PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god.

Levian
12-31-2005, 03:47 PM
Is there ANY way to skip watching FMV's? There's this FMV on disc 3 that always makes the game stop, and it's making Levian a sad person. :(

* White Aeris *
12-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Not that i know of, sorry. You playing on Pc or PS1? Cause you definitly can't on PS1 if so i would of done. My old copy couldn't get past the first FMV. ::rolls eyes::
Though it was my sisters friend's copy to start with....

Levian
12-31-2005, 06:44 PM
Playing on PS1. D: I guess I'll try renting it somewhere so I can get past that place.

* White Aeris *
12-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah i had to buy another one too.

My name is...something..?
12-31-2005, 08:08 PM
Try opening the lid then closing it again.
My FF 8 disc used to mess up at the prison tower cutscene and opening the lid got it to work sometimes.

Slade
01-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Try opening the lid then closing it again

Yeah I heard that one too. I never got a chance to try it because my ps1 bit the bullet and you can't do it on PS2. I wouldn't want to skip them anyway, unless it was for a technical problem like Levian's reason.

Randgris
01-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Disc Three? The FMV of Lunar Cry right? I always have to buy myself a new game whenever my PS1 hangs from that freaking FMV. I dunno if it will work but we turned our PS upside down and all the FMV's are back to normal...

Rogue
01-01-2006, 09:46 AM
if i was u i would get a new slim ps2 there awsome they actully make like kinda of a new laser line on the disk my ff9 game was bad bad bad scrached and i play throgh the game fine with my new p2s **smiles**

Levian
01-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Disc Three? The FMV of Lunar Cry right? I always have to buy myself a new game whenever my PS1 hangs from that freaking FMV. I dunno if it will work but we turned our PS upside down and all the FMV's are back to normal...

YES. :o oh my god. Ok, I'll try turning the PS upside down next time. And opening the lid and closing it again worked a bit. I got 1 second further into the FMV, but now it just won't go further. tried like a million times, or at least six times. Either way, I'll try turning upside down yes. thanks for trying to help, everyone. I appreciate it.

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah for definite opening and closing the cover does work, I've done it with Final Fantasy VII and VIII many times, and it probably will work on a PS2 aswell...I don't think it will work on a PC version though

muzzer
01-01-2006, 05:14 PM
this happened to me too, quite wierd. on disk two when the crew are trying to escape from the prison and on disk 3 when the lunar cry and when rinoa is in space, but strange that one :choc: :moomba: