PDA

View Full Version : Favorite girl with Vann?

Relena
12-31-2005, 01:21 AM
Who do you want Vann to be with in the game?
Ashe, Penelo, Fran, or nobody? I want him to be with Penelo.:p

Kamiko
12-31-2005, 02:49 AM
I'm sick of love stories.
Unless we finally have a gay main character, I want Vaan alone.

TurkSlayer
12-31-2005, 03:01 AM
VaanxBalfear.

Winter Nights
12-31-2005, 05:43 AM
Who do you want Vann to be with in the game?
Ashe, Penelo, Fran, or nobody? I want him to be with Penelo.:p
Umm.. He IS with Penelo. Plus, there isn't any love story. She's supposedly his girlfriend at the very beginning.

Slade
12-31-2005, 06:21 AM
None for Vaan. But the girls can get together :jokey:

Winter Nights
12-31-2005, 06:26 AM
I can get behind this staement. ;)

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
12-31-2005, 07:11 AM
I believe all the girls should leave the girly man and have a slumber party in sexy lingerie.:jokey:
Who seconds this?:choc2:

boys from the dwarf
12-31-2005, 11:16 AM
seems as penelo is already vaans girlfriend i voted for her although ashe would go well probly but ill judge stuff like this when i get the game.

Setzer Gabianni
12-31-2005, 02:11 PM
None. From what I have heard, Pennelo is just a childhood friend.

Ashe would not get with him, I doubt it's in her character to do so.

Sephiroths Clone
12-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Being that Penelo IS his girlfriend already i voted for her.

TurkSlayer
12-31-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm wanting some Ashe on Fran action here. No comment.

Ouch!
01-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Penelo and Vaan are already together anyway, and I'll be glad to step away from a love story for the first time in a long time. Aside from that, it does seem to appear that Ashe was already married before she met Vaan.

Kyuu
01-04-2006, 09:55 AM
I want Vaan to be with Penelo!!! >_<

Please, no more princess with thief thing..

sub zero
01-04-2006, 10:18 AM
id love it if ashe jumped out of the tv and started dating me.

~SapphireStar~
01-07-2006, 02:47 AM
From what I have heard, Pennelo is just a childhood friend.
Same here. And Ive heard stuff about Ashe that prevents her from being a couple with Vaan. So alone I guess.

SoulTaker*
01-07-2006, 05:04 AM
im going to qoute myself from another thread.

From what I gather from smurfing around is, Vaan brother Reks or whatever marries Ashe( which is fairly obvious unless your completely retarded), Reks and Ashe's father(the king) betray the kingdom to the bad guys, Basch kills Reks and the king after he finds out they were sold out, this adds a nice plot development in what will Vaan and Ashe do when they find out the truth. Penelo isnt so much as Vaans girlfriend as they just basically grew up together, it has just been speculated but they never in any of the trailers i've seen treated eachother as such more of like friends or brother and sister. Vaan isnt by class a theif, he steals to survive and eat, he was more classified as just a street urchin.

As you can see after all the digging around I have done this is the information I have found, Vaan and Penelo being boyfriend and girlfriend is just pure speculation at this point, it was made by some game magazines and I dont think has been seen in any official bio's, they look to me more like brother and sister types, and i havent noticed any intimate scenes evolving them in any trailers, not saying their isnt a possibility though.
Zidane was a theif by profession, Vaan steals to survive he was seen stealing some fruit or money from some alligator guy not for bounty or treasure but for necessity.

rubah
01-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm a sucker for seeing the hero and heroine together, so ashe~

Rogue
01-10-2006, 03:18 AM
i dont think any girl basch needs them all jk he looks to gay to have a girl