PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X-3

Pages : [1] 2

kissgirls
12-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Well I finally got through Final Fantasy X-2
Its better than I though, I want a Final Fantasy X-3.
Yeah some of you will cry no and all that some will say yeah and stuff but a Final Fantasy X-3 might be better than part 2 to some of you.

Well if they are going to make a FFX-3 what would you want from it?
Like The story, characters mix other final fantasy characters?
whatever :)

From what I want if they make a FFX-3 is...
Rikku's hair down it will look cute and for her to wear clothes that don't show so much :eek:
Yuna, want it the same legth but no spikes and wear better clothes.
Paine, She good how she is but cover the in some places....

"Other & New Characters"
From what I like that would be cool or werid is that if they made
Other Final Fantasy Characters in there
Yeah werid but cool to me
And if add new Bosses that stady a Boss or Surprising :D

Well thats what I like and yeah better story line I still like the one in FFX-2 still, but they should take time in FFX-3 maybe even now they are :confused:

Christmas
12-30-2005, 09:34 AM
"Other & New Characters"
And if add new Bosses that stady a Boss or Surprising :D

http://www.playstation-2-cheats-online.com/style/images/007.jpg

Well thats what I like and yeah better story line I still like the one in FFX-2 still, but they should take time in FFX-3 maybe even now they are :confused:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasyx2/news_2912649.html

Slade
12-30-2005, 09:50 AM
Their already going completely over the top with all these VII spinoffs. In my opinion its not needed. One sequel or prequel is ok, although I still don't agree where FF is concerned, but two sequels or more is way overboard.
But.....yes there is a 'but', if it were to happen then I would like to see a prequel game of Braska, Jecht and Aurons adventure.

TheKolkster
12-30-2005, 10:11 AM
yes there is a 'but', if it were to happen then I would like to see a prequel game of Braska, Jecht and Aurons adventure.

I heard a Rumour about that awhile back. Final Fantasy X-3 would be the prequal and take place 1000 years ago. But that was only a Rumour and I dont know whats happening.

Christmas: That article is nearly two years old. A lot can happen over two years. With square, you just never know. :)

Christmas
12-30-2005, 10:33 AM
Indeed. Did anything happen currently?

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/389/389967p1.html

This one is also two years old.

Setzer Gabianni
12-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah some of you will cry no and all that some will say yeah and stuff but a Final Fantasy X-3 might be better than part 2 to some of you.

No. Not if X-2 has given the fans what they wanted already.

Well if they are going to make a FFX-3 what would you want from it?
Like The story, characters mix other final fantasy characters?
whatever

I want a new storyline. Including other FF characters in another X sequel would be pointless.

"Other & New Characters"
And if add new Bosses that stady a Boss or Surprising

No. No. No. X-3 should contain X related characters only. What does stady mean? Translation please.

Squareenix should not bother with an X-3. The fans thirst for what they wanted in X-2was answered by the ending of X-2. The story has been answered. We don't need any extra focus on Rikku, Paine...

I know it's just my opinion, but I'm thinking realistically here.

Little Blue
12-30-2005, 02:15 PM
X-3 might be a nice idea, but I think that for a sequel there is very little left n spira to make a story out of. They'd recycle places, people, and in the end, it might just be X-2 all over again.

Having a prequel game based on Braskas pilgrimage might be an ok idea, but some, if not most of it was already covered in the jecht spheres in X, so it would make it very predictable. A movie perhaps based on it may be better as you'd only spend two hours knowing what was coming, and not 100+ hours only to find out that Braska defeated sin, which you find out in the first few hours of X anyway.

As for my idea, if they do make another X, a prequel based on another summoners pilgrimage. whether its a successful pilgrimage or not, i dont care, but setting it before X, ie 485 years after the appearence of sin, might allow a wider view of spira, and allowing the player to visit places that had not yet been destroyed, eg, Baaj before it sank, or some other Island community that happens to have a temple and more Aeons. SE would have to be imaginative with any plot twists, they cant use, or I believe even mention, Dream Zanarkand, but it could easily think of something different.

Thats what I think anyway, but at the moment, X prequels and sequels are purely in the mind of fan fiction authors

boys from the dwarf
12-30-2005, 03:21 PM
this has been discussed many times. there are plenty of idea buy none of them suit an FF story. theres ideas like one obout braska and jetch but if you give it some tough none of these ideas would suit FF and it would be just as bad as the first sequel, unless they just make absoloutely new characters, different time, different enimies and start fresh , the chances of a sequel working are very very low.

Jessweeee♪
12-30-2005, 05:10 PM
As crappy as X-2 was, an X-3 might not be so bad...unless it's worse...then that is bad and no more sequels ever!!!

Cruise Control
12-30-2005, 07:46 PM
stady=stay
I think it should either be X related or more of an expounding upon the Bevelle Zanarkand War, that would include the first attempted use of Vegnagun vs Sin, etc.

Yuna_wannabe
12-30-2005, 08:14 PM
well i think it would be a nice idea to get another final fantasy 10 sequel i would like to know what happens cause my imagination is crap. I know some people might say that x-2 was bad but i really liked it (more then i did with 10)

I dont know if everyone has seen this scene but its yuna talking to rikku and rikku says something like "that will be my story" maybe they should make another squel but in rikkus point of view. Like the first was tidus, second yuna, and now rikku. I dont really care about the plot i just want something to play on my ps2!!!!!

Marluxiaswife
12-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Wow a Final Fantasy X-3! :D

I remeber in part two when Yuna was talking to Rikku on the airship.
And I don't want to be mean but I think Paine should be the main Character in Final Fantasy X-3, But Rikku it's Rikku Story so I don't mind
:greenie:

But once they make a Final Fantasy X-3, I hope they let you be each character at times, like of course Rikku, then Paine and Yuna, then over course back to Rikku.
Like how all the other Final Fantasys have been :tongue:

4evarisha
12-30-2005, 09:45 PM
There can be tidus and yuna's daughter or rikku's cousin.:D

SummonerYuna
12-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Well, Sin can come back again.:D Yuna and tidus will marry, but sin interrupts, and steals yuna. I don't know, something like that.

Suikojowy
12-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Just reading this thread title alone made me cringe. As if they didn't go far enough with X-2, but milking it further would only cause more diehard fans to lose faith in the series.

It would just be too cheesy

Renmiri
12-30-2005, 10:16 PM
X-3 might be a nice idea, but I think that for a sequel there is very little left n spira to make a story out of. They'd recycle places, people, and in the end, it might just be X-2 all over again....
Not necessarily... A 1,000 prequel would have Yu Yevon, Lene, Shuyin and Yunalesca but could have a lot more new people and new places (still intact at that time, later destroyed by Sin)

I have 2 threads in here with FFX 3 sequel ideas, one like you describe and another radically different. You have read my Fan Fic about it but I don't know if you and the others here have seen the discussion in this forum
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=74704

at the moment, X prequels and sequels are purely in the mind of fan fiction authors

Like me, I have several. Check my sig :D

Little Blue
12-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Not necessarily... A 1,000 prequel would have Yu Yevon, Lene, Shuyin and Yunalesca but could have a lot more new people and new places (still intact at that time, later destroyed by Sin)
When I did a prequel, it involved Yu Yevon, but only a passing mention of Lenne, Shuyin and others. Maechen on the other hand got quite a big role :D It also made refrences to places that are in ruins in the game as thriving cities

Old Manus
12-30-2005, 10:25 PM
OH GOD NO

Venom
12-30-2005, 10:26 PM
X-3=Bad idea

tifayuna
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
X-3=Bad idea

How do you guys know what it will be like?, Beside they will take there time making it.
I bet, thats why there not telling us they want to surprise us.
Never know.....

Venom
12-30-2005, 10:56 PM
How do you guys know what it will be like?, Beside they will take there time making it.
I bet, thats why there not telling us they want to surprise us.
Never know.....

I can only predict.

Usually im right.

Old Manus
12-30-2005, 11:06 PM
The reason it's going to be bad is because FFX-2 arsed the series up beyond all comprehension, and there is no coming back

Luara
12-30-2005, 11:34 PM
is there going to be a final fantasy x-3 really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

ScottNUMBERS
12-31-2005, 12:15 AM
is there going to be a final fantasy x-3 really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Yes. In this sequel you travel Spira in a flying brothel.

Edit: Oh no, wait, that was X-2.

Christmas
12-31-2005, 01:52 AM
Yes. They should skip X-3 and make X-4 instead.

Renmiri
12-31-2005, 03:06 AM
When I did a prequel, it involved Yu Yevon, but only a passing mention of Lenne, Shuyin and others. Maechen on the other hand got quite a big role :D It also made refrences to places that are in ruins in the game as thriving cities
Yes, I've read it. Pretty good story!

I wrote one too before I read yours. I actually finished and posted it at Fan Fic just a few days before you posted yours. It is a very interesting period for FFX buffs like me and you :D
Mine has aliens as the reason for the war and goes on into the first calm, after the war.
I wish I had thought of including Maechen like you did. He is a good character and you wrote about him perfectly!

I can only predict.

Usually im right.
Bah!

You and the others who are tired of Spira don't want a sequel anyways. Just buy FFXII and move on.

Leave the sequels and prequels for us sentimentl fools who still want more of the FFX world. :love:

EDIT BY BoB: Please do not double post - that is, please don't post twice in a row. If you have anything to add, just use the edit/delete button on your last post and you'll be able to add to your post that way. Thanks! :)

Markus. D
12-31-2005, 04:49 AM
I would love a sequal, they would have to do it my way though.

