PDA

View Full Version : Tantarian...(Spoilers?)

Zeromus_X
12-30-2005, 08:44 PM
okay...im at disc three, i made a new game so i could do all the things i missed (and there were alot of them.), and im trying to kill tantarian.

this is right when eiko and sara are summoning alexander (er...i think right after that.), and we go up to see them. so, taking this oppurtunity, i go to kill that book.

with that said....how do i kill this thing?! i know you turn his pages by how much damage you do, but he always kills be with "paper storm", "corner", etc.

does anyone have any tips? like how they killed it? i didnt know itd be so hard...0_o'';:eep:

RaidenWeb17
12-30-2005, 09:41 PM
www.gamefaqs.com

but....
Equip Zidane with Mug and steal from Tanitarian. Hope it does around 150-250 damage. (or try Amarant's Spare Change) and that will make the book open. Be careful, when the book opens you cant attack it or will close. When the book is open the only moves it does is Doom and some Poison attack. Only use skills and magics when the book is open.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-05-2006, 04:05 PM
this is right when eiko and sara are summoning alexander (er...i think right after that.)

Can't you just say Garnet or Dagger...? Some people like to find these things out themselves....

RaidenWeb17
01-05-2006, 10:46 PM
she did say spoilers in the title of the thread