PDA

View Full Version : Chronotrigger, help needed

Cruise Control
12-30-2005, 05:24 PM
I believe Chronotigger is the right game anyway. I recently escaped from prison, and am stuck on the robot guarding the food in 2300 AD. I need help beating it, I don't have any delta attacks yet.

Coop
12-30-2005, 07:53 PM
well u need to take out its little bots then just beat it and if u need to heal after u kill the bots

raskerino
12-31-2005, 02:59 PM
I don't remember having trouble with that one. According to distant momories I used Marle, Crono and Robo for that one. Marle and Crono could use the double tech Aura Whirl if healing was needed and Robo had good enough to damaging techs to beat it without trouble.

Coop
12-31-2005, 07:56 PM
u dont even have robo yet at that point i belive u only have crono marle and lucca

Cruise Control
12-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah, my next question would have been who the hell is Robo. Alright I'll try that.

EDIT: My save files gone now. Screw this *reads game script*

Coop
12-31-2005, 09:29 PM
after u beat that guardain u go threw a dome then another one then u find robo all rusted and lucca fixes him with a screw driver lol

Ralph
01-01-2006, 07:18 PM
The best way to beat him is by using attacks on the bots, and when they are both broken, use Aura Whirl, followed by more attacks(And Flame Thrower too, I think...)

abrojtm
01-03-2006, 05:22 AM
You people are obviously thinking of some other robot boss. This guy is pretty clearly talking about the Robot Dragon in Guardia Castle. I don't excactly recall the order, but take out the healing part first! Then go for the head I think, unless of course you can take out the body quickly enough.

Rogue
01-03-2006, 06:39 AM
i agree with abojtm

yuno
01-22-2006, 04:54 PM
didnt he ask about beating something that GUARDS THE FOOD in 2300?i think it is the robot with 2 probes beside it.

just kill the probes first,and heal when necessary.aura whirl is an asset.

Coop
01-22-2006, 08:14 PM
lol you said for the dragon take out the heal then its head but the head is the heal

raskerino
01-23-2006, 03:17 AM
*replays Chrono Trigger*

It's very important to take out the side things to avoid Delta Attack. Each one dies after maybe a round of attacks so focus on one... then the other. It will now give you 5 turns to pound away before it revives the other. Marle should heal when you have spare turns and help inflict damage on the side bots. Lucca's flame moves are helpful but she's not too important- keep attacking. Chrono can deal the most damage, if you have some spare MP (I don't like to Aura Whirl in this fight because Marle can heal during the 5 spare turns but it's helpful) cyclone does a nice amount of damage. Just remember that once the bots are dead it does nothing for 5 turns, making it another easy boss.