Paninipower123
12-31-2005, 06:43 AM
Lets call a FFX-3 Final Fantasy 12. :)

Little Blue
12-31-2005, 09:10 AM
Lets call a FFX-3 Final Fantasy 12. :)
Lets not :)
anyway, I've always thought of 12 as 11-Offline :)

Setzer Gabianni
12-31-2005, 10:35 AM
WTF?! Bring Sin back?! Are you insane?! That would defeat the whole purpose of FFX ever existing in the first place. Face it. WE DO NOT NEED RIKKUS STORY, WE ALREADY HAVE X-2 COMPLETED!!!!

Jess
12-31-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh my god. I think that instead of even considering making an X-3, they should totally remake their pathetic excuse for a sequel, X-2. Although that won't happen. :(

Venom
12-31-2005, 02:24 PM
Oh my god. I think that instead of even considering making an X-3, they should totally remake their pathetic excuse for a sequel, X-2. Although that won't happen. :(

Hopefully neither will X-3.

Soul of Tarsis
12-31-2005, 04:03 PM
I’m not against the idea of a FFX-3, but I am against the idea of a FFX-2-2, if that makes any sense.

Shauna
12-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Oh god. Everyone must think they're being new and original making these threads. But wait! They've only been done 100 times before. -_-

Old Manus
12-31-2005, 04:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/ffx3.jpg

Little Blue
12-31-2005, 05:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/ffx3.jpg
YAY!! When is it released in the UK :D

Also, shouldn't it be "Square Enix" at the bottom, not "Squaresoft"?

Luara
12-31-2005, 07:37 PM
ffx-3.................................cooooooooooollllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

tifayuna
12-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Thats good looks like a FFX-3 will come out and I think the stuff on it is
made up thought......
even the squaresoft part too :mad:

I bet it still rated T for teen

And other stuff someone mess up the cover :mad:

SummonerYuna
12-31-2005, 10:12 PM
I think that's fake. Someone probably made the cover just like that.:mad:

Paninipower123
12-31-2005, 11:05 PM
No way -_- (sarcasm)

Venom
12-31-2005, 11:54 PM
No way -_- (sarcasm)

Ummm....so does this mean I cant have the power of paninis?

Ryth
01-01-2006, 02:44 AM
I'm not against FFX-3 as long as they make it the exact opposite of FFX-2-much-suck-for-one-game (the battles were solid enough but everything else besides the graphics was pretty bad) make it more like FFX with a good story, good characters, good music, you know the stuff that made FF good and enjoyable in the first place. Yeah, Square tried something new and it didn't work too well (in my opinion) if they want to make a FFX-3 I'd be happy if they made a prequel. FFX- -1 I guess. Yet if they try a, as Soul of Tarisis put it, a "FFX-2-2" then no, no sequel.

Archangel342
01-01-2006, 06:37 AM
If there were to be a sequel, then it would be good of it showed the characters from FFX and X2's kids (i dunno, something like that). Other than that, having the same old characters again would be pointless.

Markus. D
01-01-2006, 06:37 AM

well... duh!...

Rogue
01-01-2006, 10:04 AM
if they do make have at least one guy in it like auron or vincent and one other anooying guy like zidane then i would like to see ffX-3 and i would like to see paine in it too she was the only girl in it that was awsome (excpeeicly as a dark knight)

Old Manus
01-01-2006, 02:34 PM
omg you win winningly

Christmas
01-01-2006, 03:05 PM

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1605/bongo9my.png

ScottNUMBERS
01-02-2006, 01:53 PM
YAY!! When is it released in the UK :D

Also, shouldn't it be "Square Enix" at the bottom, not "Squaresoft"?
lol

Primus Inter Pares
01-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Seriously, that's the best quote ever.

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 02:00 PM
I think a Final Fantasy X-3 would go too far, it's finished, OK.

Renmiri
01-02-2006, 06:19 PM
I think a Final Fantasy X-3 would go too far, it's finished, OK.
Heh, just don't buy it and let us sentimental fans have our sequel, OK ?
:rolleyes2

Isis
01-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Hell no. X-2 did not match X at all.. and I would kind of fear X-3's nature.

Madame Adequate
01-02-2006, 06:58 PM
The reason it's going to be bad is because FFX-2 arsed the series up beyond all comprehension, and there is no coming back

How d'ja figure? Sure, it wasn't X in awesomescale, but it wasn't IX, either. Still well worth the money.

Old Manus
01-02-2006, 11:37 PM
I speak the truth

That is why

Venom
01-03-2006, 12:47 AM
What WOULD X-3 be about anyway?:confused:

Setzer Gabianni
01-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Rikku in her underwear. Or, Tidus being "lost" again, and the whole trio going on another wacky adventure, trying to find him. Again.

Markus. D
01-03-2006, 01:04 PM
no, while researching into a group of rogue protesters, they become involved in a project that uses the Fayth to create a dimensional rift (some sad excuse to get them away from spira :p)
taking them to an small island surrounded by grey skies and sea.

a castle is situated in the middle of it, and well, you get to choose which hero you get to play as.

through gameplay you will be engaged in Conditional real time combat, as you level at breathtakeingly pixel ps2 crap graphics locales (ps2 graphics do suck), you will be choiced with a skill tree eventually branching out into hundreds of uniquie combinations.

Takeing a more psychological approach, Yuna is possesed (by the Rogue protesters new technology called "Xaphe", "Xaphe" is also responsible for the disturbance of the Fayth) and may be quite unruly to both her foes and may even take a try at killing her friends, whilst Rikku has found the castle has many Al-Bhed glyphs and Kryptions linked cliche but thoughtfully to her past and machina creation, and Paine is being stalked by the castle itself.

are we scarrrred yet?

the main object, to escape death and find out the origins of this possible Spira massacre... will they make it?, will they make it home?

nik0tine
01-03-2006, 01:05 PM
And if add new Bosses that stady a Boss or SurprisingYes.

Christmas
01-03-2006, 01:09 PM
no, while researching into a group of rogue protesters, they become involved in a project that uses the Fayth to create a dimensional rift (some sad excuse to get them away from spira :p)
taking them to an small island surrounded by grey skies and sea.

a castle is situated in the middle of it, and well, you get to choose which hero you get to play as.

through gameplay you will be engaged in Conditional real time combat, as you level at breathtakeingly pixel ps2 crap graphics locales (ps2 graphics do suck), you will be choiced with a skill tree eventually branching out into hundreds of uniquie combinations.

Takeing a more psychological approach, Yuna is possesed and may be quite unruly to both her foes and may even take a try at killing her friends, whilst Rikku has found the castle has many Al-Bhed glyphs and Kryptions linked cliche but thoughtfully to her past and machina creation, and Paine is being stalked by the castle itself.

are we scarrrred yet?

the main object, to escape death and find out the origins of this possible Spira massacre... will they make it?, will they make it home?

I agree.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't think Square really left much open for another sequel. I'd like it though...

Markus. D
01-03-2006, 01:29 PM
If it was not so bubbly like the past two games, it will be my faveorite FF.

ScottNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Old Manus only pretends to hate the game.

Question: If he really hated the game would he take the time to work out what all the pictures on the Garment Grids are?

Does anyone know what pictures are on the garment grids? I'll compile a few of the pictures that i can figure out once I can be bothered.

EDIT
Okay here it is! Note that these are just the ones that I have at the moment.

First Steps - Nothing
Vanguard - a forest
Bum Rush - A town?
Undying Storm - Luca Square
Protection Halo - Moonflow
Hour of Need - Youth League HQ
Unwavering Guard - Djose Temple
Highroad Winds - Chocobo
Heart of Flame - ?
Ice Queen - Shiva fayth sculpture
Menace of the Deep - Georapella
Downtrodder - Spellspinner
Sacred Beast -Guardian Beast
Tetra Master - Chimera
Restless Sleep - Malboro
Still of night - Zu
Raging Giant - Iron Man
Bitter Farewell - ?
Selene Guard - Flan
Helios Guard - Behemoth
Shining Mirror- Bomb
Covetous - Ghost
Scourgebane - Land Worm
Healing Wind - ?
Heart Reborn - Guadosalam
Healing Light - Macalania Woods
Wishbringer - Calm Lands
Seething Cauldron - Calm Lands
Stonehewn - ?
Howling Wind - Tower
Ray of Hope - World Map
Pride of the Sword - ?
Samurai's Honour - Fayth
Blood of the Beast - Flying Thing
Chaos Maelstrom - Anima
Black Tabard - Bahamut Fayth
Mercurial Strike - Ogre
Tricks of the Trade - Demonolith
Treasure Hunt - Airship (FFX)
Temepered Will - Adamantoise
Conflaration - Evrae
Supreme Light - Maechen
Meggido - ?
Unerring Path - Samurai Dude

If I have anything wrong, let me know, and also let me know what the "?" ones are.

I found this thread while I was looking for the 'the truth', it looks like I got more than I bargained for.

Old Manus
01-03-2006, 05:36 PM
hahaha, oh scott you stalker

EDIT: nobody seemed to care either

Primus Inter Pares
01-03-2006, 05:39 PM
omg so owned.

Old Manus
01-03-2006, 05:43 PM
o rly scott (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1141781#post1141781)

Primus Inter Pares
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh, this is getting nasty.

ScottNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 06:25 PM
ya rly manus (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1141781#post1141781)

Primus Inter Pares
01-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Oh that wins.

Old Manus
01-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Er...FFX-3, bad idea

NOTE: CKs note that I am not retaliating, do not ban me

lol@u (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51507)

Rikku X-2
01-03-2006, 08:41 PM
I bet Final Fantasy X-3 will be a good idea,
Rikku or Paine Story from What I think... :D

Mitch
01-03-2006, 09:35 PM
even if it sucked everyone would still play it so they can bitch about it. that's how Square make money

ScottNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 11:16 PM
he retaliated! ban him now!¬ now i say!

Christmas
01-04-2006, 03:43 AM
The truth is out. Everyone love FF X-2 and support FF X-3 no matters how well you try to hide it.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Love.jpg

EDIT: And I support FF X-3 now.

Mitch
01-04-2006, 06:03 AM
he retaliated! ban him now!¬ now i say!

:cry: and i thought you were cool!

ScottNUMBERS
01-04-2006, 04:56 PM
:cry: and i thought you were cool!
I was talking about OLD MANUS.

Renmiri
01-04-2006, 07:02 PM
The truth is out. Everyone love FF X-2 and support FF X-3 no matters how well you try to hide it.

EDIT: And I support FF X-3 now.

Welcome to the club!

Marluxiaswife
01-04-2006, 07:33 PM
I suport Final Fantasy X-3 all ways! :D

Setzer Gabianni
01-04-2006, 07:49 PM
^ Please explain why!

Oh... are you joking Christmas? I cannot tell.. and I will not be supporting FFX-3 whatsoever because no-one can come up with a decent enough storyline for the game -_-

karatehero
01-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Ummm, I'd be real interested to see how many of you guys that HATED FF X-2 run out and buy X-3 if it came out. I would be 95% of the people here that hate X-2 buy X-3.

I betcha 90% of people that hate X-2 would buy a square-enix game called YRP - Attack of the princesses.

Oh, and the by the way, a Jecht/Braska prequel would suck, just like every other prequel ever made sucks. Why? Because you know whats going to happen. Why waste your time with Star Wars 3? You already know the ending, who cares? Same with the baska thingy. There is no surprise. You already know almost the ENTIRE story.

X-3 would be fresh and unique just like X-2 was. Bring it on!

Soul of Tarsis
01-04-2006, 08:02 PM
I betcha 90% of people that hate X-2 would buy a square-enix game called YRP - Attack of the princesses.

But Hentai games never seem to get released outside of Japan. Those greedy, perverted bastards want it all to themselves. :mad2:

Setzer Gabianni
01-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Fresh and unique my arse. It was a poor continuation of FFX, with a half assed storyline.

X-3 would be dragging the story on.

I wouldnt be one of the 90% buying YRP - attack of the princesses if it ever happened.

Sure, I might buy X-3 because I might be bored, but then I will continue to slander it hahaa.

EDIT: If I seem rude/stressed/annoyed, things are bothering me. At home. But I stand by what I say.

karatehero
01-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Would it be dragging the story on? Probably. Would everyone here still buy it? Yup! Even in your quote you admit it!

X-2 was refreshing, no doubt. Every other FF game had such a serious and straight story. This game had a big bad main storyline, but it was taken in a much lighter tone. I think it was a good break after 15 years of FF and its doomsday stories.

Oh, and BTW Raphael, you would buy a YRP - Attack of the Princess game the day it came out. Don't deny it! You couldn't turn down a FF game. How many of us bought Cyrstal Chronicals and were totally bummed when we did? I betcha we'd buy #2 if they ever came out with it.

Think of it this way, in X-3, the way the girls clothing has gone, it will be all nude!:rolleyes2

Setzer Gabianni
01-04-2006, 08:53 PM
I prefer nude males thanks.

I was deceived by CC. I thought it was going to be good. With a title like YRP - Attack of the Princess, I know how bad a game it is going to be =o

Marluxiaswife
01-04-2006, 08:57 PM
If they ever plan to make Final Fantasy X-3, I want YuRiPa to wear clothes that don't show alot of skin, Like cute clothes ^^
And yeah if Final Fantasy X-3 did come out people that like it and don't like it will buy it.
And I hope the Final Fantasy X-3 is take time in the story line, Make Yuna, Rikku and Paine more serious and funny at the same time. :D

And I don't want them to make them look Nuded in the game, that will get me mad :mad2:

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-04-2006, 09:40 PM
I WOULD LOVE AN FFX-3... if it was nothing at all like FFX-2...

NO GARMENT GRIDS OR DRESS SPHERES OR ESTROGEN+ 4 YEAR OLD PHRASE LOADED CHARACTERS!

It should have a materia system or a sphere grid system or a system like Diablo... where you level up and learn new abilities or find them... not equip a new dress and learn how to dance your opponents into submission...

FFX had great characters and it was one of the best in the series... a sequel would be great if it didnt have rikku and paine in it and if the leveling system wasnt so convoluted...

Venom
01-04-2006, 09:43 PM
But Hentai games never seem to get released outside of Japan. Those greedy, perverted bastards want it all to themselves. :mad2:

Order it online.

Setzer Gabianni
01-04-2006, 09:58 PM
And yeah if Final Fantasy X-3 did come out people that like it and don't like it will buy it.

^ No. If people did not like X-2, what makes you think they will buy X-3?

Old Manus
01-04-2006, 09:59 PM
That was FFX-2

Venom
01-05-2006, 12:41 AM

Because people will buy anything these days.

Renmiri
01-05-2006, 02:37 AM
Sure, I might buy X-3 because I might be bored, but then I will continue to slander it hahaa.

Sure, you and a lot of FFX2 detractors. How can you b*tch about a game you didn't play ?

Hey, buy it for fun or for b*tching about it it is still gil on SE's pockets!

Markus. D
01-05-2006, 05:30 AM

because..... X-2 is a differant part of X series, what if X-2 came out before 10? would people buy 10?

:confused:

Mitch
01-05-2006, 05:31 AM
sorry ScottNUMBERS for the previous booobss

Dude Auron
01-05-2006, 06:06 AM
This is How Yuna, Rikku and Paine will look in part 3

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/auronman/FinalFantasyX-3.jpg

Old Manus
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Note the back two all looking at Yuna's behind

Setzer Gabianni
01-05-2006, 08:19 AM
Sure, you and a lot of FFX2 detractors. How can you b*tch about a game you didn't play ?

Hey, buy it for fun or for b*tching about it it is still gil on SE's pockets!

Seeing as you know how X-3 is going to be good, and how I am stupid and stuff about hating it, because why should I bitch? I do not know what's going to be on it!

Tell me what would make it such a great game.

Venom
01-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Ya know im sure eating raw meat isnt healthy.:)

ScottNUMBERS
01-05-2006, 12:01 PM
sorry ScottNUMBERS for the previous booobss
Sorry for boobs? I saw no boobs. (If there were any boobs don't be sorry for them. as there wasn't, be sorry for me because there were no boobs.)

karatehero
01-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Seeing as you know how X-3 is going to be good, and how I am stupid and stuff about hating it, because why should I bitch? I do not know what's going to be on it!

I'm not sure if X-3 would be a 'great' game. I personally think that FFX was a much fuller and detailed game than FFX-2. When it comes down to ratings, I'm sure FFX will go down in history as a better game.

However, that isn't to say that X-2 was not fun or entertaining. Back when I had the SNES as my main system I had FF2, FF3 and FF: Mystic Quest. Guess which one I played the most? Mystic quest. Why? Becuae it was easy and fun and wasn't an all-time-consuming game.

Does that mean FF:MQ was better than FF3 or FF2 for that matter? No way! I think that FF3 was one of the best games ever. I just think that FF:MQ was fun to play.

X-2 was the same thing for me. You could play it however you want, could finish it relatively quickly and not pull your hair out over it. I think I have 4 Iron Dukes now. I've still only played FFX 1 time. I just am dreading getting into another 125 hour game.

I think the debate here might be wether X-3 would be a true FF game and a legend, or just a fun game to play and have some fun at. I think that X-3 would definately fit into the latter category. Is that bad?

Sometimes you need both.

Setzer Gabianni
01-05-2006, 03:40 PM
All FF games are fun to play with, not all are challenges.

X-2 would have been a lot more fun, but there were some many things that did not need to be done.

God help us if they do a movie..

Marluxiaswife
01-05-2006, 06:57 PM
All FF games are fun to play with, not all are challenges.

X-2 would have been a lot more fun, but there were some many things that did not need to be done.

God help us if they do a movie..

I don't think they would make Final Fantsy X-3 a movie,
Video Game sounds more like it, but movie.....

Venom
01-05-2006, 07:43 PM
I don't think they would make Final Fantsy X-3 a movie,
Video Game sounds more like it, but movie.....

They'd make a movie probably.

Fatal Impurity
01-05-2006, 08:50 PM
nah they wont make a movie cos if they do ill sneak into SE HQ and use my awesome ninja skills to grotte uematsu!!! plus SE are poor now, afterall ff:ACs dont grow on trees....lol

Marluxiaswife
01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
nah they wont make a movie cos if they do ill sneak into SE HQ and use my awesome ninja skills to grotte uematsu!!! plus SE are poor now, afterall ff:ACs dont grow on trees....lol

Square Enix could not be poor, Kingdom Hearts 2 Came out in Japan, tons of people bought it along with buying FFVII AC that came out last year to them.

Primus Inter Pares
01-05-2006, 09:49 PM

Would never sell, they have too much clothes on.

Levian
01-05-2006, 10:43 PM
unless they take it off....

Venom
01-05-2006, 10:52 PM
NOW your thinking clearly.

Dude Auron
01-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Without there FFX-2 clothes and the ones you see in the picture

tifayuna
01-05-2006, 10:57 PM

QUICK TRYING TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE
THE GUYS IN THE AC MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2: :mad2:

Venom
01-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Who knows it could be an improvement.

Old Manus
01-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Would never sell, they have too much clothes on.
They are actually wearing no clothes, that is just the black censor bar

Venom
01-05-2006, 11:16 PM
They are actually wearing no clothes, that is just the black censor bar

hmmm....that is an interesting concept.

Renmiri
01-06-2006, 02:17 AM

No offense was intended. Hey, I myself might b*tch about it! I sure b*tched a lot about FFX2...

In reality a game as good as FFX will never get a sequel that satisfies every one of its fans. It is the curse of doing something too well!

But I will enjoy a sequence, even if it does not live up to my huge expectations.

Without there FFX-2 clothes and the ones you see in the picture
I liked the picture. All 3 girls look so stylish!

Did you do it ? What an incredible ammount of patience!

Marluxiaswife
01-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Why would YuRiPa wear Black?

ScottNUMBERS
01-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Why would they wear clothes?

Soul of Tarsis
01-06-2006, 12:56 PM

Paine wears black. Hell, the Dark Knight class is black (go figure), so I would say they have a VERY good reason to wear black.

I feel like I tool now for going so far with that.

Marluxiaswife
01-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Paine wears black. Hell, the Dark Knight class is black (go figure), so I would say they have a VERY good reason to wear black.

I feel like I tool now for going so far with that.

I know she does not wear full Black, she had some red and some other colors showing :tongue:

Mendiana
01-08-2006, 06:23 AM
Well, first of all, hello to everyone.

Okay, sadly, I am one of those who would play FFX-3, no matter its quality out of a desire to have 2 memory cards with all Sony available FF games beaten between the two. I am currently in the process of beating X-2 for a second time *shudder*, because the first time I beat it was through prolonged trips to a friend's house, and I just got my PS2. However, the one game I would really like to see for FFX-3 would end up being another failed attempt by SE yo expand their market diversity: a sports game of, you guessed it, BLITZBALL! And it would be the only non-extreme sports game with a plot. You know, the main characters' children (thus solving all fanfiction shippers who ship weird things) starting up a team in the newly rebuilt Zanarkand or some crap, I dunno. I mean, my friend's memory card has a 160 hour FFX game on it, but mine only has a 60 hour game. You wanna know what the extra 100 hours were? Blitzball. I'm a fanatic! It is by far the best minigame SE has ever come up with.

escobert
01-08-2006, 06:58 AM
OK, the first two sucked so WHY WOULD YOUWANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE? If you want to say "bert stfu b cuz ffx is teh best evar" I say "hey go play Final Fantasy Tactics" That's A good FF :p

Avarice-ness
01-17-2006, 05:19 AM
OK, the first two sucked so WHY WOULD YOUWANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE? If you want to say "bert stfu b cuz ffx is teh best evar" I say "hey go play Final Fantasy Tactics" That's A good FF :p
No no! Bert make 'em play ff6! o o;; xD >>;;;
But Seriously guys.. FFx made my heart cry, and FFx-2, was way to simple that even I could finish it. xD Like.. I dunno.. but no FFx-3 please. <3.

Marluxiaswife
01-20-2006, 01:51 AM
MUST HAVE FFX-3!!!!!!!!!

Renmiri
01-20-2006, 03:17 AM
MUST HAVE FFX-3!!!!!!!!!
Ditto!
:love:

vampirepiggyhunter7
01-20-2006, 03:27 AM
If there is an FFX-3 it should be Tidus in the Farplane or wherever the hell he went to eventually, fighting his way back to Yuna like he did in FFX-2 (sort of, if u got the good ending), teaming up with people along the way with new spirit powers. How could be the main enemy tho??? Hmm.... Whatever. Idt still be pretty cool.

Setzer Gabianni
01-20-2006, 05:09 PM
If there is an FFX-3 it should be Tidus in the Farplane or wherever the hell he went to eventually, fighting his way back to Yuna like he did in FFX-2 (sort of, if u got the good ending), teaming up with people along the way with new spirit powers. How could be the main enemy tho??? Hmm.... Whatever. Idt still be pretty cool.

Sorry to be blunt, but what's the point? It would be a waste of time, seeing as you know what the ending would be like.

Maybe something different with him in?

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 05:12 PM
How about a character not yet seen, like a character from some faraway part of spira?

Setzer Gabianni
01-20-2006, 10:04 PM
I would like, or would have liked, a larger explanation as to the whole Shuyin and Lenne story, and why Tidus looked so much like Shuyin. I felt that aspect was left out..

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Since Tidus is a "dream" person, maybe he is based on Shuyin?

Renmiri
01-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Since Tidus is a "dream" person, maybe he is based on Shuyin?
That seems to be the consensus around the forums I've been

tidus_rox
01-21-2006, 12:00 AM
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/389/389967p1.html this explains a bit on what ff x-3 will be like ... enjoy!

Little Blue
01-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Unfortunately, thats also almost three years old...

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 01:05 AM
I read that, :p
I wish that they make a Final Fantasy X-3 and it came out this year.

Renmiri
01-21-2006, 02:12 AM
Not in 2006 or 2007 that's for sure. SE is pretty busy with FFVII Before Crisis and FFXII which are both overdue already. And promoting Kingdom Hearts II will tie them up also.

Maite_Sweet_Rebelde
01-21-2006, 02:30 AM
:love: A love stroy,:cry: sad too,:mad2: that will also make you fell like u r in the game.

Gnostic Yevon
01-21-2006, 02:51 AM
I actually tried to make a FFX prequel with rpg maker 2.

It followed the story of Yu Yevon and exactly how or why he wanted to try to summon sin. There was also a badly done sub-story about Auron trying to help Tidus (sort of Ben Kenobi/Luke Skywalker), as well as Auron trying to stop Yu Yevon. I stopped 'cause it didn't seem to be working the way I wanted. The Auron sub-story seemed a little off (especially as I couldn't have him doing much more than losing to Yu Yevon and saying mysterious warning type things), and the bad guy wasn't working right (this was before the release of X-2 and my BG was cyborgs trying to assimilate people -- I r original).

But a tragic story would probably be a new direction. I hope they do a story like that. but better.

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 03:18 AM
In FFX-3 Rikku Story
They should make Rikku hair down and wear cute clothes no nasty clothes, or show to much skin. Mostly no thong showing.
And it should be about her and Yuna and Paine.

Something that has to do with there Friendship along saving the Spria again.:)

I hope they Make a FFX-3:love:

Setzer Gabianni
01-21-2006, 07:08 PM
In FFX-3 Rikku Story
They should make Rikku hair down and wear cute clothes no nasty clothes, or show to much skin. Mostly no thong showing.
And it should be about her and Yuna and Paine.

Something that has to do with there Friendship along saving the Spria again.:)

I hope they Make a FFX-3:love:

o.O Wasn't that X-2? And getting X-2 characters to wear more clothing is like saying FF will continue for another 50 years.

Earith
01-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey, I've got an idea! How about making Tidus less of a playboy. They were doing to whole, "newbie to a weapon, then saves the world" theme, with the whole, "Character lways getting caught, and being a wuss" theme... those were probably be my only reasons for not liking the game. Blitz ball was OK... but X-2's battle system sucked. Maybe if that was fixed as well, you might have a pretty good game there then. ^.^;

Old Manus
01-21-2006, 07:30 PM
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/389/389967p1.html this explains a bit on what ff x-3 will be like ... enjoy!
Thank Jesus that never happened.

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Thank Jesus that never happened.

:sweatdrop

yuffielover
01-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Square-Enix should do another Final Fantasy sequel. That would be awesome! You could have the return of all of the other characters from the first 2 games, except for Seymour and Lord Braska. Jecht could even be a playable character this time around! A villain even worse than Seymour and Shuyin could emerge, and they should make the game the hardest Final Fantasy Game ever created, even harder than Final Fantasy 10 International! Square-Enix, I want to see Final Fantasy 10-3!

Earith
01-21-2006, 08:04 PM
FFX-3 s a failed cause, leave it at that. I bet the only reason X-2 had so many hits was because peopledidn't know it was a timed game. <.<

MetaphysicalManifestation
01-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Jecht could even be a playable character this time around!
Um, Jecht is kind of dead...

I loved FFX, and tolerated FFX-2, but enough is enough. Unless they could think of a damn good story line for FFX-3 (and no, none of the suggestions that I have read in this thread even come close) Square-Enix should probably just go back to milking FFVII for all it’s worth.

Setzer Gabianni
01-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Um, Jecht is kind of dead...

I loved FFX, and tolerated FFX-2, but enough is enough. Unless they could think of a damn good story line for FFX-3 (and no, none of the suggestions that I have read in this thread even come close) Square-Enix should probably just go back to milking FFVII for all it’s worth.

Or they could move on entirely :cool:

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Or they could move on entirely :cool:

I gave up in FFVII:( , I'm really want Final Fantasy X-3
I want to see if Rikku and Gippal had something togter, I want to know more about Paine, And I want to see what Yuna is up too.

Earith
01-21-2006, 08:31 PM
I gave up in FFVII:( , I'm really want Final Fantasy X-3
I want to see if Rikku and Gippal had something togter, I want to know more about Paine, And I want to see what Yuna is up too.
You gave up on FFVII? O.O That.. is evil.. 'o.o' *Goes to the debug room and turns into a giant Aerith, then steps on you.* ^.^

Ultima_Weapon
01-21-2006, 08:54 PM
You gave up on FFVII? O.O That.. is evil.. 'o.o' *Goes to the debug room and turns into a giant Aerith, then steps on you.* ^.^

then sends FlowerMoon to hell :D .. J/K

kikimm
01-21-2006, 08:58 PM
The story's done. It should have, in my opinion, been done at FFX.

No more Square, no more.

Earith
01-21-2006, 09:03 PM
thank you kikimm, I agree. Even my step father agrees! He says he started the game and turned it off after he found out it was timed!! XD

Little Blue
01-21-2006, 09:10 PM
sounding like a noob, but what do you mean timed?

Renmiri
01-21-2006, 09:25 PM
FFX-3 s a failed cause, leave it at that. I bet the only reason X-2 had so many hits was because peopledidn't know it was a timed game. <.<

Bah!

Just don't buy it, you are allowed to do that you know ?

Let us FFX and FFX2 fans have some fun!!!

:tongue:

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Bah!

:thumb:

Old Manus
01-21-2006, 10:01 PM
:(

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 10:06 PM
:(

:smash:

Ultima_Weapon
01-21-2006, 10:31 PM

I use to say that too about the game, but ever since I bought it I have totally changed my mind and took my words back. If FFX-2 is a failure as a game because of missions, gameplay or even storyline than don't bother playing FFXII or any other future games of SquareEnix.

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 10:33 PM
E nydran bmyo Vehym Vyhdyco Q-3 Yho tyo
E bnyo dryd ed femm lusa uid :D

Renmiri
01-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Sa duu!

01-22-2006, 05:18 AM
Bah!

You know, it's probably the FFX fans that are the most against FFX-3 :eep:

Renmiri
01-22-2006, 10:03 AM
You know, it's probably the FFX fans that are the most against FFX-3 :eep:

I meant sentimental fans who want more Spira based games.

The rest can buy KH or FFXII or whatever!

Setzer Gabianni
01-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, fans that like a good deep storyline with interesting and worthwhile gameplay, that's FFX fans.

FFX-2 was a poor sequel because it lacked a DECENT storyline. If it had one, instead of having Yuna whinging about Tidus or being obsessed with him, then I would have liked it more.

Sentimental fans? Whats that got to do with it?

Lost Number
01-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Sentimentalism is what persuaded Square to make X-2. It was a Spira game. It wasnt another FF in other world, it was the same one. To make it so different, sentimental fans (probably like Raphael Sorel) considered this paramount to treachary. It ruined thier idea of Spira.

01-22-2006, 02:58 PM
It ruined thier idea of Spira.
I think you're missing the point as to what people dislike about FFX-2. People almost never look upon the depth that FFX-2 added to Spira’s history as a negative; in fact it is probably what they praise the game for most (after perhaps the non-linear gameplay and fast-paced battle system). The biggest issue that most people have with the game is how they chose to execute it.

Little Blue
01-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I think your missing the point as to what people dislike about FFX-2. People almost never look upon the depth that FFX-2 added to Spira’s history as a negative; in fact it is probably what they praise the game for most (after perhaps the non-linear gameplay and past-pacedbattle system). The biggest issue that most people have with the game is how they chose to execute it.
Yes, X-2 had the potential to be a great game, but its execution was aweful...

Christmas
01-22-2006, 03:19 PM
I thought it is something like "Legend Of Mana" when I first play it....but turned out to be something else.

Markus. D
01-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes, X-2 had the potential to be a great game, but its execution was aweful...

how so?

Its story explained deeply if you had bothered to research through the games easter-egg rewards.

its challenging, and makes a very good level grinder.

battles are fast paced (REMEMBER THAT ALL YOU FFX FANBOYS!, JUST CAUSE FFX BATTLES TOOK LONGER, ITS BECAUSE THEY HAD A SLOWER BATTLE SYSTEM (ctb for FFX, [a]atb for X-2)!) and the combat system is fun to learn and master.

the new characters all have a part in the story where you get to bond with the characters thoughts, feelings and persona.

some of the music is up-beat (not all of it, like a majority of you FFX-2 haters like to think) and it also is complimented by beautifull orchestral composions/remixes.

... this does not come without its cons ovcourse (for example... some of the FFX voice actors)

length is'nt really an issue due to its replayability.

Little Blue
01-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Its story explained deeply if you had bothered to research through the games easter-egg rewards.Actually, I like the many sub plots. For example, the development in regards to the Ronso and Guado attitudes towards each other and themselves is impressive and one of my favourite sub plots of the game.

battles are fast paced (REMEMBER THAT ALL YOU FFX FANBOYS!, JUST CAUSE FFX BATTLES TOOK LONGER, ITS BECAUSE THEY HAD A SLOWER BATTLE SYSTEM (ctb for FFX, [a]atb for X-2)!) and the combat system is fun to learn and master.I also liked the battle system. It annoyed me at times when I killed something while someone else was casting... but it was a fun battle system

some of the music is up-beat (not all of it, like a majority of you FFX-2 haters like to think) and it also is complimented by beautifull orchestral composions/remixes.The music is, for the most part, very good. 1000 words, the orchestral version is one of the best tracks in FF I have ever heard, but there are downsides to the ost...

... this does not come without its cons ovcourse (for example... some of the FFX voice actors)

If you just play the story missions, then it can be too short, but fortunately the non-linear nature of X-2, and many sub plots help make each game different.

Perhaps aweful was too strong a word, and I do like this game. I'm not a hater as you claim. I just feel that this game was too "up beat" compared to X, but this is merely a personal preference...

EDIT: Also, many of the points in the next few posts I agree with...

01-22-2006, 04:54 PM
how so?

Its story explained deeply if you had bothered to research through the games easter-egg rewards.
Once again, hardly anyone complains about the depth that was added to the game in terms of the plot.

I disagree here. Making most of the game ridiculously easy and then adding one uber dungeon isn’t my idea of ‘challenging’.

battles are fast paced (REMEMBER THAT ALL YOU FFX FANBOYS!, JUST CAUSE FFX BATTLES TOOK LONGER, ITS BECAUSE THEY HAD A SLOWER BATTLE SYSTEM (ctb for FFX, [a]atb for X-2)!) and the combat system is fun to learn and master.
Yep, as I said originally no one ever complains about the battle system.

the new characters all have a part in the story where you get to bond with the characters thoughts, feelings and persona.
Yeah, except the characters that get the most screen time during the game range from incredibly irritating (Rikku, Yuna, Brother, LeBlanc etc.) to superfluous and rather dull (Lenne, Shuyin)

some of the music is up-beat (not all of it, like a majority of you FFX-2 haters like to think) and it also is complimented by beautifull orchestral composions/remixes.
Agreed. Apart from 1000 Words (which is the epiphany of everything terrible) the music is generally enjoyable.

Yes….and:

1. The main cast is unbalanced. It’s all well and good for Rikku to act like a 14 year old (characters like Nene in Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 does this rather successfully) but when Yuna and even Paine start to act this way it’s almost painful to watch. That whole ‘let’s hi-five each other when I say something cool’ caused me to cringe every time…

2. The script is filled with tremendously lame jokes. None of them are funny, at all.

3. Shuyin fails dismally as an antagonist. They didn’t even give him a decent character design. Maybe they would have been better off with ditching Tidus’ VA and going for someone who can actually portray a villain…

4. You have to do some ridiculous crap to get 100%. You practically NEED a walkthrough to pick up on some of it.

5. They REALLY should have thought of a better reason to bring Tidus back -_-

Ironically if it wasn’t for New Game Plus, this would have been the least likely FF game that I would ever consider playing again.

While this game probably has more pro’s than it has cons, these negatives really make this game hard to take at times. I just don’t understand why on earth they decided to make it so…well, ‘lame’. I mean, did Square Soft really sit down and decide that the target audience for a sequel to FFX would definitely be 15 year old girls? It would seem so, as only female adolescents on crack could possibly find most of the antics within FFX-2 entertaining. Way to prove that making a sequel to an FF game is a good idea guys…

Renmiri
01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
I hated FFX2 at first, but I came to like it later. An ongoing joke in this and other forums is that "You know you have been playing FFX2 for too long when... you start liking the game"

My main beefs with it now:

- It is not FFX, nor it achieves it's quality (a problem with most sequels, I guess). The disappointment made me not see the qualities of FFX2 for a long time. Same with the music

- Uneven quality: Chapters 1 and 5 were very good, chapters 2 and 4 s*cked and chapter 3 was in between. Chapter 4, if it didn't have Yuna's concert, would be a complete waste of time

- Too girly even for me, a girl. We could only control the 3 girls, the name for "dresspheres" and "Garment grids" was girly (what about "suit" and "skill grids" or something less sissy Square Enix ?). The look, music was too upbeat. Some dialogs were extremely kiddie, girly land superficial... You go in expecting FFX darkness and you get "Charlie's Angels".. WTF ?!?

- For romantic females like me, there was not enough Tidus and Yuna action. See her pinning for him the entire game was frustrating and annoying. And then you get a mere 2 minutes of OST ?!? Then you have to play an insane am mount of side quests to get THAT "perfect ending" ? I almost threw my wireless controller out of the window!

I disagree here. Making most of the game ridiculously easy and then adding one uber dungeon isn’t my idea of ‘challenging’. ..

the characters that get the most screen time during the game range from incredibly irritating .. to superfluous and rather dull..

1. The main cast is unbalanced. ..That whole ‘let’s hi-five each other when I say something cool’ caused me to cringe every time…

2. The script is filled with tremendously lame jokes. None of them are funny, at all.

3. Shuyin fails dismally as an antagonist..

4. You have to do some ridiculous crap to get 100%..

this negatives really make this game hard to take at times...
What he said.. :D

did Square Soft really sit down and decide that the target audience for a sequel to FFX would definitely be 15 year old girls?
I think so, but they made 2 big mistakes:

- No romance b/w Tidus and Yuna. 15 year old (and older;) ) girls went into this game dying to see another "Sutedakine" scene and got zippo!

- Way too hard to get the "perfect ending" then it is a scene that is NOT worth it

This annoyed and iritated a lot of their target for the game. And the rest turned off the other fans...

Setzer Gabianni
01-22-2006, 07:14 PM
You can even find the perfect ending on youtube. Really, I saw it and it really isn't worth getting 100% XD

Markus. D
01-23-2006, 12:35 AM
I cant read all the posts that are quoting me... I just woke up, can someone read them for me?

Venom
01-23-2006, 12:50 AM
There is no X-3.

Period.

No.

Marluxiaswife
01-23-2006, 01:01 AM
There is no X-3.

Period.

No.

Please don't disppapoint the FFX-2 fans....
I know its a free site but think of others :(

01-23-2006, 01:48 AM
Whether it would disappoint them or not ( and I seriously doubt that most rational, intelligent fans would give a flying fuck what some guy says on a forum), the truth of the matter is that there ISN'T a FFX-3 and there most probably will never be a one either (in the near future, anyway...).

Marluxiaswife
01-23-2006, 02:03 AM
E fecr e luimt dymg du Cxiyna Aheq du caa ev drao yna bmyhehk du syga Vehym Vyhdyco Q-3 :kaohappy2

01-23-2006, 08:56 AM

...What?

|^_^~Emo~Boy~^_^
01-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey , im like an FFX2 freeek and i would love an FFX3, still Yuna, but maybe with more characters, like everyone else dies or something!!! Somehow! Then Yuna would have to stand tall again and defend Spira! Woo! I <3 Yunie

Setzer Gabianni
01-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Please don't disppapoint the FFX-2 fans....
I know its a free site but think of others :(

=/ He isn't disappointing any fans. He's just stating the truth.

Hey , im like an FFX2 freeek and i would love an FFX3, still Yuna, but maybe with more characters, like everyone else dies or something!!! Somehow! Then Yuna would have to stand tall again and defend Spira! Woo! I <3 Yunie

^^ There'd be no point in Yuna defending Spira if everyone dies..

Marluxiaswife
01-26-2006, 12:02 AM
I would want YuRiPa to be really big heros in part 3 :D

Venom
01-26-2006, 12:28 AM
I dont want the game to come out at all.

Moon Rabbits
01-26-2006, 01:21 AM
X-2 was CRAP. I didn't get the point. You went through it expecting the point to be that Tidus was alive but NOOOOPE! Just some guy named Shuyin. X-2 should've never ending. It ruined X for me.

X-3'll just make it worse.

I mean...in the end it just went all back to normal and WOW TIDUS IS STILL GONE AND ... WELL SPIRA IS THE SAME!

And Vegnagun was way t0o easy. and it was way to short. it took me like 10 hours...20 to get it to 96 percent complete.

Plus 1000 words is the worst of the obnoxious FF vocal songs (in my opinion the only good one was Eyes on Me, Suteki Da Ne was okay...Melodies of Life is crap too)

FFV did the job system waaaaay better.

Marluxiaswife
01-26-2006, 02:18 AM
X-2 was CRAP. I didn't get the point. You went through it expecting the point to be that Tidus was alive but NOOOOPE! Just some guy named Shuyin. X-2 should've never ending. It ruined X for me.

X-3'll just make it worse.

I mean...in the end it just went all back to normal and WOW TIDUS IS STILL GONE AND ... WELL SPIRA IS THE SAME!

And Vegnagun was way t0o easy. and it was way to short. it took me like 10 hours...20 to get it to 96 percent complete.

Plus 1000 words is the worst of the obnoxious FF vocal songs (in my opinion the only good one was Eyes on Me, Suteki Da Ne was okay...Melodies of Life is crap too)

FFV did the job system waaaaay better.

This should be a Hater Free Zone :mad:

kikimm
01-26-2006, 02:24 AM
People do have a right to post whatever they want. :P A topic that consists of a whole bunch of pople with the same opinions isn't all that great or enlightening.

01-26-2006, 03:44 AM

Err...Tidus comes back in the end.

tifayuna
01-26-2006, 03:46 AM
People do have a right to post whatever they want. :P A topic that consists of a whole bunch of pople with the same opinions isn't all that great or enlightening.

yeah, but can the final fantasy x & x-2 fans get upstead and mad when this happens

Magoichi92
01-26-2006, 03:47 AM
You could want a X-3 but what whould the story line be i ask you.(but i wouldn't mind a X-3)

Renmiri
01-26-2006, 03:49 AM
I felt the same way at first...

Tidus is not gone, he returns at the very end...

You obviously didn't play it long enough to get the "Good Ending" or you would have seen him getting back with Yuna. But at 96% you should have seen it. Did you remember to press X after you defeat Shuyin and land back at the Farplane Glenn (the place with the flower carpet) ? Did you talk to the boy fayth and answered yes ?

That is probably why you and me differ in our opinion of FFX2. Not seeing them get together just kills all the fun! I felt as frustrated as you did but during the effort to get the 100% required to get the "Good ending" and the "Perfect Ending" I started to appreciate the game.

To like FFX2 after you went in to see Tidus and Yuna together you have to get over the fact that it is not FFX, then get over the fact that all you see of them together is just 2 minutes, or 4 minutes if you go for the perfect ending.

A common joke about FFX2 is that you know you have been playing it too long if you start liking it :D

But FFX2 does have a pretty fast and cool battle system and I prefer dresspheres to the Sphere grid (I just hate the girlie name)

01-26-2006, 03:53 AM
yeah, but can the final fantasy x & x-2 fans get upstead and mad when this happens
Does anyone care?

Christmas
01-26-2006, 03:58 AM

This (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=42840) is englightening even though everyone had the same opinions.

Old Manus
01-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Did I link to THE TRUTH (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=71730) yet

Markus. D
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Did I link to THE TRUTH (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=71730) yet

You wasted too much of your life saying stuff that just isn’t true about FFX-2.

Your comments on Yuna - Blatantly ranting with n00bish harassment of her apparel.
You’d also expect her face to have changed over the past two years+, yes... 2 SPIGGIN YEARS!!!!!!

Your comments on Rikku - would you call your mum that if she started prowling around in those clothes.

Your comments on Paine - she had her own back story about her past, and again alls your doing is blindly shouting out random things.

Your comments on the story - the story is about 2 certain Zanarkand civilians, their involvement in the summoning war, and they’re longing to find each other.
its also about Yuna's search for "him", its not that "small" either, if you bothered to dig down into the games deepest reaches, you wouldve found out so much more then you put the effort into conveying with us.

Your comments on the Frey - the final boss isn’t the awe easy as you say it is, you have to take down an enormous Machina, and wither it down to its controller... a simple lost human, and BLOODY CRAP THAT THIS IS EASIEST!
10 had the final boss spam you with attacks while you were invincible, and you can gaffer around all you want, its impossible to lose.

And why are you calling them piss easy? You got game over say around 6 times, yet you say it like you never even had a touch dealt to Yuna, Rikku or Paine, LIES!

If you found it to easy, the real difficulty is getting them to Oversoul in battle, its quite a hard tactic to get all of them to Oversoul at one time in battle, it takes a lot of thinking to truly piss off the fiends, and quite alot more thinking to take them down.

And also your clearly to horny, I mean, getting off at the White Mage animations, you know them being fully clothed in a white robe.

Your comment on the mini games - you mentioned about a half of a percent of the mini-games, research more before you decide to scar it.

Your comments on the soundtrack - its no wonder you said that stuff about it all being repetitions of the last, you muted the TV, ovcourse all of them are going to sound the same (getting your stereo to loop the same song from your favorite SUPERMEGATECHNOREMIX CD), there are quite a many orchestral tracks, both in and out of certain boss battles.

In conclusion, you loved it, loved it to death, you even bothered to play right through it.

01-26-2006, 11:53 AM
You wasted too much of your life trying to debate with people that obviously don't care :p

Christmas
01-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.

Markus. D
01-26-2006, 01:44 PM
perhaps...

need to post something now dont I :)

01-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Even so, arguing over a thread that was obviously a joke is rather redundant. Kind of like FFX-2

Oh that's right, I went there :cool:

Renmiri
01-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Even so, arguing over a thread that was obviously a joke is rather redundant.
I laughed out loud reading "THE TRUTH". No, it is not a fair description of the game, it is so over the top that it is obviously a joke. And as with all jokes, it can annoy some people and liking them is a matter of taste.

