori
01-11-2006, 01:34 PM
with my dragon mirror card i could summon blue eyes ultimate dragon instantly!
Pardon my |337, bt wtf dose tht do?

Setzer Gabianni
01-11-2006, 01:36 PM
The God cards are rubbish. Not got one, don't need one.

You could have had a better poll IMO, this one seems a little biased. Not being rude.

SeeDRankLou
01-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Pardon my |337, bt wtf dose tht do?
Dragon Mirror is a new card from Cybernetic Revolution. It basically acts as Fusion Gate for dragons, except instead of removing the monsters from your hand or side of the field, you remove the monsters from your graveyard or side of the field. So you could discard three Blue-Eyes, play Dragon Mirror and summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Rengori
01-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Dragon Mirror is a new card from Cybernetic Revolution. It basically acts as Fusion Gate for dragons, except instead of removing the monsters from your hand or side of the field, you remove the monsters from your graveyard or side of the field. So you could discard three Blue-Eyes, play Dragon Mirror and summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.
Ahh. Then in a turn or two get out Blue Eyes Shining, if not this turn?

Anyway, Spear Dragon is still my favorite. I've always liked using Bazoo with Dimension Fusion too. And Injection Fairy Lilly. She rocks too.

SeeDRankLou
01-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Yeah, but summoning Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon this way is pretty pointless. It gets a 300 attack boost for every dragon in your graveyard. So if you were to summon BESD the normal way, it would power up to 4200. If you use Dragon Mirror, it will only power up to 3300 (if there are no other dragons in your graveyard). You still get its other effect, but it's not nearly as powerful.

Injection Fairy Lilly is evil!....and I have one in one of my decks.

Ryth
01-12-2006, 01:00 AM
I played before the god cards came out, I had a binder filled of cards I never played with because no one would play with me. I'd say I had a enough good cards I still have them but they're probably quite dusty. I might dig out my deck if I feel like it...

Rengori
01-12-2006, 02:54 AM
I played before the god cards came out, I had a binder filled of cards I never played with because no one would play with me. I'd say I had a enough good cards I still have them but they're probably quite dusty. I might dig out my deck if I feel like it...
There are several sites that let you find Upper Deck official tournament places, I'm sure that you could find one and find a place to play.

X-Dragon
01-12-2006, 02:58 AM
Yu Gi Oh is so easy to master, I use Hayabusa knight, protect him and pump him up to 3k attack, I use other monsters to knock away the opponent's monsters and then double attack - 6k opponent.

I went off Yu Gi Oh as it was too easy.

You just never played the right person a good player would have plenty of ways to stop that

SummonerYuna
01-12-2006, 02:58 AM
My fave card is Armed dragon lv7.:D

NeoCracker
01-12-2006, 03:02 AM

Anyway, Spear Dragon is still my favorite. I've always liked using Bazoo with Dimension Fusion too. And Injection Fairy Lilly. She rocks too.
Could you use Spear Dragon with Final attack orders to keep him locked in attack? Though that might kill the whole point in using him except against face down defense monsters. MAby I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Rengori
01-12-2006, 03:07 AM
Could you use Spear Dragon with Final attack orders to keep him locked in attack? Though that might kill the whole point in using him except against face down defense monsters. MAby I should have just kept my mouth shut.
Yes to both, but it is a poor strategy. I normally use it as Goblin Killer, but Spear Dragon's pointless if it and it's targets always in Attack. Now, if he an axe, that would be different.

On another note, would Final attack orders cancel out Level Limit area B, which locks 4*+ monsters in defense? Or is that Level Limit area A?

X-Dragon
01-12-2006, 03:21 AM

but do you have swords of concealing light.

Ryth
01-12-2006, 03:22 AM
Thanks Rengori but I'm not really interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! anymore. :)

Well I found my deck

Monsters:
Relinquished- 0/0
Time Wizard- 500/400
Baby Dragon- 1200/700
Maha Vailo- 1550/1400
Lava Battleguard- 1550/1800
Shadow Ghoul- 1600/1300
Swamp Battleguard- 1800/1500
Hyozanryu- 2100/2800
Gaia the Fierce Knight- 2300/2100 x2
Luster Dragon #2- 2400/1400
Amphibian Beast- 2400/2000
Thousand Dragon- 2400/2000 (Fusion)
Red-Eyes Black Dragon- 2400/2000
Sword Hunter- 2450/1700
Summoned Skull- 2500/1200
Dark Magician- 1500/2100 x3
Buster Blader- 2600/2300
Blue Eyes White Dragon- 3000/2500 x2

Magic:
Swords of Revealing Light
Axe of Despair
Mystical Space Typhoon
Megamorph
Gravekeeper's Servant
Malevolent Nuzzler
Dan Keto the Cure Master
Black Illusion Ritual
Monster Reborn
Ookazi
Polymerzation
Stop Defense

Trap:
Waboku
Magic Jammer
Enchanted Javelin
Just Desserts
Raigeki Break
Spellbinding Circle
Shadow of Eyes

NeoCracker
01-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Oh yeah Speroth! My decks better, well, maby not but still

Monster
VW-Tiger Catapult
Mid Shield Gardna
Zure, Knight of the Darkworld (x3)
Reshef the Dark Being
Invader of Darkness
Goldd, Wu-lord of the Darkworld
V-Tiger Jet
The End of Anubis
W-Wing Catapult
Night Assailant
Giant Soldier of Stone
Beiige, Vangaurd of the Darkworld
Sillva, Warlord of the Darkworld
Broww, Huntsman of the Darkworld
Brron, Mad King of the Darkworld
Scarr, Scout of the Darkworld
Horus the Black Fame Dragon LV8
Medusa Worm

Magic
Gravekeepers Servant
Monster Reborn
Final Ritual of the Ancients
Double Attack
Pot of Avarice
Dark World Lighting (X2)
Gateway to the Darkworld (X2)
Level Modulation
MetalSilver Armour

Traps
Forces of Darkness (X2)
Dark Deal (X2)
Grave Lure (X3)
Trap Hole
Level Conversion Lab

Its an alright deck

Lord Xehanort
01-12-2006, 03:18 PM
My deck used to be the definition of PWNAGE, since a Tyrant Dragon with a W-B Flamberge and a Graity Axe = a creature with 3900 attack, attacking twice per turn, immune to traps, negating monster effects, and preventing flip effects from occuring.

SeeDRankLou
01-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Gravity Bind, Level Limit Area B and Messenger of Peace my friend.

I love a good burn deck:

Monsters Cards (17):
Lava Golem
Guardian Angel Joan
Fire Princess (x3)
Dancing Fairy
Marie the Fallen One
UFO Turtle
Nimble Momonga (x3)
Skull Marked Ladybug
Sangan
Magician of Faith
Mask of Darkness
Morphing Jar
Spirit Reaper

Magic Cards (11):
Poison of the Old Man (x3)
Level Limit Area B (x2)
Molten Destruction
Mystical Space Typhoon
Spell Absorption
Messenger of Peace
Premature Burial
Giant Trunade

Trap Cards (11):
Gravity Bind (x2)
Staunch Defender
The Spell Absorbing Life (x2)
Magic Jammer
Waboku
Solemn Wishes
Sakuretsu Armor
Mask of Restrict
Nightmare Wheel
Call of the Haunted

I've ended a duel with 21000 life points before, it was pretty cool.

Rengori
01-12-2006, 11:38 PM
God I hate Burn Decks.

Anyway, here's mine (God I hope Alex isn't reading).
Spear Dragon (x2)
Mataza the Zapper (x2)
Winged kuriboh (x2) (those winged fuzzballs rock. :))
Maurading Captain (x2)
Jinzo
Goblin Attack Force
Mystical Swordsman LV 2
Mystical Swordsman LV 4
Mystical Swordsman LV 6
Chaos Command Magician
Obnoxious Celtic Guardian (x2)
Swift Gaia
DD Warrior Lady
DD Assassain
Exiled Force
Maha Vailo
Warrior Lady of the Wasteland (Bringing out Obnoxious Celtic Gaudian to save self)
Command Knight
Sangan
Blade Knight
Penguin Soldier<HR>Axe of Despair (x2)
Nitro Unit (x2)
Big Bang Shot
Giant Trunade
Swords of Revealing Light
The Warrior Returning Alive
Raigeki
Reinforcements of the Army
Monster Reborn