I liked FFX2 a lot, but it is not nearly as good as FFX. Sequels tend to be this way. It reminds me of an interview with one of the Eagles, talking about their career:
Eagle: How would you like to be the one who wrote "Hotel California" ?
Reporter: I would love it. It really rocked and sold millions of copies all over the world.
Eagle: And how would you like to be the same guy, getting to the recording studio, and having to write another song, AFTER you wrote "Hotel California" ?
Reporter: Errr... I would hate it. I mean, how can you top THAT ?!?
How can any FFX based game be better or equal to FFX ? It just can't. FFX was new and unique, anything after it is bound to disappoint some way or other.

But I take disappointments over never playing new FFX adventures!

You could want a X-3 but what would the story line be i ask you.(but i wouldn't mind a X-3)
Several possibilities:

a) Tidus and Yuna get married and go live on the Celsius, Tidus, YRP and two additional guys make an FFX like 6 fighter team called Gullwings II and keep hunting spheres
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685724/6/

b) Tidus ,Yuna and the gang get on a spaceship and go look for the Ronso home world to find the key to defeating Spira's newest enemy
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685724/1/

c) There is a vast prairie in Spira that has no cities and is not visited by anyone in Spira, right on top of the Moonflow. A new danger for Spira rises from there
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6306/2126/640/FFXMAPs.1.jpg

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 04:01 PM
We don't need another sequil... LOL. I mean, 2 games of the same is enough. They need to think about the future games. I mean, they are doing Final Fantasy XII now, and then it would be unlikely that they would make another one.

Renmiri
01-26-2006, 05:35 PM
We don't need another sequil... LOL. I mean, 2 games of the same is enough. They need to think about the future games. I mean, they are doing Final Fantasy XII now, and then it would be unlikely that they would make another one.
Who is "We" ?

I need another sequel. FFX-2 barely had 4 minutes of Tidus and Yuna and was way too girly for me. Send us FFX3 please!!

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Well... you are unique. I mean, I think it would be fine for one. But it really seems unlikely that they would make one. I would play it, but what ideas would they have? I mean honestly.

Setzer Gabianni
01-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Who is "We" ?

I need another sequel. FFX-2 barely had 4 minutes of Tidus and Yuna and was way too girly for me. Send us FFX3 please!!

I wouldn't mind an X-3, as long as Yuna was not in, and there were more sexy men. Gimme bishies.

Lost Number
01-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Ah, so a sort of opposite of X-2.

Magoichi92
01-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Several possibilities:

a) Tidus and Yuna get married and go live on the Celsius, Tidus, YRP and two additional guys make an FFX like 6 fighter team called Gullwings II and keep hunting spheres
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685724/6/

b) Tidus ,Yuna and the gang get on a spaceship and go look for the Ronso home world to find the key to defeating Spira's newest enemy
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685724/1/

c) There is a vast prairie in Spira that has no cities and is not visited by anyone in Spira, right on top of the Moonflow. A new danger for Spira rises from there
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6306/2126/640/FFXMAPs.1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Well those are good posabilitys, lets e-mail Squere-enix:choc2:

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 11:29 PM
X-3=Bad idea

agreed

Renmiri
01-27-2006, 12:41 AM
I wouldn't mind an X-3, as long as Yuna was not in, and there were more sexy men. Gimme bishies.
Hear, hear!

And cute guys we can move around like we could move Tidus, Auron...

FFX2 was way too girly. All that was missing to be "barbie meets Shuyin" was a tea party!

Markus. D
01-27-2006, 12:49 AM
;\

I never heard Lenne say: Lets go shopping :D :) :D :)!

but well, I cant tell stuff anymore, I try to hard.

Ima just gonna agree with everthing.

Venom
01-27-2006, 05:46 PM
X-3 should be about ray guns.

01-27-2006, 05:48 PM
That was FFVII.

Well, it had a ray gun in it...

Christmas
01-27-2006, 05:55 PM
X-3 should have more fancy swords.

Setzer Gabianni
01-27-2006, 06:37 PM
X-3 should have more fancy swords.

More samurai based swords at that ;p

Venom
01-27-2006, 09:44 PM
How about X-2 tactics!!!???

Believe it or not I was serious.

Marluxiaswife
01-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Still want FFX-3 :mad:

Magoichi92
01-28-2006, 03:12 AM
That a question

Markus. D
01-28-2006, 06:31 AM
yes, tis, isnt it.

Setzer Gabianni
01-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Yo, not mod whoring here, but wasn't there complaints recently about spam?

X-3 needs to have more shirtless bishies, I was disappointed at the lack of them =(

01-28-2006, 08:25 AM
Ok, 8 pages and yet no one has given a decent reason as to why there should be an FFX-3. So far, the main reasons people seem to want it is:

A) They think it might make up for the critical failure that was FFX-2.

B) They want to see yet another game set in Spira (pretty much just for nostalgia)

C) They want to see the Zanarkand/Bevelle War or Braska’s Pilgrimage as the centre of the game.

None of these are good reasons, and none are going to convince Square-Enix that FFX-3 is worth the trouble.

‘A’ is fine in theory, but then you would have to think up a new plot which would be even more pathetic than that in FFX-2 due to having even less to elaborate upon.

Anyone who fails into category ‘B’ simply needs to suck it up and play new, original games rather than crappy 12 year old games that really aren’t as awes…wait, wrong game. Same thing without the words ‘crappy’ and ‘12 years old’ in it.

‘C’ supporters need to learn the definition of ‘back story’, and also need to start actually looking for depth within the original games rather than playing new games that practically spoon feed the intricacies of the original plot to them.

Ultimately, FFX-3 would only be justified if there was some sort of plot hole within either FFX or FFX-2 significant enough for it to require further elaboration. I can’t think of any, and it would seem no one else here can either, so let’s end this whole ‘ffx-3 bez good stuf dun spol it fo ffx-2 fanz/ No it wouldn’t, and speak English you fucktard’ debate here.

Markus. D
01-28-2006, 09:22 AM
How so?

your reason isnt justified enough.

Christmas
01-28-2006, 09:31 AM
There is alway a time to move forward instead of clinging onto the same old thing never to let it go.

01-28-2006, 09:37 AM
How so?

your reason isnt justified enough.

Oh, haha.

Old Manus
01-28-2006, 11:07 AM
You wasted too much of your life trying to debate with people that obviously don't care :p
Metaphryajknfirowqnmkjenb gets it right

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Lets just say there is no plausible reason to make X-3. If anyone can come up with a storyline and put in enough detail for a good game, then speak up now.

samboo1
01-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I dont think X-3 would be a good idea...not like i wouldnt play on it or anything but...it could drag on and they would make a new boss (like Vegnagun) that would start a new story...a bit pointless...but i did like X-2

Magoichi92
01-28-2006, 07:22 PM
She is agreeing with me & I'm agreeing with her so thats cool ether way.

DeathKnight
01-28-2006, 07:38 PM
If I created it, I'm sure it would kick ass, you'd be surprised at how new I can make Final Fantasy X-3 look.

I'm making plans on writing X-3, with dialogue and all, monster fights, even drawings of certain scenes(since I know how to draw it shouldn't be a problem) it's all gonna kick ass.

-Release Date For Volume 1. March. 5th!-

You should also read Renmiri's stuff, great stuff there.:mog: :mog: :mog:

Renmiri
01-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Lets just say there is no plausible reason to make X-3. If anyone can come up with a storyline and put in enough detail for a good game, then speak up now.

You should also read Renmiri's stuff, great stuff there.:mog: :mog: :mog:
Thanks a million!!!

If I was writing a sequel what story plot could I do ? The fist things I thought I would want in a sequel were

* A new area to explore The current Spira is getting a bit too familiar. Just a new dungeon wouldn't cut it. We could go explore the oceans, but a game all underwater would be a tad boring. A new planet ? That would be fun!
* Be able to get Auron back, perhaps others too, such as Jecht. And even "new old" ones like Lord Mi'hen the first Crusader...

Then I set to work

What could the villains / danger be ?

First let's see the need for new areas:
Right now, Spira has petty much been scoured for new areas and dungeons. There are no new big areas, except the oceans (underwater) or the Farplane. The advantage of the Farplane is that it would allow us to revisit some lost heroes such as Auron and Jecht. But both the Farplane and the oceans are not diverse enough to make a game as fun as the first two!

So we have to add some new stuff, that would allow you to visit other words...
- A portal from the Farplane to another word
- A new area on the Farplane
- A new dimension where Aeons and Fayth live
- A spaceship found by the Al Bhed (in Bikanel, in the bottom of the sea, ..)
- A spaceship in Bevelle's bowels (found by Baralai ? Isaru ?)

But why would our heroes leave Spira to a new place after finally being reunited ? We need a big danger

Here you can go for the obvious:
- Seymour is back in business using the Farplane monsters to plot a revenge .. or
- Yu Yevon (same as Seymour) .. or
- A brand new villain is coming to Spira (could be via Farplane or not)

but this would force the adventure to be in Spira or in at least in an unknown corner of the Farplane. Boring!

So the big danger needs to come from space or from a new dimension. Seymour and other past villains can help but the danger must be external.

But why would an alien attack Spira ? It's not like the current Spira has state of the art technology, gold or other riches… Spira does have pireflies though. Pireflies can power fiends, spheres, souls, memories… One could say they are one very good source of magic. And guess what place has tons of pireflies ? The Farplane! There, we found a good way to get Auron and other "sent" involved!

Bingo! We found what would attract thieves to Spira: Pireflies ! Like manna in some games or Dune's "spice" the thing can be mined and used by mages and techno-mages alike. Which means greedy robber barons would covet Spira. And would covet the Farplane in Spira.

So greedy robber barons from space or another dimension coming to strip mine Spira's pireflies would be a good "danger" to have. It would allow:
- the sequel to have several battles and exploration on a brand new place (the invader's home and his ship)
- some scenes in the Farplane with Auron, Seymour and other favorites.

But it is still a bit "loose". Like someone just plopped an alien ship in the middle of Luca's town square. Can we tie it better to the Spira of the past 2 games ?

We certainly can! Who said those strip miners of pireflies have not been exploring Spira all along ?

This is just one of the scenarios that would do what I wanted: allow us to gameplay with Auron again, and have a change of scenery.

there are also several empty areas in Spira that could be used in a new game
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7602/FFXMAPu.jpg

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Hmm. I find aliens a bit far fetched. Its just me. Otherwise, very good. My science teacher would be happy.

rikkupainegoofydonald
01-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Won't I think FFX-3 is a good idea? I liked FFX and FFX2. Agreed.

Markus. D
01-29-2006, 01:06 AM
Thanks a million!!!

If I was writing a sequel what story plot could I do ? The fist things I thought I would want in a sequel were

* A new area to explore The current Spira is getting a bit too familiar. Just a new dungeon wouldn't cut it. We could go explore the oceans, but a game all underwater would be a tad boring. A new planet ? That would be fun!
* Be able to get Auron back, perhaps others too, such as Jecht. And even "new old" ones like Lord Mi'hen the first Crusader...

Then I set to work

Right now, Spira has petty much been scoured for new areas and dungeons. There are no new big areas, except the oceans (underwater) or the Farplane. The advantage of the Farplane is that it would allow us to revisit some lost heroes such as Auron and Jecht. But both the Farplane and the oceans are not diverse enough to make a game as fun as the first two!

But why would our heroes leave Spira to a new place after finally being reunited ? We need a big danger

- Seymour is back in business using the Farplane monsters to plot a revenge .. or

but this would force the adventure to be in Spira or in at least in an unknown corner of the Farplane. Boring!

So the big danger needs to come from space or from a new dimension. Seymour and other past villains can help but the danger must be external.

But why would an alien attack Spira ? It's not like the current Spira has state of the art technology, gold or other riches… Spira does have pireflies though. Pireflies can power fiends, spheres, souls, memories… One could say they are one very good source of magic. And guess what place has tons of pireflies ? The Farplane! There, we found a good way to get Auron and other "sent" involved!

Bingo! We found what would attract thieves to Spira: Pireflies ! Like manna in some games or Dune's "spice" the thing can be mined and used by mages and techno-mages alike. Which means greedy robber barons would covet Spira. And would covet the Farplane in Spira.

So greedy robber barons from space or another dimension coming to strip mine Spira's pireflies would be a good "danger" to have. It would allow:
- the sequel to have several battles and exploration on a brand new place (the invader's home and his ship)

But it is still a bit "loose". Like someone just plopped an alien ship in the middle of Luca's town square. Can we tie it better to the Spira of the past 2 games ?

We certainly can! Who said those strip miners of pireflies have not been exploring Spira all along ?

This is just one of the scenarios that would do what I wanted: allow us to gameplay with Auron again, and have a change of scenery.

I think you would need like a full new place to put things.

because all of those unused places are actually Mountains.

Marluxiaswife
01-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Thanks a million!!!

Then I set to work

Thats really cool! :D
If they do make a Final Fantasy X-3 I hope they will need your help :D

Markus. D
01-29-2006, 02:59 AM
yes I lurve it.

Ultima_Weapon
01-29-2006, 03:26 AM
In a recent interview conducted by Japanese site 1984, Final Fantasy X-2 producer Yoshinori Kitase commented that the possibility of a Final Fantasy X-3 going into development is very unlikely. In addition, Kitase commented that users should expect Final Fantasy X-2 to be quite different from any of the previous games in the Final Fantasy series.

"In making the Final Fantasy series, we've had a lot of challenges, but there's also been points where we had to stay conservative," Kitase said. "X-2 has been a change for us since it's [the first time a game in the series has been a] sequel, so we took the opportunity to do a lot of things that we usually hold back on."

Christmas
01-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Thanks a million!!!

Then I set to work

I like the fact that you are actually doing something rather than just rant about it. Good work.

Renmiri
01-29-2006, 04:52 AM
I like the fact that you are actually doing something rather than just rant about it. Good work.

Thats really cool! :D
If they do make a Final Fantasy X-3 I hope they will need your help :D

Thanks!!!

Well, we fans can keep giving them ideas, one day they might actually use one of them!

It worked already w/ Sci Fi writer Isac Asimov. He spent 20 years saying he would not write a sequel to his highly successfully "Foundation" trilogy. But fan sent him such a good idea for a sequel that he went back on his word and wrote more books for the series. So keep your creativity going, who knows, one of this days SE may listen!!!

PS: Not all unused areas are mountains. There is a large prairie (or jungle) north from Djose that never gets explored...

kikimm
01-29-2006, 06:29 AM
In a recent interview conducted by Japanese site 1984, Final Fantasy X-2 producer Yoshinori Kitase commented that the possibility of a Final Fantasy X-3 going into development is very unlikely. In addition, Kitase commented that users should expect Final Fantasy X-2 to be quite different from any of the previous games in the Final Fantasy series.

"In making the Final Fantasy series, we've had a lot of challenges, but there's also been points where we had to stay conservative," Kitase said. "X-2 has been a change for us since it's [the first time a game in the series has been a] sequel, so we took the opportunity to do a lot of things that we usually hold back on."

Well I, for one, think that they should keep on holding back. :)

Please.

Setzer Gabianni
01-29-2006, 02:02 PM
A sequel with aliens in would not work. I personally cannot offer advice because I cannot see another sequel in the works.

=(

Marluxiaswife
01-30-2006, 02:04 AM
Well from all these ideas, my idea of a FFX-3 would be with new places and old places, even in the old places there is something new.
YuRiPa, the three hero's start out like this,

YuRiPa in Mihen Higroad (in different clothes not nasty clothes)
siting down and talking about the pass and what to do next, the sunset is out and Paine laying down, Rikku laying down too facing the sunset and Yuna siting crossing her legs.

Thats what I think is a good start in FFX-3 :D

Setzer Gabianni
01-30-2006, 01:10 PM
A good start in FFX-3?

I wouldn't mind Bevelle Underground hiding something more suspicious, which is virtually unknown to all of Spira.

...Umm..

Maite_Sweet_Rebelde
01-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh Oh Oh!
It will be awsome if Lenne is in the story....
My friends are drawing dressperes for her.

teaandmachines
01-31-2006, 02:52 AM
There should be an FF Prolouge or whatever they're called so you could go back 10 years and play as Jecht, Braska, and Auron and all that.

Renmiri
01-31-2006, 04:47 AM
Oh Oh Oh!

Lenne & Shuyin (see my sig)

Flake
01-31-2006, 05:59 AM
I would deffinately play X-2.
But only if it was continued from the Tidus returns story...because I would want Tidus as the main character again.
And Wakka,Lulu and Kimarhi as playable characters as well... >.>

So yes...im on board for X-3 :thumb:

Setzer Gabianni
01-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh Oh Oh!

That would only work if the story was set during her time.

Lost Number
01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
And why not? Makes more sense than aliens.

Setzer Gabianni
01-31-2006, 11:01 PM
I know, I'm just saying there would be no point in doing it after what happened with her in X-2 would there now? :)

Lost Number
01-31-2006, 11:03 PM
Compared to aliens. Please, its just too unrealistic. Both.

Setzer Gabianni
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM
I know, I am just being helpful in here XD

Lost Number
01-31-2006, 11:06 PM
All historical plots are too well known.

Marluxiaswife
02-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Still thats what i would like for a beginning of Final Fantasy X-3,
my last topic. I really want Final Fantasy X-3 so badly :p

Flake
02-01-2006, 01:37 AM
My tips...
Go buy rpg maker3....make your own X-3 :laugh:

Markus. D
02-01-2006, 01:59 AM
rm2k3 sucks, rmxp could probably make x-3.

Marluxiaswife
02-01-2006, 02:09 AM
My tips...
Go buy rpg maker3....make your own X-3 :laugh:

:twak:

Renmiri
02-01-2006, 03:18 AM
Heh, rpgmaker won't make what made FFX so special. Hint: the least special thing was the battles...

Flake
02-01-2006, 04:28 AM
I was just kidding! -___________-

namineicey
02-20-2006, 04:15 AM
:eek: Oh! I think Final Fantasy X-3 should be about YRP story all about all three of them, they do eacher part of talking in there story mostly talking to eacher tel about the story.
exp...
"So we never knew that Wakka would do that" Yuna
"Yeah, he probly thought something crazy" Rikku
"He thought he did the right thing..." Paine

But I want them to make a Anime Movie of them or Computer Graphic Movie making them look real "like Final Fantasy VII AC":greenie: